Liv & Love Bridal Reviews

Liv & Love Bridal 6
Liv & Love Bridal 7
  • Natalie

Natalie Fischer · Getting married on 01/02/2021

I love Liv & Love Bridal!

It was super easy to request my appointment online, I was contacted promptly to confirm the appointment. Went in with my mom, mother in law, and 2 of my bridesmaids. Our attendant was very friendly and got champagne for me and all of my guests. She was very helpful pulling styles, including one specific dress I saw online and wanted to try on.

Although I did find the one that day, there was no pressure to buy. I was given a quote with a great discount, and called to order the dress a few weeks later. Very happy with the whole experience this far. Great customer service and beautiful selection.

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle · Getting married on 05/15/2020

Amazing experience

I absolutely love Liv & Love Bridal. The entire staff is very helpful and friendly. They provide an amazing experience with the Bubbly, great customer service and beautiful boutique. I would definitely recommend. Plus I said yes to the dress!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Karen · Getting married on 12/07/2019

To begin with, you walk in and it is a great surprise to see everything behind doors! It is a beautiful store, chic decor, and amazing service. I went in looking for a bridesmaid dress, and received the attention as if I were a bride. The fitting rooms are very glamorous ! I absolutely loved this place and Alice, she was very helpful and sweet.

I'm still evaluating dress options, but if it were up to the place and service itself, I'd make this my go-to boutique in a second.

Sent on 03/14/2017

Priscilla Ramirez · Married on 10/19/2019

Wonderful experience!

I highly recommend Liv and Love Bridal. Beautiful selection of dresses. The ladies at this bridal shop are awesome. They made my experience a dream come true. I can’t wait for my wedding day.

Went to another bridal shop to look at bridesmaid dresses and the customer service and friendliness didn’t even come close to the experience I had at Liv and Love. I will refer everyone I know.

Sent on 12/06/2018
  • Devyn

Devyn Phalen · Married on 10/05/2019

Awesome boutique! Highly recommend!!!

Great wedding dress boutique! The entire staff is so nice, responsive, and truly made this experience seamless! Even the tailor was outstanding! 5 stars across the board.

Sent on 08/22/2019
  • Kathleen

Kathleen Korndoerfer · Married on 09/28/2019

Exceptional

I cannot say enough about Liv & Love Bridal. Each and every staff member treated me with care, and I felt supported throughout the entire experience. The Bridal Salon is absolutely gorgeous and has such a warm and comfortable energy. No part of my experience was stressful or rushed, and the seamstress worked to make my dress fit perfectly. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/19/2019

Rheygan · Married on 09/21/2019

Olivia was great, she really wanted to find me my perfect dress and there were so many i loved and not at all out of budget. Its a really beautiful shop and would recommend it to future brides.

Sent on 03/21/2017

Meghan · Married on 09/07/2019

Happy Bride

I highly recommend this Bridal shop in the San Antonio area! I was very pleased with Olivia and her team and the welcoming, fun, nonjudgemental attitude they give to all their brides and their families that come along dress shopping! She has a beautiful shop and the prices were great. I received excellent service every time I had a question and overall, I have no complaints! Thanks again Liv & Love Bridal, I was one happy bride!!

Sent on 09/27/2019

Annie · Married on 08/31/2019

Best wedding dress store

Had to get a dress in 5 weeks and they were a life saver! Bought a perfect dress & had it altered in time for my wedding!

Sent on 09/07/2019
    Liv & Love Bridal 8
    Liv & Love Bridal 9
  • Deandra

Deandra Garza · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing Team and Beautiful Gowns

I truly have nothing but the highest praise and appreciation for the team at Liv & Love Bridal. Not only are they professional and extremely talented, but so much fun to work with. Taylor made us feel entirely at ease from selecting the perfect dress to the numerous fittings. Nazzy is kind and talented and in addition to altering the dress to perfection, she created the most gorgeous veil. I cannot them enough for the incredible work and customer service. I highly recommend Liv and Love Bridal to any bride in search of beautiful gowns and a friendly team.

Sent on 07/05/2019
  • Anne

Anne Marie Holter · Married on 08/17/2019

So bridal, so elegant!

Liv & Love bridal made the whole experience incredibly special and elegant! Their customer service was the best we experienced and they were extremely accommodating to our situation, being from out of town. I would recommend in a heartbeat.

Sent on 05/09/2019

Tori Cade · Married on 07/04/2019

You can’t imagine a more perfect place!

This is the perfect place for your movie dream wedding shopping experience! The owner, Olivia, is an absolute doll, the dress selection is amazing, and the place is adorable!!! Want a huge mirror, curtain reveal, white carpet and mimosas?? Check, check and check! My wife and I both got Calla Blanche dresses!!

Sent on 05/23/2019
    Liv & Love Bridal 10
    Liv & Love Bridal 11
    Liv & Love Bridal 12
  • Michelle

Michelle Holbrook · Married on 06/29/2019

Best Place for THE Dress

This place was fantastic! Taylor helped me find the dress of my dreams. Everyone there is very friendly and you are taken care of as soon as you walk in. I believe they only take appointments and every time I went I was either the only bride in there or there was one other. Beautiful store, great selection of dresses. Before you have your appointment you can send pic/item numbers of the dresses you liked on their site and they can pull them for you if they have them. This was the only dress store I went to in my search because there was simply no need to go anywhere else!

Sent on 07/23/2019

Lisa Hindsley · Married on 06/08/2019

Excellent service

I am the mother of the bride and was lucky enough to find my dress at Liv and Love. The staff is amazing ! They are all so professional and helpful !

Sent on 05/17/2019

Josephine Martinez · Married on 05/04/2019

Phenomenal Service!

My experience with Liv and Love Bridal was phenomenal! The team went above and beyond to ensure that I was able to try on my dream dress, which they had shipped from Spain! Once alterations began, the team made sure my dress was perfect! I am so happy I purchased my dress from Taylor at Liv & Love Bridal! Their team is amazing and they will provide you with an experience of wedding dress shopping that is beyond what you can imagine! Their selection of wedding dresses are beautiful, they will have what you are dreaming of! Their quality of customer service beats the other wedding dress stores in San Antonio!

Sent on 05/06/2019
  • W

Whitney Williams · Married on 04/04/2019

This was the best experience at a bridal store!

My experience at Liv & Love Bridal was what every bride should have. They had so many options of dresses and price ranges woth very knowledgeable staff. Taylor helped me find my dream dress and made it possible to get on time for my upcoming wedding. The alterations lady (I can’t believe I forgot her name. I’m so sorry) was incredible in making my dress fit perfectly to my body. I have already recommended Liv & Love to my newly engaged girlfriends! Love this place!

Sent on 04/04/2019

M R H · Married on 03/30/2019

My Headpiece Turned Heads!

I had pictures for a headpiece that I couldn’t find anywhere locally or online. My sister recommended I contact Olivia Duran, owner of Liv and Love Bridal. Olivia’s seamstress, Nazzy, accepted the challenge and created a beautiful ivory flower matching my ivory dress, with tulle attached to a headband I provided. The veil could be worn 3 different ways. I opted to drape it over the flower to one side. Needless to say, everyone loved my custom made headpiece! The Liv and Love Bridal team was a joy to work with. Although I bought my dress from another vendor prior to meeting them, they accommodated me in every way with their time and attention to detail.

Sent on 04/01/2019
  • Tara

Tara Dicks · Married on 03/08/2019

Loved every minute of my experience!

I had the most amazing experience dress shopping at Liv & Love Bridal! Taylor is an angel and so professional and so sweet, the boutique is beautiful but Taylor made the experience truly amazing for me. I got my dream dress at a great price and I will always be so grateful! I cannot recommend Liv & Love & Taylor enough, if you are looking for a magical & stress free experience, say yes at Liv & Love! Thank you so much!

Sent on 04/16/2019

Linda · Married on 12/31/2018

Beautiful boutique, beautiful gowns, friendly and attentive service!

Sent on 10/07/2017

Tara Hummel · Married on 12/21/2018

Best bridal shop ever!

When my original wedding dress was ruined, Liv & Love gave me honest advice on what to do, helped me find a new dress, AND had the alterations finished in time for my original portrait date. They made me feel comfortable, confident, and special. I cannot thank them enough for all of the help they gave me. I would tell EVERY new bride to go there!! Special shout out to Taylor❤️

Sent on 12/06/2018
  • F

Falan · Married on 11/04/2018

Olivia was absolutely wonderful! Her store was beautiful, and she did a great job helping me decide on a style. We had been to a couple other stores, and she had the best customer service, by far. I haven't made a decision yet, so we will definitely be back.

Sent on 05/16/2017

Jazmin · Married on 11/03/2018

Great place! So helpful and sweet

Sent on 06/24/2017

Elsa · Married on 10/06/2018

Very curious and listen to what I was looking for, thank you!

Sent on 02/21/2017

Lizdy · Married on 07/14/2018

Very helpful with every dress I liked they were happy to bring it so I could try it on. Loved my experience at the store.

Sent on 09/09/2017

Carly · Married on 06/30/2018

Olivia was so wonderful! She made my first bridal appointment a joy, she was sweet and professional.

Sent on 03/21/2017