25035 Interstate 10 West Suite 102, San Antonio, TX 78257 Map · Phone number

About Liv & Love Bridal

Liv & Love Bridal is San Antonio's premier bridal boutique carrying today's top bridal couture as well as new and emerging designers. Our bridal catalog features a variety of styles, tastes and sizes, and designs which celebrates the diversity of every Liv & Love bride.

Our commitment to our customers ensures impeccable quality and service.
Our boutique is designed to offer brides a relaxing and comfortable atmosphere to shop. We are here, not only to assist you in finding your dream wedding gown, but to also lend support and advice to any wedding related inquiries you may have.

Follow Liv & Love Bridal on

100 Reviews for Liv & Love Bridal

Liv & Love Bridal 1
Liv & Love Bridal 2

Karen · Getting married on 11/02/2019

To begin with, you walk in and it is a great surprise to see everything behind doors! It is a beautiful store, chic decor, and amazing service. I went in looking for a bridesmaid dress, and received the attention as if I were a bride. The fitting rooms are very glamorous ! I absolutely loved this place and Alice, she was very helpful and sweet.

I'm still evaluating dress options, but if it were up to the place and service itself, I'd make this my go-to boutique in a second.

Priscilla Ramirez · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Wonderful experience!

I highly recommend Liv and Love Bridal. Beautiful selection of dresses. The ladies at this bridal shop are awesome. They made my experience a dream come true. I can’t wait for my wedding day.

Went to another bridal shop to look at bridesmaid dresses and the customer service and friendliness didn’t even come close to the experience I had at Liv and Love. I will refer everyone I know.

Rheygan · Getting married on 09/21/2019

Olivia was great, she really wanted to find me my perfect dress and there were so many i loved and not at all out of budget. Its a really beautiful shop and would recommend it to future brides.

Liv & Love Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499, $6,500 - $7,999, $8,000+
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Full Customization, Rentals, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• Christian Ellis Images
    Christian Ellis Images Wedding Videographers

Liv & Love Bridal is a very special place! The store is the best of its kind in San Antonio; The ladies at Liv & Love Bridal travel to great lengths to ensure their storefront stands head and shoulders above all others. Olivia goes out of her way to travel to all of the fashion hotspots in the U.S. to ensure brides have the most stylish wedding dresses. If you are a bride, look no further - Liv & Love Bridal is THE store to invest in the most important dress of your life :)

• 25035 Interstate 10 West, Suite 102 San Antonio, TX 78257 See on map