Carteret, NJ 07008 Map · Phone number

About Couture Visions, LLC

Couture Visions is a vibrant full service event planning business that prides itself on being stylish and sheek. The name ultimately speaks for itself. Creating a vision and turning it into reality with custom designs. Couture Visions wants your wedding to be as stress-free as possible. That is why we do all the work for you!! When you consult Couture Visions, expect to meet with a professional who is going to provide quality service to each and every client. Expect to be blown away with fresh ideas for your event that will distinguish you from the rest. Let your next event have the Couture Touch!! Founder of Couture Visions, Taneice Chavers, started the business to take the pressure off people looking to throw an event. "There is nothing worse than planning your own event, and then the day of, not being able to enjoy the fruits of your labor because you are too busy making sure things are in place and everything goes right." That's where Couture Visions comes in!! We plan your event from start to finish. A list of services include finding a vendor, caterer, decorating, sending out invites, providing a DJ, photographer, and attending the event to ensure things are organized and run smoothly. Couture Visions also comes with a well equipped and experienced dream team; photographer-capturing every moment of your special event, DJ-spinning your favorite hits, custom cake bakery, and a long list of phenomenal vendors and caterers that will make your event the talk of the town!! Just recently added to our services is airbrush makeuup, to give the bride and bridesmaids a flawless look on the day of the wedding. When you think of hiring a wedding coordinator you want someone who has experience under their belt, is going to work hard to make your wedding special, exceeds your expectations, and delivers what they promise. You want someone is who skilled in the craft of planning a wedding, and has a passion for setting trends!! You want Couture Visions!!

aa3
maestro3 thumb
ice
Couture Visions, LLC
This was a themed birthday party with a charlie's angel ice sculpture.
This was a themed birthday party with a charlie's angel ice sculpture.
Centerpiece
Centerpiece
This is a save the date invite custom made by Couture Visions.
This is a save the date invite custom made by Couture Visions.
This is a centerpiece custom made by Couture Visions
This is a centerpiece custom made by Couture Visions
These are specially made cakes done by one of Couture Visions dream team members.
chasecake
aa3
maestro3 thumb

1 Reviews for Couture Visions, LLC

Shakera · Married on 04/13/2012

My experience with Couture Visions was outstanding. I felt very comfortable with the planning of my wedding. Everything fell into place just as I expected it to. My planner was very personable and I could call her at anytime with any issue I may have had. She also worked magic with my budget for my wedding, making sure that the reception hall looked elegant and tasteful. She made sure that things were delivered on time and that all aspects of the wedding were in tact. I didn't have anything to worry about because with her checklist of things to do she made sure that she handled the most stressful parts of planning. She shared the same enthusiam as me, which made it even more pleasant because it made me feel like she was passionate about planning my wedding. She demonstrated such professionalism that I would definitely book her for all of my party planning needs. My wedding and reception was just as I wanted it to be and I couldn't be happier at the way it turned out, she was very flexible, responsible and professional in the way she handled every aspect of the planning and the wedding.

Sent on 12/11/2008