12340 Bandera Rd Ste 106, Helotes, TX 78023 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 21

About La Beautique

La Beautique is a bridal boutique and full-service salon based in Helotes, Texas. With a charming and relaxed environment, this boutique is the perfect place to go to get pampered before your wedding day.

Experience
Owner and makeup artist Donoma is an internationally published makeup artist and brow technician that showcases her passion through all aspects of the art. She has worked with celebrities, been published in numerous magazines, and was nominated for San Antonio Makeup Artist of the Year in 2015. Assistant Manager Justin has been a freelance makeup artist for four years, using his talent and love for the industry to help brides find their perfect style.

La Beautique provides a variety of different services, offering beautiful couture gowns from an array of European designers as well as on-site hair and makeup services. Their experienced staff will help you feel amazing during the entire preparation process and will work with you individually to ensure that you have a fun and memorable experience. Services include:

• Microblading
  • Haircut and color
  • Bridesmaids dresses
  • Wedding gowns
  • Accessories and veils
  • On-site bridal party makeup and hair

040b2163c42b6819 IMG 0335

3 Reviews for La Beautique

• Miriam

Miriam Morales · Getting married on 11/23/2019

Beautiful Experience

This place is amazing!! The shop is immaculate and house very unique beautiful dresses. I called just a few days before to make an appointment and they gave me my preferred time on a Saturday. Justin and the owner, Donoma were knowledgable, professional, and very welcoming. I tried on several dresses and did not feel pressured to purchase and ended up calling back couple days later to purchase my favorite dress with my family there. We celebrated with champagne. This was the seventh salon I visited and I highly recommend them! Thank you so much!

Sent on 02/28/2019

Amy De La Rosa · Getting married on 10/26/2019

The Absolute Best!

I booked an appointment online and instantly received a confirmation email and a reminder of my appointment prior to which was nice. From the moment I walked in the atmosphere was relaxed and very elegant. I was greeted by Justin who ended up being my consultant. I brought along my maid of honor, friend, aunt and mom...let's just say that's a lot of personality in one room! Justin was so sweet, professional and funny! Made the experience so much more relaxing! He even gave us great ideas of ways we could customize a dress we all fell in love with. I ended up saying yes to the 1st dress I tried on! Not to mention they're hair and makeup skills are stunning! So I said yes to the dress and hair and makeup and received a discount off my dress!! If you are looking for a dress in San Antonio, TX I highly recommend La Beautique, you won't regret it! I cannot wait til my wedding day!

Sent on 03/16/2019

Medina K · Married on 06/27/2019

2.4
      1.0
      3.0
      2.0
      2.0

They weren’t prepared

I went a few weeks ago. I let them know I was interested in a certain style. I did not want a ball gown and it seemed as if I told justin to bring me all ball gowns. I also waited about 30 minutes after my appointment to start seeing dresses. They hand me a book to look at which I thought was unprofessional they didn’t ask questions like all the other places. I guess that’s what I get for trying out a place who just started selling wedding dresses.

Sent on 10/27/2018

La Beautique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Monthly, Seasonally