Distinctive Veils & Accessories

Laredo, TX View map

Distinctive Veils & Accessories is a website offering wedding veils and accessories for the unique bride seeking something different for her wedding ensemble. We specialize in designing or featuring wedding veils that have unique styles, colors, fabrics, textures, and trim with coordinating accessories. Whether you're a bride inspired by modern couture styles from the runway love accessories with a new vintage twist, we carry several designs to meet your taste.

Where is Your Store, I'd Like to Visit?

We have been in business as a website since 2002 staying abreast of bridal trends creating and selecting beautiful designs "with a twist" for brides across the country and abroad. We do not have a physical storefront but, send us your inquires, photos, and links of design inspirations of your dream veil or headpiece and we can consult you on the possibilities!

We have won WeddingWire's Couples Choice award 3 years in a row and proudly have been featured editorially on "Brides" magazine website, "The Knot" magazine twice, and "The Bride and Bloom" magazine. We also have been a select choice of wedding accessories as the designer and source for a select group of celebrities in film, television, music, and sports over the last 14 years.

Contact our Senior Veil Consultant/Designer via e-mail for advice or questions at sharon@distinctiveveils.com or visit our website at www.distinctiveveils.com so we can be your designer and wedding accessory choice too!

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following items do you offer?

Garters
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Shoes
Veils

What is your return policy?

Exchanges

Nicole Married on 01/12/2017
    awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Stephanie Married on 08/15/2015
    This veil I ordered was exquisite! I can't say enough good things about the quality of this item, it is a French Alencon Lace Edge Wedding Bridal Veil, Elbow Length in Ivory and it is stunning! I would order 100 times over! Thank you again so much! Very happy Canadian bride!
    Mariko Married on 10/26/2014
    I absolutely loved the veil I ordered through Distinctive Veils & Accessories! I fell in love with the Silver Edge with Rhinestones & Crystals Wedding Veil...the material was very soft and will drape and flow perfectly. Rhinestones and Crystals give the veil a delicate sparkling effect around the edges and it's full of elegance. I'm 100% happy with the veil. Sharon has been responsive throughout the process of getting the veil shipped to Australia. The shipment did take longer than the shipping details provided on the website so I would recommend you to double check if you're in a rush. They are very honest in providing you the accurate information. I had a very pleasant experience with Distinctive Veils and would highly recommend their beautiful, high-quality veils for anyone's big day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Deals

Distinctive Veils & Accessories 1
Gift
Hey Wedding Wire Brides! Take advantage of free shipping (US only) when you place an order of $50 or more on our website.

Distinctive Veils & Accessories , Online Store Only Laredo, 78045
972-379-8154

Have Questions? Contact us via e-mail at sales@distinctiveveils.com today!
Location of (Distinctive Veils & Accessories)

Other vendors in San Antonio for your wedding