Diana Cons Atelier

McAllen, TX View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Based in McAllen, Texas, Diana Cons Atelier is a wedding dress boutique. Owner and fashion designer Diana Cons loving designs each piece featured here, from gowns to veils. Diana first discovered her passion for creating wedding gowns when she got engaged. She had more than a decade of experience as a designer already and was committed to creating her own bespoke wedding dress. She wants every client to feel listened to and will go the extra mile to help bring their vision to life.

At Diana Cons Atelier, to-be-weds are invited to put their own spin on one of Diana's existing designs. They are also free to create their own one-of-a-kind dress, ideal for those with a specific idea of their wedding day look. Diana offers private appointments where you're able to discuss your ideas for the day. In addition to gowns, Diana also offers veils, hair accessories, and belts.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499
$6,500 - $7,999
$8,000+

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Full Customization
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months
9-11 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Z
    Zenaida G. Getting married on 10/15/2022

Best bridal experience EVER!

Diana Cons Atelier is THE MOST professional bridal store in the valley. I literally went to esp many bridal stores from the RGV to SA and the experience Diana gave me was the absolute best. We had champagne at our first appointment (I met her at a wedding expo and received a golden ticket VIP experience) and again when I said YES TO THE DRESS! Her customer service was immediately imprinted on me at the wedding expo! She’s so nice, lovely and a great person. I searched a million dresses before deciding my dress, veil and accessories were only going to be able to exist with her help! I’m so excited to customize my own dress with Diana, she has been very informative, and 100% reachable with any questions I have or any concerns. It seems scary to create a custom dress, being unsure of the outcome, but with her, the process is so fun and easy. It makes the bridal experience so much sweeter. 5/5, 10/10. I definitely recommend her.
    Victoria R. Getting married on 10/01/2022

My Dream Dress

This was the best experience I had!!! Dianna was so attentive and did have some of the dreamiest gowns I had seen. I’m so excited for her to be part of wedding day and cannot be more excited about bringing my dream dress to life with her!! Cannot recommend her enough, she’s simply the best!
    Arantxa Married on 01/30/2022

Simply anazing!

Diana allows you to truly experience all of what a Bride should actually feel! She makes you feel important, beautiful, and more than anything comfortable in your own skin. I couldn’t have asked for better service. She is a breath of fresh air from the moment you meet her, to the moment you receive THE dress. The communication throughout the process is outstanding, she is literally a message/ call away! Thank you for being so amazing!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Diana  Cons
Diana Cons
Owner

I'm a fashion designer with 12 years of experience in the industry.
I created a bridal line inspired by my Mexican roots and romantic silhouettes, with a refined selection of styles that will help any bride-to-be find The One.

I imagine a future where nobody questions your liberty to love. A place where expressing happiness doesn't depend on gender or religion but on true love.

820 N 10th St McAllen, TX, 78501

Tuesday - Saturday: 10 am - 6 pm Sunday: 12 pm - 5 pm Monday: CLOSED
Location of (Diana Cons Atelier)

Other vendors in San Antonio for your wedding