Corbinview Farms

• Chateau d'Argy
  • Cozy Country Barn

2 Reviews for Corbinview Farms

CATIE · Married on 06/25/2016

I could not have asked for a more perfect wedding day! Sue, the event coordinator, is there with you every step of the way. She is helpful and has great ideas! The farm allows you to come in the entire week leading up to the wedding to work on decorations in the wedding barn, and they even allowed us to have our rehearsal dinner on location and bring in a caterer. They keep a lot of donated decorations from previous brides, which is so nice when you're looking for a few things to mix in with your own decorations. They also provide linen rentals and chair covers in the fee. They have more information and pictures available at their Facebook page (facebook.com/corbinviewfarms1/), but I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 08/04/2016
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 05/27/2017

My husband and I chose Corbinview Farms for our ceremony and reception and were firstly taken back by the incredibly affordable price. Pricing is per head, and kids under 9 are free, so if you have a large family, this can be a huge money-saver. Sue, the coordinator, is a lovely person, and shows a lot of pride in the work that they have done on the barn. It was never difficult to get the answer to a question in under 24 hours. Sue also let us in a few times in advance before the day to take measurements, etc. She was very accommodating. The venue has a lot of added perks, including a lot of very rustic décor that can be used for free. I did not take advantage of any of these pieces, since my wedding was not very rustic, but for a bride on a budget, this would be perfect. The barn is also yours for the week when you book a Saturday wedding, so you have a great deal of flexibility to decorate. The only con I found with the venue is that some of the signage and accessories on the barn walls (antique advertisements, mirrors, farm equipment) could not be removed for our event. For someone going for a very-country-look, this wouldn't matter much, but it didn't really "go" with my theme. There is also some unattractive metallic insulation that was added between my last visit to the venue and our wedding day. My guess is that they will be fixed up for the next wedding, as the venue is kind of a constant work-in-progress. Overall I was thrilled with the venue, and it photographs beautifully! If you're looking for a rustic look at an exceptional price, you MUST check out Corbinview Farms.

Sent on 06/12/2017

• Reynoldsville, 15851 See on map
    Location of (Corbinview Farms)