Washington, DC 20010 Map · Phone number

About DC Mariachi

D.C. Mariachi Available For Your Special Day!

D.C. Mariachi is an all Mexican Mariachi band with a variety of music from all parts of Mexico. Each member has years of experience playing their respective instrument. D.C. Mariachi will bring you a little piece of Mexican heritage to your event!

Experience professional mariachi music at its best with D.C. Mariachi. We're available for all special events!

Contact us at:
202-510-0469 English
202-557-6040 Spanish
e-mail us at: dcmariachi@gmail.com
or visit us on www.myspace.com/dcmariachi to listen to our tunes!

• GAZZE "The Fun Band!"
3506805222574bd94770b
3506027227c6d760f3ecb
35060262651b487e86d0b

4 Reviews for DC Mariachi

They exceeded our expectations. Very professional, long repertoire, overall an excellent job. Our entire wedding party complimented us for having a Mariachi in our wedding. Thank you DC Mariachi, you brought life to our wedding celebration!!!

Sent on 12/26/2012

1.4
      3.0
      1.0

Sadly, DC Mariachi was the only "problem" that happened at our wedding. I booked them well in advance, paid the 50% deposit, which was mysteriously not cashed until 2 months before the event, and then hoped for the best. Approaching the date of the wedding I was getting anxious when they did not get in touch with me, and they were unresponsive to my emails. I wrote a stern email a week before the event to evoke a response, and immediately received a call. Background- our ceremony was at a public park and we had a very clear vision of where the Mariachis would appear...there was supposed to be an element of surprise. It was important that I speak to someone to explain and I did have the chance to do that on the call the week before the event. Problem is that on the day of the wedding nothing went as planned. They were supposed to appear after the announcement of the couple, but they instead stood directly behind the alter before the ceremony even started, ruining the surprise and some of the pictures! We even called the day of the wedding to make sure that they understood the game plan.

The problem was the actual band, DC Mariachi, did not show up they had another band show in their place who were uninformed. It wasn't their fault, it was DC Mariachi's fault 100%. The quality of service rating is for this other band, whoever they were.

There are better people to deal with out there, don't take the risk. I ignored the bad reviews and definitely regret it.

Sent on 11/01/2013

Manny · Married on 08/20/2017

3.0
      0.5

Aguarden su dinero y busquen otro mariachi, llegaron tardes 1 :20 hr y no se sabían muchos temas que los envites pedían que vergüenza me causaron en los 15 de mi hija .terrible they showed up 1:20 hrs late, Send two children as part of the mariachi didn’t know a lot of the songs requested by the guest disappointed & embarrassing to my daughters 15 party

Sent on 01/12/2018

DC Mariachi FAQ

• Are you an agency or a band?
    Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)?
    4 - 6
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play?
    International
    Latin
    Mariachi
    Strings
  • What music services do you provide?
    Instrumentals