32117 Corte Eldorado, Temecula, CA 92592 Map · Phone number
Package Price $999
Availability Check your date

About Haley Simon Events

Nice to meet you! I have been an event planner for 10 years throwing events in a variety of Southern California locations for 20-1000 guests. I love details and organization. And the best part? Nothing rattles me. I am quick to action, creative, and adaptive. That’s why my client never needs to stress, I’ve got it covered!

Weddings are my favorite event to plan and coordinate, and I would be honored to be trusted with yours! Let's chat!

Follow Haley Simon Events on

1 User photo

Haley Simon Events 1
  • Aurora

Aurora Albi-Mercier · Married on 08/03/2019

Best decision we made for our wedding

Haley is phenomenal and on top of her game at all times. Before our wedding she created a flawless timeline that kept our wedding moving and smooth without feeling rushed. She orchestrated all of our vendors and followed up to ensure that they showed up on time and were delivering everything according to our specifications.
    We received so many comments during and after our wedding from guests who said they thought our wedding was smooth and flawless and they couldn't believe how perfect it was handled and arranged. I will absolutely recommend Haley to anyone I know getting married, and just a note to anyone who is like me and reads reviews like crazy before booking a vendor, just know with Haley, you won't have to worry about anything on your wedding day. She gives you the peace of mind to relax and enjoy the day because you know the craziness behind the scenes is being handled for you. Couldn't have imagined our wedding without her.

Sent on 08/14/2019

Nikki A · Married on 11/16/2018

No words can truly capture how amazing Haley was, but we’ll do our best.

From the beginning, Haley had a wonderful and warm personality. She was curious to learn about us and our love story. Prior to our Partial Wedding Planning two month mark, Haley was consistently available via email, phone, etc. We felt that we had a friend in the hectic wedding planning process who was willing to provide input on anything. When it was time to set up our in person meeting, Haley was more than flexible with our hectic work schedules and Haley met with us at 8 PM on a Thursday!Despite having a wedding the next day, she was eager to chat and was prepared to cover all the details for our upcoming wedding.

On the day of the wedding, Haley was ready to execute! She had full control of all the behind the scenes - the only times we saw her was when she would check in on how we were all doing. We had a very stress free morning knowing we had Haley taking care of things. Even throughout the day, she did a wonderful job managing the timeline, etc. Even when my husband had a minor change she made it work!
    While we already knew how wonderful Haley was she continued to go beyond our expectations.

From flowers that needed to be donated to our own personal items, everything was sent back to the rightful party. She even managed to send us photos of our wedding which meant a lot since the day went by so quickly. Even a week after the wedding, Haley continued checked in with us.

Haley is a wonderful coordinator and we are so incredibly lucky to have worked with her. Our wedding day was a dream and we give her complete credit for it. Thank you Haley and we will continue to gush about your amazing work!

Sent on 11/17/2018

Rebecca Carson · Married on 11/02/2018

Such a good decision!

I lost count of how many times I found myself saying "I'm so glad Haley will be there" in the weeks and months leading up to our wedding! The wedding planning process is really tough for those of us who are people pleasers. You are trying to meet the expectations of your family and friends, plus you have all of these vendors you are trying to keep happy. It was such a comfort to have Haley on our side!
    Haley was very responsive to emails and texts. She gave me some great suggestions for vendors, and also knew when I needed a "good job!". :)
    On the day of our wedding, Haley's help was invaluable. She was the first one at the venue and the last one to leave at the end of the night. She thought of a million different details that I never would have considered, like setting up chairs for my husband and I during the toasts to make for a strong picture. She stayed incredibly calm, warm, and supportive throughout the day, never losing her enthusiasm for helping to support us and our wedding day.
    I wasn't sure I needed a wedding coordinator when I first started making plans -- but hiring Haley was one of the best decisions I made throughout this process! I would happily recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 11/18/2018

Haley Simon Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 999.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 999.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 999.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 5