406 Cedar Lane, Teaneck, NJ 07666 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Couture De Bride

Award Winning Couture de Bride creates custom Couture Wedding Dresses. All gowns are available in sizes 0-40. We make our gowns with high end fabrics. Our gowns are worn by brides worldwide. Make your appointment today and have Couture de Bride create a Custom Design just for you.

Follow Couture De Bride on

21 Reviews for Couture De Bride

• Kelly

Kelly · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing & Perfect

Tova is amazing at what she does! She custom made my gown and it turned out beautiful and exactly how I wanted it!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Dani · Married on 11/28/2017

I can't speak highly enough of Tova and of the experience I had with her. My dress is everything I'd imagined and more. Tova was there for me from the start of the process, answering my worried emails with reassurance and helping me through the whole process (I'm in Australia). Due to a misunderstanding around the colour of the dress (which was not Tova's fault) I originally received a dress which was not the shade of red I had expected. I was going to have to change my colour scheme to match, but Tova wouldn't hear of it and very kindly remade the dress for me in my fantasy colour. This was so moving and so very much appreciated. I was so delighted with the whole experience that my own bride decided to order her dress from Tova's store also - and we are excitedly planning our wedding, with two stunning dresses, later this month. Thank you, Tova, for taking such good care of us, on this most emotional of journeys!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Marsha-Ann · Married on 08/19/2017

Personally, I do not believe 5 stars is enough! Tova Marc is beyond the best! She made the most beautiful dress ever. Being on the plus size side, I have often found it difficult to find someone who can make that dress that fits perfectly. Coupled with this, I simply did not know what I wanted exactly. Tova was so nice and patient with me and I felt so comfortable with her walking me through the various options at my disposal. It was very easy working with her, plus, she delivered on every single detail that I requested. For sure, when your wedding gown is made beautifully, you most certainly will feel beautiful. Thank you, Tova! I was definitely the belle of the ball on my wedding day!

Sent on 09/01/2017