Valley Stream, NY 11580 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,200
Availability Check your date

About VinnyD. Photography

Vinny's passion for photography began in 2009. His photographic journey began as a hobby which turned into a career overtime. He has honored his skills and focused his passion for photography towards Weddings full-time! He strives to capture the true emotion in each of his clients. He has a natural eye for beauty and the ability to freeze a moment in someone's life. Vinny has also shot numerous destinations weddings. So keep in mind, Vinny likes to travel! :)

When Vinny is off the camera he spends most of his free time with his beautiful wife Madeline and they're 5yr old son Christian. He has also officially now become a soccer dad.
He takes an hour of his day for the gym and has been introduced to a new hobby of cycling.

Now that you know a little about Vinny, he cannot wait to hear your story!

Follow VinnyD. Photography on

06 140001
06 150062

18 Reviews for VinnyD. Photography

Madeline · Married on 07/14/2018

Vinny is the best!! A+++ My fiance and I loved working with him! We are not big picture people but Vinny made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera! He is incredibly personable, creative, talented and professional. He pays so much attention to detail and it shows! With so many tough decisions to make in the wedding planning process it was a relief finding Vinny, we knew right away he was the right choice for us. I would highly recommend him. We love the way our engagement shoot photos came out and can’t wait to work with Vinny on our wedding day!

sara · Married on 06/02/2018

We got married on 6/2/18 and my husband and I cannot say enough great things about Vinny and his team! They truly exceeded our expectations: they were warm, calming, and so much fun. My husband was a bit nervous to have so many pictures taken as we had a not so great experience with our engagement shooter, but Vinny was nothing like that, he truly made us so comfortable and happy the whole day.
    He showed me a couple of previews of the pictures and they were absolutely stunning (I cant wait for my pictures to come in!!). If you are getting married, having a baby, doing an engagement shoot etc you HAVE to contact him. He truly made our wedding so wonderful. Thank you Vinny & Bernard, we love you guys!!!

Andrea · Married on 08/27/2016

I've known Vinny for quite some time and not only is he one of the funniest people I know, but I've watched him become an amazing photographer through the years! My husband had him capture our engagement in Central Park and we knew he had to capture the moment we became husband and wife. Without hesitation, we flew him down to Mexico this past August for our wedding. Vinny was the best addition to our wedding party. He was more than just our photographer there, he was part of our family that flew down to celebrate. Hiring Vinny was one of the best decisions and I've had so many people contact me wanting to use him for their special events. He captures the most priceless moments and is open minded to all ideas that you may be envisioning and just makes it even better then you thought was possible! Not only do my husband and I have a friend for life but we definitely have the best photographer in life to capture more amazing moments to come in the near future!

-The Zarates

Award

VinnyD. Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

• Sweet Inspirations Events
    Sweet Inspirations Events Wedding Planners

We have worked with VinnyD. Photography on a few occasions now. Our brides have always been extremely happy with Vinny's professionalism, artistic eye and of course amazing photos! We will definitely continue to recommended VinnyD. Photography to our future clients! Thanks, SIE TEAM

• Valley Stream, NY 11580 See on map