Davids Bridal Tampa fl

Tampa, FL 33694 Map · Phone number

Other couples have also viewed

• Athena's Bridal Boutique
  • Bridal With Love
  • Tweeds Suit Shop
  • Men's Wearhouse

27 Reviews for Davids Bridal Tampa fl

• Crystal

Crystal · Getting married on 05/21/2022

Best Bridal Experience

The David's Bridal in Tampa on W. Kennedy is the absolute best. Went 2 weeks ago to the Fort Myers location and had a horrible experience. From the moment we walked in it was amazing. Sandra the manager was on top of it all. Setup my dresses, I had a binder with printouts 1-10....introduced us to David my consultant and it was the beginning of a princess experience. He was so knowledgeable and knew exactly what the dress needed and what I wanted!! Left the store with gown ordered. My daughter(maid of honor) was able to try the colors and styles of dresses we were looking to purchase. She walked out with her dress ordered too!! Overall the best bridal experience a bride and her I Do Crew could ask for!! I want David with me on my wedding day!!

Sent on 06/05/2021
  • Tracey

Tracey · Getting married on 09/08/2021

From no clue to the one

I met with the help of my bridesmaid Izzy and my mom Kathy and headed in with Pintrist dreams and Rodline was ready to find the closest ones to my pintrist dreams. After picking 4 dresses and trying on only 3 the first dress was the one and it was none of what i was selecting or looking at on pintrist. I am so happy with my dress and it has pockets!!!!

Sent on 11/05/2019
  • Celeste

Celeste · Married on 02/01/2020

Absolutely Beautiful

We got our bridesmaids dresses here and my mommas mother of the bride dress. They did an amazing job at finding and matching the colours and sizes. We loved it.

Sent on 02/04/2020

• Tampa See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Davids Bridal Tampa fl)