Wonderful Memories by Wyers, LLC

Trenton, NJ View map
$1,500 Package Price

$1,500 Package Price

Wonderful Memories by Wyers is a wedding coordinating company. We specialize in making your dreams come true. Start off by taking advantage of a free consultation. We offer a few different packages to show you how much easier your wedding can be by choosing us. Are you looking for your wedding to be in another state or taking it to a destination? We will go wherever you would like. Call today for your free consultation! 609-847-9818.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,500.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Trish
    Trish Married on 08/15/2015
    Stephanie was fantastic coordinator/planner. Stephanie was there from the beginning to the end when my husband and I had asked her to coordinate a destination wedding in Grand Lake Stream, Maine. She was able to meet with our DJ prior to our big day. She was able to speak to our wedding photographer and help prepare her for the upcoming day. She had a full timeline and schedule set for all parties to follow. She showed professionalism, enthusiasm and passion for what is she doing. She connected with me and my husband as to what we wanted our reception to look and feel like. My husband saw the venue before I did and it brought tears to his eyes because of how great and phenomenal of a job she did.

She was there to help me keep calm and collective when things got stressful. She helped me delegate to my wedding party on what needed to get done. She made our special day perfect as it was supposed to be.

Stephanie thank you so much for all your hard work for our BIG DAY! You made it so easy and less stressful for me as the bride as I was marrying my best friend. I love you to pieces!! THANK YOU THANK! MANY THANKS TO YOU!

Wonderful Memories by Wyers, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much. It was my pleasure!!
    Clair Married on 08/15/2015
    I had the pleasure of meeting Stephanie as I was a member of my best friend's bridal party. She was such a pleasure to be around and she did a phenomenal job taking my BFF's vision and turning it into fairytale ceremony. She was calm, helpful and her friendly demeanor put my BFF at ease throughout the weekend. I really cannot recommend her enough for the amazing job she did!

Wonderful Memories by Wyers, LLC's reply:

How sweet of you. Thank you so much!!
  • F
    Francisco, J. Married on 08/15/2015
    I had the luxury of attending a wedding coordinated by Stephanie, and I have to admit; it was an event that I wish never ended. Thank you for the wonderful experience.

Wonderful Memories by Wyers, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much. This means a lot.

Deals

Wonderful Memories by Wyers, LLC 1
Offer
This discount is offered to any package of your choice. $100 off and currently does not expire.

Bridgee Bees Floral Creations LLC Bridgee Bees Floral Creations LLC Wedding Florists

Stephanie has a great talent for creating a fun and beautiful wedding! I enjoyed working with her at the NES Bridal show at Harrahs and cannot wait to collaborate with her in the future!

PO Box 10108 Trenton, 08650

Always open
Location of (Wonderful Memories by Wyers, LLC)

Other vendors in Central Jersey for your wedding