Temecula, California is home to Haley Simon Events, a wedding planning specialist with a knack for bringing dream celebrations to life. Haley Simon, the company鈥檚 owner, is a bright and bubbly individual whose talents lie in organizing and executing special events. Having spent more than a decade in the industry, this professional understands and thrives on the exhilaration of piecing together one-of-a-kind wedding occasions. Whether you envision something romantically intimate or fabulously extravagant, Haley looks forward to exceeding your expectations from beginning to end.

Haley Simon Events offers many different services to match and accommodate your specific needs. Moreover, a selection of customizable wedding packages and a la carte options is available to help further streamline your planning experience. Haley will put you in touch with some of the SoCal wedding industry鈥檚 most sought-after vendors, guaranteeing the highest quality services for your upcoming celebration.

• Woman-owned
illustration popular

Vendors you may like

See other vendors that are popular with couples right now

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$1,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

100% recommend it
M
Michelle M. Sent on 06/17/2024

Above and beyond!!

Haley did an amazing job with coordinating our wedding!! I found her on instagram where I noticed her great experience towards wedding planning. She gave me great pointers and suggestions whenever something didn鈥檛 work out. Planning a wedding is no joke, so having Haley on our side was a set of relief. The day of the wedding is when she executed all her expertise. I was so busy getting ready while she handled everything else and amazed how well everything was put together. I honestly wouldn鈥檛 know how it would have turned out without her. Highly recommend! Thank you so much Haley!!鉂わ笍
M
Mary M. Sent on 05/28/2024

A True Pro!

Haley was our day-of-coordinator, but she was a great resource through the whole process. Really helped set us up for smooth planning and a successful, breeze of a wedding day! She's highly responsive, insightful, friendly and instills confidence in the day being easy and magical! She's easy going but knows what she's doing. She's fun but also gets things done. The perfect balance of making the planning process fun but also making sure it gets done well! So so happy we chose Haley! One of the best decisions of the whole process!
A
Alana Sent on 05/10/2024

The best!

My husband and I got married in Temecula on May 4th, 2024 and could not have planned this destination wedding without Haley. From the very first meeting, she showed us how experienced and organized she was, and we knew we were in the right hands. Throughout our year of planning, she was so easy to communicate with, plan with, and run ideas by. We felt fully prepared going into our wedding weekend. When the big day actually came, we felt completely stress free as she handled the day with ease. Not to mention, she was a 10/10 hype girl. We are extremely grateful we found her and cannot recommend her enough!
illustration message bubble

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2024 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Pricing

Do you want more pricing details?

Team

Haley Simon
Haley Simon
Owner

Hi! My name is Haley! I am a born and raised Southern California gal. I have a true passion for every ingredient that goes into an outstanding event. I love details and organization. And the best part? Nothing rattles me. I am quick to action, creative, and adaptive. That鈥檚 why my client never needs to stress, I鈥檝e got it covered! I've been an event planner for over a decade and absolutely love working with couples to plan their wedding.

Galway Downs by Wedgewood Weddings