15610 Henderson Pass, San Antonio, TX 78232 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,200
Availability Check your date

About Ashley Medrano Photography

Ashley Medrano Photography is a wedding photographer based in San Antonio, Texas. Through her photojournalistic and traditional style, Ashley Medrano captures milestones so you can cherish them for years to come. After all, she believes that being a photographer is more than simply clicking a button. It's about a telling a story, and she would be honored to tell yours.

The photographer provides a range of wedding-related services. Couples may pick from:

• Additional hours
  • Engagement shoot
  • High-res images
  • Liability insurance
  • Multiple locations
  • One event per day
  • Second shooter

Other Services
To further encapsulate your big day, Ashley Medrano Photography offers additional memorable items. These photographic products include:

• Albums

Ashley Medrano Photography 2
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 04/19/2019

Perfect Texas Hill Country Wedding

We can't wait to see all of the romantic moments and fantastic shots that Ashley and her assistant took on our big day! I trusted her implicitly to capture every moment. From pictures of our rings to our midnight sparkler extravaganza - I know the photographs will be beautiful. Ashley is a delight to work with and she is very accommodating for any and all special requests.

Sent on 05/10/2019
  • Lupita

Lupita · Married on 03/09/2019

Worth Every Penny!

Ashley was amazing! Her pictures were very high quality and all of them really captured our love. She was so fun to work with and very flexible with what we wanted. She always emailed back promptly even when wedding season was in full force. The day of the wedding, she showed up on time and ready to go. She was so amazing, it was like having a photography ninja around. We didn’t even know she had taken a lot of the pictures that showed up in our wedding gallery. Everything she captured exceeded our expectations and we hope to work with her again for future sessions.

Sent on 05/04/2019
    Ashley Medrano Photography 3
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 11/10/2018

Best photographer!

I don't think I can write enough great things about Ashley. My husband and I were so lucky to have her
    not only to photograph our wedding day but also our engagement shoot and my bridal photos. Ashley went
    above and beyond to work with our busy schedule to fit in all our photo sessions with the limited amount
    of time. I was not even going to do engagement photos but wanted to incorporate our dogs and Ashley captured
    the most beautiful photos of us and was able to get amazing photos of our crazy dogs too. Ashley stood in the rain
    during my bridal shoot and still made sure every shot was perfect. Our wedding
    day Ashley was prompt and helped out with anything we needed. My hair was running late but Ashley didn't make me feel
    rushed and remembered all the pictures I wanted. She makes you feel totally comfortable and captures the most stunning pictures.
    She didn't stop us during our reception but every time I looked around she was catching all the fun on her camera. She has
    a fast turn around with all the pictures. It was hard for me finding a photographer because I was not originally from the
    san antonio area but I couldn't be happier with our choice. I could not recommend Ashley Medrano more for any photo needs you
    have, She is truly talented and you won't regret it!!

Sent on 12/12/2018

Ashley Medrano Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Save the Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter

• Teresa's Enterprises
    Teresa's Enterprises Wedding Officiants

I highly recommend Ashley Medrano Photography. Completely professional and accommodating professionals

• 15610 Henderson Pass San Antonio, Texas, 78232 See on map