Wind in the Willows

35 Webster School Road, Grantville, PA 17028 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Wind in the Willows

Wind in the Willows is a wedding and event venue in Grantville, Pennsylvania. Located in the heart of central Pennsylvania on a 15-acre farm, this beautiful venue sits at the base of Blue Mountain and offers stunning views, including a four acre lake on the property.

Facilities and Capacity

Wind in the Willows is a space of country charm and modern elegance. The stone barn is heated and air conditioned to allow for use year-round, and provides beautiful views of the well-maintained grounds. The property also has a cottage and bridal suite for the wedding party to prepare before the wedding day begin. The gorgeous outdoor scenery provides the perfect backdrop for outdoor ceremonies - indoor options are available as well.

Wind in the Willows can host your rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception. Couples who book can also use the property for their engagement photos. Their staff shows you around the property for ideal outdoor ceremony locations and gives you a tour of the barn so you can plan every detail of your special day.

Renovated barn setup

Wind in the Willows 5
Wind in the Willows 6
Wind in the Willows 7

Kristen · Married on 06/30/2018

Wonderful Venue & Even Better People!

My husband and I recently had our wedding reception at Wind In The Willows on June 30, 2018. Dave & Pam were wonderful to work with and their venue is beyond beautiful. They were so hospitable and made sure that everything ran smoothly the day of our wedding. Dave and Pam treated my husband and I, our families, bridal party members, and guests as if they were family. They allowed us to visit the venue months before to see how other brides set it up and also allowed us to begin set up on Thursday before the wedding which relieved a lot of stress. Beyond the family atmosphere, the venue is gorgeous. My husband and I received SO many compliments from our guests on how beautiful the venue was and that was on a day that felt like over 105 degrees outside with the humidity. Despite the heat, everyone loved the venue and its beautiful surroundings. The barn with the lights was breathtaking and the willow trees around the lake create such a picturesque feel. I highly recommend Wind In The Willows for anyone looking for a venue in Central Pennsylvania. Thank you Dave and Pam for everything! We will remember our day at Wind In The Willows forever.

Sent on 01/02/2019
    Wind in the Willows 22
    Wind in the Willows 23
    Wind in the Willows 24
    Wind in the Willows 25

Molly · Married on 06/23/2018

From the moment I stepped onto the property of Wind in the Willows it instantly brought tears to my eyes as well as my fiance's eyes. We knew it was exactly what we wanted. The property is absolutely beautiful with a large pond, small, very cute cottage (in which the guys could hang out in prior to the wedding) and barn for reception. There are multiple areas on the property to choose where you could like the ceremony to be. There are endless opportunities for beautiful wedding photos on this property. We were able to have our rehearsal dinner there which was very convenient. My favorite part was on the day of the wedding, the bridesmaids are allowed to get ready in the small, quaint apartment on the property as well (it was perfect!). The owners are extremely professional, very responsive, and flexible. They were wonderful and easy to work with. You have the property from Thurs - Sun (which is extremely convenient!) The owners were available and around while the set up process was happening to answer any questions and help with any guidance to make your day go even smoother. They were also available as soon as the wedding was over to answer any questions about clean up. I feel the price for Wind in the Willows was very affordable, especially for being able to have it for as long as you do. Wind in the Willows made my wedding day absolutely perfect and better than my dreams. I am so glad I chose this venue. I have no complaints.

Sent on 07/06/2018

Wind in the Willows Pricing

Wind in the Willows Price Rates

Wind in the Willows FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 4,500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 3,500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Clean Up, Parking, Tables
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 4
  • Describe your venue: Barn, Farm/Ranch, Historic Building, Waterfront
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Scenic Views
  • What event items are available? Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season? April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, December

• 35 Webster School Road Grantville, PA, 17028 See on map