Los Angeles, CA 90028 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Demaray Events

Kelly Demaray, Owner/Coordinator, lends her fresh and exciting vision along with her knowledge and experience, to help you create a wedding that is both unique and unforgettable.

SLPG650
8efafb89df4c0a3c 1290107118656 778020610NicoleGoddardMG3731

42 Reviews for Demaray Events

Tony Tran · Married on 06/09/2019

A must have!

Wow, I just can't thank Kelly and her team enough. People need to know about her and her team. We decided to hire Kelly because we were getting way too uncomfortable with the planning. I truly believe you go insane if you try to plan your own wedding, if you are reading this, hire KELLY!!! My wife and I swear this was one of the best decision we made in our lives. We hired her service as a "day of coordinator" but she starts to plan things with you a month in advance, she will contacted us lot earlier which made us feel safe. Very flexible, easy to get in touch with (WHICH IS HUGE), courteous and professional, and just a blast to work with. Kelly, if you are reading this, thank you so much! We wouldn't have survived without you!

Sent on 06/14/2019

Tsoleen · Married on 07/08/2017

Kelly Demaray is a Godsend. Period. Let me start off by saying I had never hired a coordinator prior to our wedding, so I had no idea what to expect. From the moment we met, Kelly made everything make sense. Along with most brides, during the initial stages of planning I was in a panic, because I literally had a million things to do. (Yes, literally not figuratively.) However, as soon as Kelly was in the picture my list not only became instantly shorter, but I felt a huge sense of relief lifted off my shoulders knowing I had such a tremendous supporter on my team. Kelly was prompt and present at each and every meeting we had prior to the wedding day. She always arrived with her amazing binder which was super organized with timelines and checklists that were neatly arranged and shared with us. Also, Kelly coordinated with the other vendors extremely efficiently and when I had an issue with any of them, she always resolved the matter quickly. Kelly worked well with my bridal party too; she made sure any and all requests by my family and friends were heard and accommodated with my approval. Anytime I was in freak-out mode, she made sure not only to calm me down, but provided perspective of how everything will be alright. And it turned out to be more than alright when it came to the big day- it was perfect. In short, without Kelly Demaray our wedding would not have been what it was- the most magical day of our lives. I whole-heartedly recommend her!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Kate · Married on 04/08/2017

Hiring Kelly to be our wedding planner was the single best and most important decision that we made when planning our wedding. I cannot recommend her enough. Since we were planning a wedding in LA but living in San Francisco, we decided that the Full Package would be best for us. We did most of our planning with Kelly remotely, but also made 4 trips down to LA during our engagement to meet her and our vendors in person. Kelly was there for each step in the process, but never in an overbearing way. For each set of vendors, Kelly would send us a list of between 9-15 options for us to look through. Once we’d narrowed it down to 3-4 per category, Kelly then did all the legwork of gathering initial estimates and setting up a full schedule of meetings and interviews for when we were in town for the weekend, which made the whole process really easy.

On the day of the wedding, Kelly went above and beyond to make sure that every detail was perfect and that we didn’t have to worry about a thing. She bustled my dress, made sure that we took time to eat and drink and kept the whole evening flowing, telling best men when to speak, guiding us through cake cutting, and checking in on us multiple times to make sure everything was ok. The whole evening was perfect, and a large part of that was due to her help.

Kelly is everything you want in a planner. She is creative, extremely organized and very down to earth. She’ll present you with all the options that you want, but never pressure you into making a decision one way or another. She’s great about giving her honest opinions when asked, which were always informed by what she knew about us as a couple and what we wanted from our wedding. She told us exactly what we needed to do by when, making the entire process as stress-free as possible. As an added bonus, she’s just a ton of fun to be around, which makes going to vendor meetings with her all the better. Hire her—it will be the best decision you make!

Sent on 05/02/2017

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Demaray Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 7,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

Real Weddings

• Nicole Goddard Photography
    Nicole Goddard Photography Wedding Photographers

I can't speak highly enough about the fabulous Kelly with Demaray Events. I have worked with her at several weddings and I can confidently say that she is amazingly friendly, very professional and calm under fire. And, her attention to detail & creativity is awesome! I will always recommend Kelly to any brides-to-be.

• Los Angeles, 90028 See on map