Palm Springs Los Angeles, La Quinta, CA 92253 Map · Phone number

About COJ Events

We are passionate about creating extraordinary experiences to celebrate life’s special moments! We bring our passion for fabulous design; our talent for seamless execution; our commitment to joy and our personalized loving touch to weddings and events worldwide!

Your event deserves to be crafted by caring hands. We deliver a fun and effective design and planning process with exceptional management of the details so that you can enjoy the journey as much as the destination. We promise to cherish your event with love, to listen and to support you in every way possible.

Our goal is to design a celebration that reflects your style and personality while at the same time creating experiences that you and your guests will treasure for a lifetime!

celjoystylemeprettydestination7 0909

COJ Events 7
  • Y

Yi · Married on 12/14/2018

Amazing team!

Cathy and her team was amazing! They made my wedding planning process smooth and easy. Thanks so much for giving me a perfect and dreamy wedding!

Megan · Married on 09/27/2017

We highly, highly recommend COJ Events! As soon as we saw Cathy & Dorry's website and looked at their work, we hoped we had found the right planners for us. After a phone call with Cathy, then we knew we had! We had SO much fun planning our wedding with Cathy, she took care of all of our worries (& we were all the way across the pond in the UK) and made sure our dream wedding became a reality. Which it did! Cathy and Dorry are like family to us now, and Cathy even married us, making it even more special. The whole COJ team are great and we are so glad that we made the decision to hire COJ!

COJ Events 8
    COJ Events 9
    COJ Events 10
    COJ Events 11
    COJ Events 12
    COJ Events 13
    COJ Events 14

Regin · Married on 10/22/2016

THE ABSOLUTE BEST! I really don't have enough great things to say about Cathy O'Connell, Dorry Wynham and the entire COJ Events team! My husband & I were married 1 year ago at La Quinta Resort & Club, and we really couldn't have asked for a more perfect day/weekend to celebrate our union as husband and wife! I didn't start looking for a coordinator until later in our engagement since I had already secured many of my vendors, but as soon as I met with Cathy and Dorry, I knew I needed their amazing expertise to help make our wedding weekend amazing - they even created a custom package for our contract... so amazing & accommodating! The COJ team took ANY anxiety that I had about passing off some of the responsibility to them, which was no small feat, considering I had already done so much work and I am a little bit of a "control freak!" When it came time to the weekend, they honestly and truly were my saving graces... Not only did they do an incredible job of executing a flawless wedding that was far and beyond any of my expectations, but they took all of the stress that could possibly fall onto my plate throughout the weekend and took care of everything... they even gave our wedding party, family, and guests their own personal phone numbers so that if anyone had questions, the guests could contact Cathy directly so that Jonathan & I weren't bothered by any guests throughout the weekend! They worked so incredibly hard to coordinate the countless vendors and ensure that everything went off without a hitch and that my vision was executed exactly how I wanted. They also provided me with access to their internal portal that allowed us to create a layout of the ceremony, cocktail reception, and reception that was so easy to navigate, gave us a vision of the event months in advance & made the creation of the seating chart (usually super stressful) a total breeze for Jonathan and me! I could not recommend COJ Events MORE to any bride, & I feel truly blessed to have met them!

COJ Events 15