Bronx, NY 10470 Map · Phone number

Diva Blooms 5
Diva Blooms 6
Diva Blooms 7

Belinda · Married on 06/02/2018

I highly recommend Diva Blooms. I worked with the owner for my wedding and everything was perfect. She's one of the best florists I've ever seen. Her works speaks for itself and I think her success will continue to grow.

Sent on 06/27/2018

Anjelica · Married on 05/26/2018

Hiring DivaBlooms for my June wedding was one of the best decisions I made. To say Yomaris went over and beyond to make my wedding beautiful and special would be an understatement. From day one, Yomaris was so responsive, attentive, understanding, and everything else you would need and want in a florist. She was so easy to work with and patient with me as I was trying to figure out the flowers and colors I wanted for my wedding. June is a busy time of year for wedding vendors and Yomaris made it a point to come and tour my venue and even picked up decor from my home, despite her busy schedule. Not once did I feel like any request was a bother. Everything on my wedding day was absolutely gorgeous, I was so worried that the venue would not set up the centerpiece arrangements correctly or set up my tables in the way I envisioned, but Yomaris was there to oversee it all and it was impeccable. Words can't even express how thankful I am to have found Yomaris. She was a Godsend and really made my day amazing. She has a true gift and I was so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with her on my wedding day. Do not hesitate to work with her, she will make your dream wedding come true. Thank you Yomaris!

-The Rahjelica Surprise Wedding 6/10/17

Sent on 01/18/2018

B · Married on 08/26/2017

If I could give Diva Blooms 10 stars I would. She is absolutely amazing. Yomaris is not only talented, but exceptional. Diva Blooms goes beyond just flowers and design she has gained such a vast knowledge of the industry that was immensely helpful through the whole planning process. As I planned my wedding myself she not only helped bring my flower vision to life but the full decor from tablecloths and rentals to the chair I used for my head table to large candelabras I wanted. Her connections within the business to bring all these aspects together and her willingness to share what she has learned comes from her not only being a down to earth good person but also a hard worker that goes above and beyond to deliver perfection.

I can easily say that if you don't hire her you are depriving yourself of the best for your big day! People cannot stop talking about how great my wedding was and that is in a huge part thanks to the amazing work Yomaris did.

Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!

Sent on 10/28/2017
    Diva Blooms 13
    Diva Blooms 14

Award

• Bronx, 10470 See on map
    Office Hours: Monday-Thursday 9am-7pm & Friday-Sunday 9am-12pm - Email /Text correspondence will be sent during office hours.