209B Washington Street, Mount Vernon, NY 10554 Map · Phone number

22 Reviews for Diva Blooms

• Sharisse

Sharisse Small · Married on 06/27/2020

This Florist Rocks

Yomaris exceeded our expectations for our intimate wedding! Our big wedding was postponed due to Covid 19. But she worked at the last minute to come through with florals for our ceremony at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel! Her professionalism and love for what she does and clients is exemplary! I can’t wait until she decorates our big wedding next July! Hire this woman!

Sent on 06/30/2020
  • Alba

Alba Medina · Married on 09/14/2019

Dream Come True

What can I say about Yomaris? Words cannot describe what I think about her and her work. She did all of the flowers for my wedding and I have to say that it was a dream come true for me to have Diva Blooms create such a unimaginable vision for me and my husband. From day one she made sure that she listened to what I envisioned til the day of when she came through and delivered. She is very professional, humble and very understanding. Her work for me has no price because she is worth more than what her work is. I would definitely use her services again and again as many times as I could. I promise you that from start to finish she is amazing and very effective with her work and even her prices. Her team and her came on time and made sure that everything was in place, she even made sure that my hair and veil were good before I walked in for my ceremony. This is someone that is running a business that will forever grow. Thank you Yomaris for making my dreams come true!!

Sent on 09/26/2019

Diva Blooms's reply:

Thank you Alba!! It was awesome working with you!! Thank you for trusting me and becoming a dear friend over the almost 2 years of planning! Wish you both an amazing life together! God bless!!
  • Matthew

Matthew Santry · Married on 09/14/2019

Five Stars

Yomaris & Diva Blooms are amazing! She did a phenomenal job with our wedding from beginning to end and even helped us get the aesthetics provided by our other vendors to better fit our vibe. Even after sending her our inspirational pics and list of things we wanted she was able to show us things that we didn't even know we wanted until we saw them because they fit so perfectly with our color scheme. Her experience and knowledge was evident after our details meeting. Top notch quality & service at a fair price. You do not need to spend a fortune to have the wedding of your dreams with Diva Blooms. We had a flower wall, flower arch, 16 centerpieces, rose petal aisle, tons of candles, and much more. Could not be happier with Diva Blooms, will always be recommending her to friends & family in the future.

Sent on 09/29/2019

Award

• 209B Washington Street Mount Vernon, NY, 10554 See on map
    Office Hours: Monday-Thursday 9am-7pm & Friday-Sunday 9am-12pm - Email /Text correspondence will be sent during office hours.
    Location of (Diva Blooms)