The Sweetest Day Weddings & Events

Lake Forest, CA View map
$2,500 Package Price

$2,500 Package Price

The Sweetest Day Weddings & Events is a wedding planning service based out of Orange County, California. We take your big day seriously and are committed to being there for our clients throughout every step of the way. Wherever your are in the planning process, we help bring your wedding vision to life and sort out every last detail, ensuring your day will be everything you've dreamt it to be.

Experience
The Sweetest Day Weddings & Social Events was founded in 2011, after Candace spent years realizing her passion for event planning. She started out working in the service industry at various hotels and country clubs where she walked away with a wide array of even and service skills. She uses her knowledge of the industry and planning expertise to plan and design Southern California weddings and destination weddings.

The Sweetest Day Weddings & Social Events offers design, day-of coordination, week-of planning, month-of planning and full-planning services for your rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony and reception.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1300.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2500.00

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5000.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100.00

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Tiffany
    Tiffany V. Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing coordinator for a flawless day!

I am so thankful I hired Candace as my day-of coordinator for our wedding. Even though we booked her for "day of" service, she was there every step of the way from the day we booked her (11 months out!). She provided us with an extremely helpful checklist that also worked as a timeline for when we needed to be looking at and booking all the different services. It was very comprehensive and helped ease my anxiety throughout the process, since it helped me set expectations. And as the day drew closer, she was sure to check in on me more frequently, providing helpful feedback and suggestions. Her survey was another helpful tool in figuring out final details, and from it she created an incredible timeline that all my vendors and wedding party found very helpful to know where to be and when. She is so incredibly organized and detail-oriented, exactly what you need for a day that is so bustling and busy. The day of, she kept everyone so organized and focused, all with a super friendly smile that made everyone feel happy and at ease, even as we were being shuffled from place to place. I can't thank her enough for helping us to execute what was literally the best day of our lives.
  • Tabitha
    Tabitha E. Married on 05/18/2019

Absolutely amazing!

I can say I would have never made it through the wedding planning process without Candace! She is extremely professional, she pays attention to detail, and she's also very sweet and personable! She made sure my wedding day was perfect, and did an amazing job of pulling everything together. Do yourself a favor and hire Candace as your wedding planner!
    Nichole Married on 04/06/2019

Excellent experience!

I can’t say enough great things about The sweetest Day wedding and events. Candace will go above and beyond for you and make sure your special day is exactly what you’ve dreamed about. We didn’t even have to worry about anything, Candace just handled it all and it was so nice to have that peace of mind. Also she was excellent at keeping everyone involved with knowing what was going on by email and text. We would definitely use her a million times over!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Deals

The Sweetest Day Weddings & Events 1
Exclusive

Pricing

The Sweetest Day Weddings & Events Price Rates

BZM STUDIO Photography BZM STUDIO Photography Wedding Photographers

I had a pleasure to work on same charity event with Candace, of The Sweetest Day Weddings and Social Events. Candace is very professional and personable. She's all about the details! Flowers, decorations, props, you name it. Need a pro planner? Call Candace!

22932 Briarcroft Lake Forest, CA, 92630
8587052009
Location of (The Sweetest Day Weddings & Events)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding