Crystal Hunter Beauty Stylist

Kapaa, HI View map

Aloha,

My name is Crystal Hunter and I am a licensed Cosmetologist. I offer makeup and hairstyling. I have been working professionally in the industry for 18 years. During this time, I have traveled the states and received my Cosmetology licenses in the states of California, Michigan and Florida. My experience while working during my travels has been key in mastering my craft and helping my clients achieve the results they desire.

As a Kauai native, I now have the pleasure of working with wonderful brides from all over the world. Employing the latest techniques and trends, I am genuinely confident I can make the ideas and wishes you have a reality, and assist you in looking truly magnificent on your special day.

Please feel free to look through my portfolio and contact me with any questions or concerns you may have. I look forward to hearing from you.

• Mikayla
    Mikayla Married on 09/29/2019

Exceptional Hair and Make-up Artist

Crystal did the hair and make up for my wedding and she did a fantastic job. Living in a different state I wasn't able to do a trial run but we'd communicated back and forth prior, she made me feel completely at ease, and perfectly understood what I wanted. I opted for the airbrush make-up which tickled but lasted all day despite the humidity and dancing. She did a fantastic job, was even able to squeeze in hair for my mother in law, and I received so many compliments on my hair and make-up.
    Hillary Married on 05/11/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    It can be a little intimidating to trust someone you've never met to do your hair for your wedding day. I was skeptical, but I decided to give it a shot and Let me assure you- Crystal is fantastic! She showed up early and was extremely kind and time efficient. I have long, thick hair that isn't used to the humidity, so she had a big task at hand, but that didn't seem to be an issue for her. Crystal's experience was evident when she was able to perfectly accommodate the photo I showed her. I am so thankful for Crystal- my hair looked better for my wedding than I ever could have dreamed! Book her- you won't regret it!!
    Dawn Married on 07/16/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Crystal did a great job on my hair and makeup. I am in the business so I am very picky and I was very happy. She also did my daughters hair and she loved it. Her prices were very reasonable compared to others I looked into.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Ali'i Kauai Weddings Ali'i Kauai Weddings Wedding Planners

Crystal is one of top stylists. She is a joy to work with! All of our brides love her. Its such a pleasure having such a talented person as part of our team!

Kapaa, 96746
Location of (Crystal Hunter Beauty Stylist )

Other vendors in Honolulu for your wedding