Event Designs By Deb

Parlin, NJ View map
5.0 out of 5 rating

A beautiful and memorable wedding starts with careful planning down to every last detail. Event Designs by Deb is an event planning and design company that is devoted to making your planning and coordination process seamless and enjoyable. They provide a personalized experience for every couple, taking into consideration their visions and budget. The team at Event Designs by Deb, located in Parlin, New Jersey, is there to guide, assist, and support you every step of the way. From finding the perfect vendors to all of the day-of responsibilities, Event Designs by Deb ensures all parts of your experience are flawless so your big day is truly about you.

Event Designs by Deb takes all of the stress out of wedding planning and coordination. Everything you need will be taken care of. All you need to do is sit back, relax and watch your wedding day dreams come true. Event Designs by Deb offers the following services for a carefree day of happiness and enjoyment:

Planning Services:

• Budget development and guidance
  • Location research, contract review, negotiation, and booking
  • Customized, recommended vendor list
  • Wedding design meetings
  • Selection/ordering of invitation and RSVP management
  • Constant, open lines of communication between clients and planner

Wedding Management Services:

• Oversee setup of decorations and personal items
  • Coordinate and execute timeline of events
  • Oversee all vendor commitments
  • Receive deliveries

Decorating services:

• Event rentals
  • Setup and breakdown of rental items
  • Black-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Non-Religious
Religious
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Joel R. Married on 12/03/2022

Deb was awesome!

Deb really held it down for our wedding. She made sure everything was perfect!!
    Maria Married on 12/17/2021

Best Florist!

After a lot of research and many disappointments I finally found the BEST florist for my wedding. Deborah was pleasant, professional, and extremely responsive. Any question or inquiries I had, Deborah responded quickly and made my planning process so much easier. The flowers were beautiful, great quality and exactly what I wanted and envisioned for my big day. Deborah and her team delivered the flowers on time and displayed them perfectly. Deborah worked within my budget and payments were easy to make. I look forward to having Designs By Deb be my go to florist for all my future occasions. I HIGHLY recommend this florist!!
  • Mandeep
    Mandeep K. Married on 10/19/2021

Happy and Wonderful

Deb was absolutely amazing with our fusion wedding. We had two separate ceremonies and one reception all in one day. Deb coordinated logistics between vendors, handled all communication, and made sure we had as less as possible to do. I specifically appreciate the fact that she made sure I ate throughout the day. Thanks, Deb!

Event Designs By Deb's reply:

Mandeep, thank you for trusting me with the coordination of your beautiful wedding ceremonies and reception. It was great working with you and your husband. Wishing you both many years of happiness, health and prosperity. - Deb
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

Event Designs By Deb 1
Exclusive

Reverend Kris Bruno Reverend Kris Bruno Wedding Officiants

Deb's creativity, professionalism and attention to detail provide peace of mind to any couple planning a wedding! She is warm and kind and easy to work with. Deb's company provides a seamless experience for anyone who wants their event to be everything they are dreaming of! I confidently recommend her services.

Windsor Ballroom
5.0 out of 5 rating , 37 Reviews
neverthereyet Photography
5.0 out of 5 rating , 7 Reviews

Parlin Parlin, NJ, 08859
Location of (Event Designs By Deb)

Other vendors in Central Jersey for your wedding