Pretty Posh Events Reviews

14 | North Brunswick, NJ

14 Reviews for Pretty Posh Events

Alana · Married on 11/05/2016

Abby was simply amazing! Originally, I did not have a wedding planner in mind. But, it was kismet. I'm so thankful that I had Abby as a wedding planner. She made me feel at ease throughout the entire planning process and was always in constant communication with me. Abby helped me streamline my whole theme so that everything looked cohesive (invitations, cake, flowers and decor). She took my ideas and ran with them to produce something even more beautiful and unique! I couldn't have asked for a better experience! Thank you Abby!!!

Alfie · Married on 07/11/2015

If you are looking for a professional who has a bucket load of patience, is gifted with creativity and helps you to develop your event theme and bring it alive, one who anticipates problems and works round the clock so that you only see the solutions, one with the right contacts within the industry, and demonstrates a desire for excelleny then you need not look any further than Abby @ pretty posh events.

Lynda · Married on 08/24/2014

Pretty posh events made my wedding a dream come true! Abby the wedding planner helped me with every little detail you could imagine. She did research on every single vendor and she helped me pick out the best people that matched my style and personality. She was very quick to respond to any inquiries I had, she helped me pick out my fabulous bridesmaids dresses... Did I mention she also designed my wedding and made all the flowers? Choosing Pretty Posh Events full service wedding planning was the best gift I gave myself this year! I did not feel stressed at all during the entire 7 months of wedding planning and I was glowing with happiness the entire weekend of my wedding :) Mere words cannot thank you enough Abby... I will always appreciate your excellent service!

Lynda .O.

This wedding planner is great. She makes sure all your concerns are handled and she designs breathtaking center pieces. Very creative and efficient. You will definitely be at ease on the wedding day.

Danny · Married on 06/13/2014

Abby has been amazing. Nowhere in my wildest dreams did I imagine how useful it would be to have someone organize and plan your wedding day. The way Abby organized to-do lists and consolidated information was so helpful. And when I stepped onto the scene of my wedding early in the afternoon, I couldn't believe how beautiful it was! Abby and her assistant had stayed up most of the night working on the decorations and they were magnificent, like something out of a Cinderella story book. But probably what I appreciated most about Abby was her positive energy. She emanated calmness, optimism, and a can-do attitude, which both myself and my fiance desperately needed when we were feeling overwhelmed. Thank you, Abby!!!

Sheila · Married on 06/13/2014

Where do I begin? Abby essentially made our wedding come together. She was amazing to work with, had great vision, and was able to make my dreams for our wedding come together perfectly. Till today everyone who sees pictures of our wedding is blown away! It was breathtaking! I'm one of those people with a strong sense of what I want and can find a way to make everything better. I couldn't find one thing to improve on our wedding day. Everything was stunning! In the months leading up to the wedding she was incredibly responsive, and planned everything so seamlessly. There were no details missed. I would recommend her whole heartedly. I couldn't imagine working with a better planner and event designer.

Marie Sabine · Married on 05/25/2014

Ms. Abby was very flexible and she was a great listenner to what we wanted, she did provide solutions and suggestions. We were very happy with her services. I just love the work and the quality was excellent. My daugther's wedding was a success because of Ms. Abby, still today families and friends are still talking about the wedding.

I am proud and very happy overhaul.

Barbara · Married on 05/25/2014

Abby made my sister's dream wedding come true! She worked wonders with our budget and exceeded our expectations. We could not have pulled it off without her. She was creative, resourceful, patient, organized and a pleasure to work with. With Abby and her team you get more than just an event planner, you get someone who cares about what's important to you, and someone who can translate your vision into a reality. We loved working with her and will use her company for future events. Thanks for everything Pretty Posh Events!

Abby, did an amazing job bringing my vision to life. She took all my ideas and made it a reality. She was patient, organized, creative and respected our budget. She was very attentive and supportive and I was very happy working with her. I couldn't say anything but great things about Abby's work. All of my guests and everyone who saw pictures of the wedding said it was so beautiful. It was truly the wedding of my dreams thanx to Abby. Anyone will be blessed to work with Abby, you will truly be happy in the end.

Nore · event on: 10/18/2014

Pretty Posh Events did an exceptional job with my son's 1st birthday party. The wealth of ideas and attention to detail were phenomenal. My guests were very impressed. Would definitely recommend, and hire this vendor again

Johanna · event on: 12/13/2014

Working with Abby was such a delight! She is very organized and prepares you from the beginning on what to expect. I was so thankful for all the small details and quality of everything we ordered and used. I received so many compliments that I don't think I'll be doing an event without Abby in the future!! I am a very satisfied customer :)

Leonisha · Married on 09/19/2014

I could not have asked for a better wedding planner for my wedding. Abby was completely professional from the first phone conversation that we had all the way until everything was said and done. Being that my husband and I had to plan a wedding from out of town, Abby managed to keep us happy and stress free. I was able to email or call her and she was very attentive to whatever I needed. Our wedding was beautiful, I had no idea how to pick flower arrangements or set the design element for the wedding, Abby helped with everything. She was constantly there to make me and my husband feel comfortable during the planning process and we enjoyed our wedding and didn't have to worry about anything on our day! I had a tight budget and Abby was able to work with it and made things happen! If you need a planner that is well organized, has great relationships with vendors in the wedding industry, and does well under pressure, Abby from Pretty Posh Events is it!

Harriet · Married on 07/11/2015

Pretty Posh Events is a service like no other, nothing was too much of a problem, I could call and chat anytime and was guaranteed a quick response which would allay any fears or apprehensions I had as my wedding date grew closer. Their attention to detail and professionalism was noticed by all and I'm grateful to have had them on my team.

It was such a joy working with Abby to plan my wedding! She was consistent and maintained a pleasant, professional and even-keeled demeanor throughout the planning process. Abby has a warm and wonderful spirit which I think makes her uniquely suited to work closely with people and families for such intimate and important life events. She's that wedding planner that feels like a friend and confidant during an often hectic process, while consistently being on task and effective in service delivery. She loves what she does and you can tell. She approaches every event with the excitement and enthusiasm of the first, and then executes like a pro. Always positive and solutions-oriented. We ended up having an ah-mazing wedding! Thanks, Pretty Posh!