Event Designs By Deb

Parlin, NJ View map

A beautiful and memorable wedding starts with careful planning down to every last detail. Event Designs by Deb is an event planning and design company that is devoted to making your planning and coordination process seamless and enjoyable. They provide a personalized experience for every couple, taking into consideration their visions and budget. The team at Event Designs by Deb, located in Parlin, New Jersey, is there to guide, assist, and support you every step of the way. From finding the perfect vendors to all of the day-of responsibilities, Event Designs by Deb ensures all parts of your experience are flawless so your big day is truly about you.

Event Designs by Deb takes all of the stress out of wedding planning and coordination. Everything you need will be taken care of. All you need to do is sit back, relax and watch your wedding day dreams come true. Event Designs by Deb offers the following services for a carefree day of happiness and enjoyment:

Planning Services:

• Budget development and guidance
  • Location research, contract review, negotiation, and booking
  • Customized, recommended vendor list
  • Wedding design meetings
  • Selection/ordering of invitation and RSVP management
  • Constant, open lines of communication between clients and planner

Wedding Management Services:

• Oversee setup of decorations and personal items
  • Coordinate and execute timeline of events
  • Oversee all vendor commitments
  • Receive deliveries

Decorating services:

• Event rentals
  • Setup and breakdown of rental items
  • Black-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Non-Religious
Religious

Maria Married on 12/17/2021

Best Florist!

After a lot of research and many disappointments I finally found the BEST florist for my wedding. Deborah was pleasant, professional, and extremely responsive. Any question or inquiries I had, Deborah responded quickly and made my planning process so much easier. The flowers were beautiful, great quality and exactly what I wanted and envisioned for my big day. Deborah and her team delivered the flowers on time and displayed them perfectly. Deborah worked within my budget and payments were easy to make. I look forward to having Designs By Deb be my go to florist for all my future occasions. I HIGHLY recommend this florist!!
    Maral M. Married on 11/02/2019

Valuable & Trustworthy - Couldn't have made it happen without Deb!

Deb was an incredible day-of coordinator. She went above and beyond just "day of" coordination. Throughout the months of wedding planning, Deb was always immediately responsive, always had great suggestions and recommendations for vendors, decor, and how to handle issues; she was always positive (which eased my nerves), and incredibly professional via email, phone, and in person. These are all characteristics of a true professional!

I knew I needed a day of coordinator since my venue was simply a rental hall without any additional services. It would have been impossible to take care of rentals, vendors, and logistics myself (and I definitely did not want to give the burden to family members), so hiring Deb was the best decision I made to make it all happen!! I had a tight timeline for setup, and a lot of decor. Even with my instructions for the decor, I felt there was a risk that something could go wrong - but nothing did! Deb understood my vision, and took care to execute it perfectly. Jack and I truly enjoyed our wedding night, and I loved taking moments throughout the night to look around and admire the beautiful hall.

As with any event, there were things that *could* have gone wrong. But I definitely did not notice any of them, and my guests didn't either. Deb kept everything under control, kept us on schedule, and took care of our personal items too. She was the first to arrive for the day and the last to leave at night. Throughout the night, I heard from guests that it was the best wedding they've ever been to!

Deb, thank you for being the MVP of our big Armenian wedding!!!

Sincerely,
    Maral & Jack Jamgochian

Event Designs By Deb's reply:

Thank you so much Maral & Jack for the beautiful review, and I appreciate your confidence and trust in me to execute your wedding vision. It was truly an honor to meet you both, and work with you. Best wishes for a wonderful life! Warmest regards - Deb
  • Val
    Valeria Married on 09/14/2019

Deb is wonderful

Deb worked with us for about a year and a half on our wedding and was very dedicated to us. She definitely took a lot of stress off me, or I would’ve probably gone crazy. She was very receptive to our vision and worked closely with us to pull it off. The day of coordination was perfect; no bride should need to coordinate her own day on the day of! The day was perfect for us and one we will always remember. Thank you Deb!

Event Designs By Deb's reply:

Thanks Valeria. I really enjoyed working with you to plan and coordinate your wedding. You both are such a nice couple, and your wedding vision was beautiful. Best wishes to you both!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

Event Designs By Deb 1
Exclusive

Reverend Kris Bruno Reverend Kris Bruno Wedding Officiants

Deb's creativity, professionalism and attention to detail provide peace of mind to any couple planning a wedding! She is warm and kind and easy to work with. Deb's company provides a seamless experience for anyone who wants their event to be everything they are dreaming of! I confidently recommend her services.

Parlin Parlin, NJ, 08859
Location of (Event Designs By Deb)

Other vendors in Central Jersey for your wedding