Snap Chic Planning Reviews

1 User photo

Snap Chic Planning 1
  • Maggie

Maggie · Married on 11/03/2018

You can't be without them!

Snap Chic was provided to me through the vendor contract, as a day-of coordinator, and I am SO glad. The owner, Katy is wonderful to work with and handled all the vendor details ahead of time. She had great recommendations. The actual day of coordinator was Taylor. She was amazing. You don't realize how much you need a coordinator, until the day of. For me personally, it helped tremendously because I literally did not have enough time or energy to take care of everything myself. Taylor got all the vendors set up perfectly to seamlessly provide services all night, she coordinated all the decorating, and she HANDLED all the details and crazy family drama I was unable to attend to. Definitely recommend this company!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Pam · Married on 01/13/2018

Katy is wonderful. Her service was amazing and she even did things for me that weren't in the contract. I needed someone to go with me for my dress fitting and she was able to go. She even met with me in person anytime I felt the need to discuss even the most minor detail. I wish I had another wedding to plan as I miss her now.

Sent on 02/01/2018
    Snap Chic Planning 2

Samantha · Married on 11/22/2017

Katy Padilla you were the best! Thank you for being there for my daughter's wedding. You attended to every detail so that I didn't have to. Your Day of Coordination Services were top notch. It was a stress free day thanks to Snap Chic Planning!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Cheyenne · Married on 11/22/2017

Katy is the best! I was nervous about having to work with vendors outside of the DFW metroplex being that I was not a local bride, but it was such a breeze! She made my wedding day so stress free and made sure all of my concerns were taken care of!

Sent on 12/14/2017

Raven · Married on 10/22/2017

Katy was amazing! I currently live in Fort Worth and my husband and I got married in Boerne. I was stressed going into all of this being out of town, but she was there every step of the way. The day of was extremely organized and everything flowed nicely. She took the stress away and made our big day that much more special. We are forever thankful and are so glad that we chose this company!

Sent on 06/15/2018

Eliza · Married on 09/30/2017

Working with Katy was a dream! I thought I'd be ok without a planner, but boy was I wrong!! She has so much knowledge and experience. She layed out timelines and options and scenarios that made our wedding day a perfect breeze. She did much more, but this is what helped us most. She was so incredibly helpful and thorough I could not of had the wedding I wanted without her. Snap Chic Planning all the way!!!! Thank you tons, Katy!!! A+++

Sent on 10/13/2017

Erin · Married on 07/08/2017

Katy was so helpful, knowledgeable, and organized!!! She helped to make my wedding day run smoothly. I would highly recommend her! She reminded me of so many things that I had no idea about and had many great ideas! Snap Chic is the BEST!!!

Sent on 07/27/2017

Candace · Married on 05/20/2017

Working with Katy was such a pleasure. She helped keep me on track, give me advice, and because of her, my wedding day went smoothely and was stress free!!! She was always available and was flexible when I needed her to be. She has such a sparkling personality. I will recommend Snap Chic Planning to ALL my engaged friends and family.

Sent on 06/04/2017

Denaria · Married on 05/06/2017

My daughter and I worked with Katy Padilla from Snap Chic Planning, we only got to meet her one time through out the wedding planning since we lived in different towns. We did talk a lot and texted a lot. First time I met Katy, I immediately liked her.....she did a wonderful job helping us through the process and when there was a glitch (which was NOT her fault)....she knew how to handle it.
    Mother of the Bride

Sent on 05/11/2017

Andie · 0000-00-00

Katy is a joy to work with! I would recommend her to anyone in the Hill Country area. Definitely a great choice!

Sent on 12/08/2017

Mary Amanda · Married on 04/28/2018

3.2
      2.0
      3.0
      3.0

I worked with Katy and Sierra for my wedding. Katy was very organized the month before the wedding. However, the day of the wedding was a little different story. They were disorganized. They lost my glasses and made my dad look for our marriage license for 30 minutes (missing part of the reception) when I knew where it was. I had forgotten to tell them, so much is happening on the day of your wedding and it's a lot to keep up with. Snap chic planning is very reasonably priced and has stellar reviews, but everyone has bad days.

Sent on 05/27/2018