4109 McCullough, San Antonio, TX 78212 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Julian Gold Bridal

Julian Gold Bridal is the perfect start to your new beginning. Our full service bridal salon carries exquisite designers including Carolina Herrera, Monique Lhuillier, Lazaro, Amsale, Hayley Paige, Legends Romona Keveza, Reem Acra, Watters and many more. Take full advantage of being a Julian Gold bride and let us spoil you!

Follow Julian Gold Bridal on

a154d0f77771622f 6833 Liancarlo
Julian Gold Bridal
LIANCARLO Lace gown with illusion neck and long sleeves with full overskirt with lace detail
Carolina Herrera Mason
Carolina Herrera Mason
Monique Lhuillier L'Amour a  lace sheath gown with illusion low back and tulle overskirt
Monique Lhuillier L'Amour a lace sheath gown with illusion low back and tulle overskirt
Hayley Paige Remmington gown with illusion embroidered bodice and long sleeves
Hayley Paige Remmington gown with illusion embroidered bodice and long sleeves
a154d0f77771622f 6833 Liancarlo

25 Reviews for Julian Gold Bridal

Kindell · Married on 10/07/2017

Alice Gregory is an angel here on earth! She knew exactly what I was looking for, stayed within my budget, was extremely knowledgeable and remembered everything, every visit. I loved my dress! The alterations department was also amazing. I would give them a million stars if I could!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Sydney · Married on 11/11/2016

I tried on dress after dress after dress in Dallas, and loved them all but never could find THE ONE. While attending a family wedding in Corpus, I decided to stop by Julian Gold with my mother, grandmother and aunt even though I knew they would be busy and unable to squeeze me in. When I arrived, the bride who had an appointment at that time was running late from the airport, so a kind woman named Alice told me to come back and view the dresses from their Monique Lhuillier trunk show. I FELL IN LOVE and found my dress. I drove all the way from Dallas to Julian Gold - Corpus Christi for each fitting and to pick up my dress. I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. Going the distance was worth it because Alice is truly incredible as well as her seamstress, Lydia. I loved my dress so much. Huge thank you to Alice and everyone at Julian Gold—Corpus Christi for making this fairytale experience such a dream come true. I now have new friends that feel like family and a beautiful dress that I know my handsome groom loves just as much as I do.

Sent on 11/21/2016

Samantha · Married on 04/10/2016

Alice at Julian Gold in Corpus Christi is a dream to work with! Her love for her job and brides truly shows. She encouraged me to try on a dress I didn't originally pick off the rack because she thought it would look good on me. I wasn't sure seeing it on the hanger, but once I put it on, I was sold! She knows her stuff!

The selection of dresses, veils and accessories is great. Everything is so beautiful and unlike anything you can find in Corpus.

Sent on 12/08/2016

Julian Gold Bridal FAQ

• Which of the following items do you offer? Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils

Real Weddings