1441 Parillo Court, North Brunswick, NJ 08902 Map · Phone number

About Pretty Posh Events

Pretty Posh Events is a boutique event planning and design company, serving mainly the tri-state area. Owner Abby’s love for fashion and all things design, along with her passion for creative expression led to the creation of Pretty Posh Events. After years of designing and coordinating events for friends and family, Abby decided it was time to turn this passion into a business.

At Pretty Posh, we specialize in chic, stylish and sophisticated event design. The scope of our services range from weddings to kids parties. We absolutely aim to please and exceed expectations; whether it’s in bringing the clients vision to light, creating unique elements that define each event or being there every step of the way to ensure that every moment of each event flows seamlessly through to the next.

We create sophisticated and memorable productions that will awe your guests and keep them talking from the moment they step into your event space. Whether it’s a small celebration or large event, we aim to make every aspect of the event spectacular.

Attention to detail, elegance and flawless execution are the trademarks we bring to every event and we work extensively with some highly recognized industry experts, ensuring that only the most proven professionals take part in producing your event.

The Pretty Posh crew makes the entire planning and design process fun and stress free for our clients. All we ask is that you sit back and enjoy your event as it unfolds and you will absolutely love the end result.

Follow Pretty Posh Events on

17 Reviews for Pretty Posh Events

• Aida

Aida Malik · Getting married on 09/01/2020

Best in the business

Abby is amazing!!! If you need help with anything wedding related, this is the woman to go to. She made the process from beginning to end very easy. Our decor and floral were absolutely beauty, more than we imagined. I highly recommend her services, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 11/08/2019

S. Willis-Boykin · Married on 07/27/2019

Bride on a budget

Abby was extremely helpful and accommodating for my wedding. She worked with me in finding florals and creating a beautiful ceremony and reception design based on what I could afford. Only really talented people in this field could do that! I am forever grateful for Abby making my day even more special.

Sent on 11/06/2019

Ashia · Married on 09/15/2018

Planner of My Dreams

Quick story about why you should hire Abby.

We’d ordered royal blue lampshades as part of my centerpieces, and a week before my wedding, they hadn’t arrived, it didn’t look like the seller would have them together in time, and no other seller had the quantity we needed. So Abby went to the store herself, bought white lampshades, and spray painted each one the perfect shade of blue. By hand. They turned out beautifully and so many people commented on how much they loved them.

Abby is so organized, pays attention to detail, and aims for excellence. She was up texting me at 6am, on the phone with me at 11pm (even when I was ready to call it a night), and was so on top of everything. Wouldn’t hesitate to work with her again. THANK YOU ABBY

Sent on 05/23/2019

Award

Pretty Posh Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1800.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 4000
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 7000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• 1441 Parillo Court North Brunswick, 08902 See on map