Monroe Township, Monroe Township, NJ 08831 Map · Phone number

About I Do For You Wedding and Event Planning

Happily being in the wedding business for the past seven years and a previous owner and founder of a premiere and award winning wedding and event floral studio in New Jersey, After orchestrating and specializing in creating exquisite works of floral design for the entire day for weddings and special events. Many of my clients have requested to plan and attend as their wedding planner, I am now a Certified Wedding Planner and the proud owner of I DO FOR YOU Wedding & Event Planning. I DO FOR YOU is a full service wedding and event planning business. I DO FOR YOU believes in planning your day your way.

091114 5594
091114 5594

1 Reviews for I Do For You Wedding and Event Planning

• Butterflyfinder

T · Married on 10/10/2015

We were married October 2015. There are not enough words for the work and time Arlene put in for our wedding to be flawless. I contacted Arlene the week before the wedding to see if she could come in to handle my setup. I hired her the Tuesday before our day. She met with me and went over logistics and timing at our venue. She made suggestions for things that I didn't even consider. She arrived early and made sure our ceremony space and then our reception space were setup correctly. She executed every detail we had exactly as we wanted. She was professional at all times and even managed to get the banquet coordinator in check. I kind of wish I had contacted her very early on and her had her be our coordinator from the beginning. I would highly recommend her for any bride that wants to be stress free the day of and know that your vision will be executed as if you had done it yourself. I would consider using her in the future for other events.

Sent on 10/30/2015

I Do For You Wedding and Event Planning FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 750.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 1,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2