32117 Corte Eldorado, Temecula, CA 92592 Map · Phone number
Package Price $999
Availability Check your date

About Haley Simon Events

Nice to meet you! I have been an event planner for 10 years throwing events in a variety of Southern California locations for 20-1000 guests. I love details and organization. And the best part? Nothing rattles me. I am quick to action, creative, and adaptive. That’s why my client never needs to stress, I’ve got it covered!

Weddings are my favorite event to plan and coordinate, and I would be honored to be trusted with yours! Let's chat!

Follow Haley Simon Events on

img 9191 51 769111 v1

25 Reviews for Haley Simon Events

• Kathryn

Kathryn Arellano · Married on 11/17/2019

Haley is hands down the best coordinator!

When I first got engaged and started planning my wedding, I was naive and thought that I’d be able to do everything myself the day of the wedding (decorating, wrangling vendors, paying attention to small details) but as time went on, I realized I was out of my mind. While most of my wedding was already planned, I needed to find a coordinator who could execute my plan the day of the wedding. I randomly found Haley on Yelp and was immediately interested in talking to her based on her reviews alone. I reached out to her and we had an initial phone call months ago to discuss my vision and plans for the wedding. During our phone call, Haley covered topics that I hadn’t even thought about (she really does think of everything — she’s that good!).

Fast forward to about a month from the wedding, I met Haley for the first time at our venue walk through. During our walk through, Haley was so thorough on not just the big details but small details as well. I walked away from the walk through feeling confident that our wedding day would go off without a hitch.

On our actual wedding day, we met Haley the morning of to have a quick rehearsal and the wedding party and family members like a pro. When it was wedding time, it seemed like Haley was at five different places at the same time because she was making sure my husband and I were doing ok, that we were eating, the timeline of the wedding was being followed, cueing the DJ, etc. On top of that, my husband and I fully trusted her with the dessert table and random signs and decorations we had for the venue and when we got to to see everything for the first tine, WE WERE BLOWN AWAY!

If you’re reading this and trying to decide about whether or not, you need a coordinator or if you should go with Haley, stop right now and just contact her. It will be the best decision you’ll make for yourself for your wedding.

I cannot thank Haley enough for all the magic she worked on our wedding. My wedding day was so much fun and stress free and I have Haley to thank for that.

Sent on 11/24/2019

Haley Simon Events's reply:

I loved being a part of your wedding day! Thank you for trusting me with such a momentous occasion!

Lily D. · Married on 10/19/2019

vendor sent from heaven

Words can’t express how grateful we are for Haley. Haley came recommended to us by another wedding coordinator we’d met while venue shopping. From our first phone call, we knew Haley was perfect for us.  Out of all of our vendors, she was the quickest to respond and the most positive. We always felt that she was on our side, and she assured us that she would work with all the other vendors to make our wedding everything we wanted it to be. Most importantly, we felt so connected to her and we loved her positivity. Find vendors you connect with and everything will fall into place.

On the day of, Haley ran the behind the scenes show and never came up to us with a single problem. If there were problems, we have no idea about them. The ceremony was more than what we could’ve hoped for. She only had 10 min with the wedding party just before the ceremony. She wrangled everyone together and was able to communicate the processional with my parents who speak very little English. We danced the night away without a single interruption and were able to say goodbye to every single guest when the reception concluded. At the end of the night, well before the 11pm mark, Haley comes up to me and says “ok everything is packed and ready to go”. I was shocked! I thought I'd have to strike everything down myself.

Haley had given us the best present— getting to spend a magical evening with each other and our family and friends, never having to worry about a single thing.

We love Haley and would book her again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 11/18/2019

Haley Simon Events's reply:

I enjoyed meeting your family and friends! I appreciated your organized and well thought out plans. You were a dream bride and groom to work with!
  • ERICA

ERICA · Married on 10/05/2019

Easiest Wedding Vendor Decision!

Hiring Haley to be my day-of wedding coordinator was the easiest decision I made! She was so warm, efficient, and helpful that it was a pleasure working with her. She was readily available months before the wedding, answering my text messages and meeting me at a time that was most convenient for me. She assisted me with various changes in the timeline (multiple times), she was a warrior behind-the-scenes, and adapted to issues the day of that I didn't even know could occur (she also did this with a calm demeanor and a smile). One of the most helpful things that Haley did was kept all my personal belongings organized in my dressing room (Kiddush cups, tallit, signs, etc.). Everything was in order - it was amazing to wake up the next day and not need to scramble around the venue (or worry that night). I highly recommend Haley. She is worth so much more than what she charges. For any event, Haley is the right coordinator.

Sent on 12/10/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Haley Simon Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 999.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 999.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 999.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 50.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• 32117 Corte Eldorado Temecula, CA, 92592 See on map
    Location of (Haley Simon Events)