1441 Parillo Court, North Brunswick, NJ 08902 Map · Phone number

About Pretty Posh Events

Pretty Posh Events is a boutique event planning and design company, serving mainly the tri-state area. Owner Abby’s love for fashion and all things design, along with her passion for creative expression led to the creation of Pretty Posh Events. After years of designing and coordinating events for friends and family, Abby decided it was time to turn this passion into a business.

At Pretty Posh, we specialize in chic, stylish and sophisticated event design. The scope of our services range from weddings to kids parties. We absolutely aim to please and exceed expectations; whether it’s in bringing the clients vision to light, creating unique elements that define each event or being there every step of the way to ensure that every moment of each event flows seamlessly through to the next.

We create sophisticated and memorable productions that will awe your guests and keep them talking from the moment they step into your event space. Whether it’s a small celebration or large event, we aim to make every aspect of the event spectacular.

Attention to detail, elegance and flawless execution are the trademarks we bring to every event and we work extensively with some highly recognized industry experts, ensuring that only the most proven professionals take part in producing your event.

The Pretty Posh crew makes the entire planning and design process fun and stress free for our clients. All we ask is that you sit back and enjoy your event as it unfolds and you will absolutely love the end result.

Follow Pretty Posh Events on

9f7c6d2207ea64a9 1521481115 0b98d08945851ae8 1521481112 49afffb80176beef 152148

15 Reviews for Pretty Posh Events

Ashia · Married on 09/15/2018

Planner of My Dreams

Quick story about why you should hire Abby.

We’d ordered royal blue lampshades as part of my centerpieces, and a week before my wedding, they hadn’t arrived, it didn’t look like the seller would have them together in time, and no other seller had the quantity we needed. So Abby went to the store herself, bought white lampshades, and spray painted each one the perfect shade of blue. By hand. They turned out beautifully and so many people commented on how much they loved them.

Abby is so organized, pays attention to detail, and aims for excellence. She was up texting me at 6am, on the phone with me at 11pm (even when I was ready to call it a night), and was so on top of everything. Wouldn’t hesitate to work with her again. THANK YOU ABBY

Sent on 05/23/2019

Alana · Married on 11/05/2016

Abby was simply amazing! Originally, I did not have a wedding planner in mind. But, it was kismet. I'm so thankful that I had Abby as a wedding planner. She made me feel at ease throughout the entire planning process and was always in constant communication with me. Abby helped me streamline my whole theme so that everything looked cohesive (invitations, cake, flowers and decor). She took my ideas and ran with them to produce something even more beautiful and unique! I couldn't have asked for a better experience! Thank you Abby!!!

Sent on 11/13/2016

Alfie · Married on 07/11/2015

If you are looking for a professional who has a bucket load of patience, is gifted with creativity and helps you to develop your event theme and bring it alive, one who anticipates problems and works round the clock so that you only see the solutions, one with the right contacts within the industry, and demonstrates a desire for excelleny then you need not look any further than Abby @ pretty posh events.

Sent on 02/07/2017