David's Bridal

San Antonio, TX View map

Welcome to David's Bridal San Antonio, Texas store, serving brides and special occasion customers of Castroville, Bandera, Charlotte and more.

David's Bridal is the ultimate one-stop shop for wedding dresses and all your formal apparel. Our exclusive assortment of bridal gowns features a broad spectrum of silhouettes, lengths and styles. Our wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses and feminine party looks are designed in the hottest fabrics (we are loving lace!), colors and silhouettes, from trumpet dresses to ball gowns to fabulous short styles. Our sizes span from petite to plus, so every woman can walk down the aisle in the bridal dress of her dreams.

In addition to designer wedding dresses, David's Bridal offers a full selection of prom and homecoming dresses, flower girl attire and communion styles. We have everything you need to complete your head-to-toe look from shoes and handbags, to jewelry and headpieces. Additionally, we also have expert in-house alterations to make sure your dress is a perfect fit.

So come to our San Antonio location to browse our elegant cocktail dresses, military ball gowns, and formal wear .

All David's stores feature exclusive designer collections by David's Bridal, Oleg Cassini, Galina, Galina Signature, and DB Studio. Designer collections by White by Vera Wang, Truly Zac Posen, and Melissa Sweet are available in select locations, however they can be ordered at any David's Bridal store.

3.8

• Paige
    Paige Married on 11/13/2020

Perfect and memorable

I went to the location near North Star mall. This was precovid and the staff was friendly. Don’t think your fitting will be like the tv shows because it won’t be. My dress was the first I tried on and adding the vail made me cry. The gentleman fitting me wasn’t pushy and could tell
    When I didn’t like something. At times we didn’t even walk out. My dress was on sale plus 100 off if I bought it that day and it came with a matching vail. I’m so in love with this and want to wear it daily. The experience was great too. My other suggestion would be to only take a few people and only those who ask you “how do you like it, how does it make you feel”. It’s about you after all.
  • Rebekah
    Rebekah T. Married on 09/03/2020

Wonderful experience buying dress

The lady helping find my wedding dress was so friendly and helpful. The dress I ordered came exactly on time and I adore it.
  • RaeVen
    Raeven Married on 10/12/2018

David’s of course

I went to 2 places and David’s came in clutch. Beautiful dress for a decent price

Real Weddings

• Jacqueline & Scott
    56 photos · 03/30/2019

5841 NW Loop 410, Suite 101 San Antonio, 78238
Location of (David's Bridal)

Other vendors in San Antonio for your wedding