Boerne, TX 78006 Map · Phone number

Snap Chic Planning 1
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Cedillo · Married on 08/31/2019

Dream Wedding

What can I say? Snap Chic did am amazing job from start to finish in making our wedding day and every day leading up to it amazing. We interviewed several other planners before deciding that Katy was the best for the job. She was flexible, creative and had a plethora of contacts and resources. She helped us stay on budget and made sure that the day of went smoothly. We signed up with Katy to help us a year out and all the way up to the big day. She made sure to identify services we did not need to create a package just for us, most people would not do that for you. Whenever we had a concern or question, she as quick to respond had solutions for every scenario. Towards the end she added Lauren to the team and she was great addition! She made sure on the day of I had a few moments to myself and even brought me a drink when I was missing cocktail hour to take pictures. The whole team was a creative, fun and professional group. We were so happy we went with snap chic!! My only regret was not using them to plan my bachelorette as well.

Sent on 10/11/2019
  • Maggie

Maggie · Married on 11/03/2018

You can't be without them!

Snap Chic was provided to me through the vendor contract, as a day-of coordinator, and I am SO glad. The owner, Katy is wonderful to work with and handled all the vendor details ahead of time. She had great recommendations. The actual day of coordinator was Taylor. She was amazing. You don't realize how much you need a coordinator, until the day of. For me personally, it helped tremendously because I literally did not have enough time or energy to take care of everything myself. Taylor got all the vendors set up perfectly to seamlessly provide services all night, she coordinated all the decorating, and she HANDLED all the details and crazy family drama I was unable to attend to. Definitely recommend this company!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Pam · Married on 01/13/2018

Katy is wonderful. Her service was amazing and she even did things for me that weren't in the contract. I needed someone to go with me for my dress fitting and she was able to go. She even met with me in person anytime I felt the need to discuss even the most minor detail. I wish I had another wedding to plan as I miss her now.

Sent on 02/01/2018

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,250.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 125.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3