Della Grace Events

Austin, TX View map Visit website
$2,700 Package Price

$2,700 Package Price

Based in Austin, Texas, Della Grace Events is a wedding planning business curating meaningful and unforgettable special occasions. The company is owned and operated by event coordinator Jordan Landry who boasts several years in the wedding industry. Before dedicating her life to organizing weddings, Jordan taught high school English and developed strong management skills during this time. Now, as your wedding planner, Jordan brings a wealth of creativity and expertise in all areas, from cake decorating to stationery design. Jordan and the team plan and execute beautiful nuptial events with a stress-free and enjoyable process.

Owing to Jordan's many passions and talents, the company offers unique and customized planning packages for weddings. Della Grace Events can perform event management services such as day-of, partial, and full-service planning. The company also specializes in wedding design and works alongside couples to brainstorm and curate their dream wedding venue. On the big day, a specialist can liaise with vendors, adhere to timelines, and ensure the seamless flow of your event.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2700

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3200

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Maddi H. Married on 06/01/2021

Della Grace Events is amazing!

The level of professionalism and communication is phenomenal and like none other! Highly recommend using Della Grace for your special day.
    Garret C. Married on 10/17/2020

Everything I didn’t know I needed!

Where do I even begin with how impactful Della Grace Events was in helping us plan our wedding? I knew I needed help but had no idea how much I didn’t know. Jordan took care of everything and let me just focus on enjoying our special day with our family and friends! Not only is she an absolute ninja with connections in the Austin wedding market but she truly loves what she does. There were days where I was exhausted and not interested in talking about the wedding and immediately was reenergized when connecting with her on our weekly call. She has so much enthusiasm about every little detail and is excellent at helping you be more decisive. She made our event unforgettable!

Pricing

Della Grace Events Price Rates

Team

Jordan | Owner Lead Planner
Jordan | Owner Lead Planner
Lead Planner | Owner

I started my career working as a HS English Teacher for 5 years while wedding planning on the side. After 3 years of those years doing both, I decided to take planning full time. While full time planning I also decided to pursue more passions and decided to get formal training and experience designing wedding cakes, and wedding stationery to extend as much of my expertise for my couples!

I believe to be a natural planner with a knack for both design and unyielding organization skills. There is never a stressful situation that I can't handle. One of my biggest goals when deisgning and planning a wedding is to make my couples feel comfortable with the process and have fun doing it! I have every couple in mind to make this the most memorable process, and make that process as custom for them as possible because no wedding or couple is the same!

When I'm not planning you can find me around town with my husband, daughter, and beagle usually with a coffee, hiking or reading!

Sierra | Assistant Planner
Sierra | Assistant Planner
Assistant Planner & Designer

Sierra has a strong eye for everything florals! She loves being a part of the process of curating beautiful color schemes, arrangements, and pricing out different florals for our couples. She has a detail-oriented mind, with a strong background in planning and designing events. Sierra loves everything there is to do with being a part of the couples season of engagement and is always looking for new and innovative ways to bring their vision to life!

Austin Austin, TX, 78717
925-403-4516
Location of (Della Grace Events)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding