500 Seventeenth St, NW, Washington, DC 20006 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 19

About Corcoran Gallery of Art

The Corcoran Gallery of Art’s spectacular Beaux-Arts building is one of the top wedding venues in DC. This unique venue hosts weddings between 7:00pm and midnight and can accommodate up to 200 guests for a ceremony and reception or 300 guests for a reception only. The beautiful second floor bridge works nicely for smaller weddings of up to 60 guests. The Corcoran welcomes weddings for the LGBTQ Community. To view photos of weddings at the Corcoran visit our Flickr page.

For more information on pricing and availability please contact the Office of Special Events at 202-639-1846 or events@corcoran.org.

Follow Corcoran Gallery of Art on

kircher laken wedding 1
  • Videos 2

9 Reviews for Corcoran Gallery of Art

Ashley · Married on 11/02/2013

We chose the Corcoran for both our ceremony and reception for two main reasons: (1) Location (it is around the corner from where we first met); (2) Good old fashion beauty (we didn't have to dress it up much at all).

Plus, from the selection process to the actual wedding, Meaghan Olwell was there every step of the way with helpful advice, feedback, and even wrangling a rowdy wedding party. My experience was in the "once in a lifetime" category, but I would wholeheartedly recommend the Corcoran Gallery AND MEAGHAN to anyone looking to build their own dream of a wedding.

Sent on 11/26/2013
  • User3580295 · event on 10/01/2013

We worked with Erin Ludwig for this event and she was absolutely fantastic. Responsive and professional. She went above and beyond for us and the event was a great success in large part because of her hard work.

Sent on 10/04/2013

Chantal · Married on 09/14/2013

I envisioned my reception venue to be held at a museum to illustrate my love for The Arts. The quest to book a museum in DC isn't easy. Most places are booked quickly so one must act fast. Not to mention, I would be moving to London shortly. After having a bad experience with another museum in DC, I was really apprehensive about the process. When I found the Corcoran, I was no longer in the DC area. I had my bridesmaid scope it out initially for me. The staff was very flexible and understanding about my family emergencies during the course of the wedding period. Moreover, they were very helpful, pleasant, and positively worked with all my vendors. The event was beautiful!!! I could not imagine having it any place else.

Sent on 10/17/2013

• Main Event Caterers
    Main Event Caterers Wedding Caterers

The Corcoran is one of the most beautiful venues around and is a classic wedding site. Their staff is helpful and supportive of their vendors and a joy to work with. You can't go wrong with choosing them for your event.

• 500 Seventeenth St, NW Washington, 20006 See on map