5768 E Grand River Ave, Howell, MI 48843 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 52

About Crystal Gardens Banquet Center

From the first kiss to the last dance, we'll take your breath away. Featuring: Open Air Chapel ~ Private Patios ~ Weddings of 75-900 ~ Off-Premise Catering to All Locations

Follow Crystal Gardens Banquet Center on

107 Reviews for Crystal Gardens Banquet Center

Crystal Gardens Banquet Center 1
Crystal Gardens Banquet Center 2

Anna · Married on 12/30/2017

I can’t say enough good things about Crystal Gardens. I was planning my wedding reception from out of state and the staff at Crystal Gardens made the entire process so easy and enjoyable. My coordinator always responded to my emails within a few hours l and went above and beyond to ensure I was happy with all the little details of my day. They provided insight and advice and helped bring my vision to life! The service staff was also so attentive and polite, they truly did everything to ensure I was well taken care of. My guests loved the food and the cake they made for me was stunning. My day of coordinator was organized and ready to jump in and help when some last minute changes popped up with my officiant. Everyone at Crystal Gardens was just so nice and accommodating. I couldn’t have asked for a better experience and I’m so thankful for the amazing work they did!

Tamara · Married on 10/21/2017

I am SO incredibly happy that we chose to go with Crystal Gardens for our wedding on 10/21/2017! The service was stellar, the food was fantastic (the prime rib was one of the best I've ever had!), and the venue was beautiful! We worked with Valerie leading up to our big day and she was so patient and helpful in answering all of our questions. Our coordinator, Barb, was also super helpful in making sure the day went smoothly. The servers in our reception hall were fast and efficient. As the bride and groom we had our own "go-to" person that was so attentive to anything we asked for. The bartender remembered my drink order every time I went for a refill and being the only bartender,I was quite impressed! An employee even helped to remove a bead from my nephews ear during our ceremony! (Apparently our nuptials were not entertaining enough to a 6 year old!) They truly go above and beyond here to make your day perfect! As for the price, we looked at a couple of venues where we would have paid the some that we had paid at Crystal Gardens for ONLY the venue. Here, this included the venue, food, open bar, chapel for our ceremony (this was actually a small amount extra but the total price was still less than we would have spent anywhere else), and we got to choose three things to include in our price. They give you a list when you first inquire including things like DJ, cake, invitations, etc. that you can add without paying extra but they also let you substitute. We went with cake, chair covers, and a bar upgrade. We also got our invitations through them at a discounted rate because we had booked there. There is a financial minimum for the size room we chose, meaning we had to pay for a minimum number of people even if fewer people RSVP'd. However, they let you take that money you pay to make up the difference and apply it towards something else so you're not paying "empty dollars." We added a champagne toast for the room and a fall dessert table. They are amazing!

Crystal Gardens Banquet Center FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 5,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 2,500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 1000
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 50
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 3
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall
  • What event services do you offer? Cake, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Lighting / Sound
  • What event items are available? Chairs
  • What food and beverage items are available? Linens

• Rondo String Quartet
    Rondo String Quartet Wedding Musicians

We have played at Crystal Gardens Banquet Center several times already this year and have been consistently impressed with the helpfulness and efficiency of their trained staff, cleanliness of the facility and beautiful décor. It enables the bride, groom and family the comfort of relaxing knowing that their needs will be addressed. We highly recommend you consider Crystal Gardens for your event.

• Party Pros Detroit
    Party Pros Detroit Wedding DJs

One of our favorite venues to work at. We love the staff, the food and the space. Highly Recommended! Party Pros Detroit

• Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do
    Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do Wedding Officiants

Crystal Gardens is a beautiful location. Barbara is their coordinator for the day of and she is amazing! I highly recommend this site.

• 5768 E Grand River Ave Howell, MI 48843 See on map
    877-471-2072 (Phone number)
    Monday - Thursday, 9:30 a.m. - 7 p.m. Friday - Saturday, 9:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.