Haley Simon Events Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2024 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
    Martin O. Sent on 07/07/2024

Truly Amazing!!!

We were so lucky to have Haley coordinate our wedding, and I honestly can't recommend her enough. Her exceptional organization and attention to detail were just incredible. She kept everything running smoothly and made sure every little detail was taken care of. On the day of the wedding, Haley was just amazing. She was so calm and handled everything, allowing us to relax and enjoy our special day.

Haley coordinated with all our vendors and communicated with them, ensuring everyone, from the florist to the band, knew what to do and when. Haley truly went above and beyond our expectations. Her dedication, professionalism, and warmth made our wedding day truly unforgettable. If you're looking for someone to ensure your wedding is everything you've ever dreamed of, you should choose Haley.
    Michelle M. Sent on 06/17/2024

Above and beyond!!

Haley did an amazing job with coordinating our wedding!! I found her on instagram where I noticed her great experience towards wedding planning. She gave me great pointers and suggestions whenever something didn’t work out. Planning a wedding is no joke, so having Haley on our side was a set of relief. The day of the wedding is when she executed all her expertise. I was so busy getting ready while she handled everything else and amazed how well everything was put together. I honestly wouldn’t know how it would have turned out without her. Highly recommend! Thank you so much Haley!!❤️
    Mary M. Sent on 05/28/2024

A True Pro!

Haley was our day-of-coordinator, but she was a great resource through the whole process. Really helped set us up for smooth planning and a successful, breeze of a wedding day! She's highly responsive, insightful, friendly and instills confidence in the day being easy and magical! She's easy going but knows what she's doing. She's fun but also gets things done. The perfect balance of making the planning process fun but also making sure it gets done well! So so happy we chose Haley! One of the best decisions of the whole process!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Alana Sent on 05/10/2024

The best!

My husband and I got married in Temecula on May 4th, 2024 and could not have planned this destination wedding without Haley. From the very first meeting, she showed us how experienced and organized she was, and we knew we were in the right hands. Throughout our year of planning, she was so easy to communicate with, plan with, and run ideas by. We felt fully prepared going into our wedding weekend. When the big day actually came, we felt completely stress free as she handled the day with ease. Not to mention, she was a 10/10 hype girl. We are extremely grateful we found her and cannot recommend her enough!
    Lexi A. Sent on 04/27/2024
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Haley is the best around!

Haley made our wedding so easy and as stress free as possible! She calmed all my worries and anxious thoughts with a quick text or phone call. Asked me what my biggest worries were the morning of our wedding and told me what she would do to help with those and reassured me that SHES GOT IT!! She’s on top of it all, making sure each vendor is on time & doing their job and that all decor is in place and also making sure the wedding party is on Schedule the day of. Plus so much more! I didn’t stress about a thing the day off because of her. 10/10 recommend, she is amazing at this!
    Lexy G. Sent on 04/22/2024
      5.0 out of 5 rating

most amazing human ever!!!!

Haley was absolutely amazing throughout the wedding planning process and wedding day! The first time I talked to her on the phone I knew she was the perfect fit for me and my (future) husband at the time. She presents herself to be professional, intentional, kind, thoughtful, and truly will make any of your dreams a reality. Each planning session we had was organized and thorough. There was never a moment I felt worried that we would forget something, because she helped us with EVERYTHING and more that we might need to plan for. She is so creative and had so many great ideas that we added in for our wedding day. The walkthrough was smooth and organized. Everybody in the wedding felt prepared and at ease for the big day. The actual wedding was seamless thanks to Haley and her partner. I could be inside getting ready and not have to worry about a thing because Haley made it all happen, and even though a few things came up, she made it work and made arrangements to keep everyone happy and organized. Every step of the way on my wedding day, I felt 100% supported and taken care of by her. I could not have got through wedding planning or my wedding day without her support and guidance. You are not going to go wrong with choosing her! We will forever be grateful for her and everything she did for us leading up to and the actual wedding day. A true gem of a human and business woman.
  • Frank
    Frank M. Sent on 05/05/2024
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Excellent!! On top of everything and made us feel so at ease the entire time!

Haley was incredible!! From the time leading up to the wedding and throughout the entire night she was on top of everything and there for anything we needed! Extremely kind and flexible with any changes we threw her way as well! Would recommend to everyone. Beyond a 10/10!
  • Sarah
    Sarah Sent on 07/30/2023

WE LOVE HALEY- July 8, 2023 Wedding

Words cannot describe how much we appreciate and are grateful for Haley. Hiring Haley was one of the best decisions we made! I had tried to do all the planning, organizing, and emailing myself but soon found myself overwhelmed. I reached out to Haley and she promptly responded to my inquiry. I was very impressed at her quick response (that’s a great quality for a coordinator!) and immediately jumped on the opportunity to work with her. We were so lucky that she had our date available.

Through the months leading up to the Wedding, Haley was on top of everything. She kept me sane. She came with us to our venue and helped us make decisions (round tables vs. rectangle? Type of napkins? —things I had no idea/hadn’t thought about) We told her our vision and she helped us stay true to that path. She continued to maintain constant communication with us and was very organized, reminding us of all the small details. She kept us on schedule.

Our wedding went smoothly because of Haley. We kept everything on time. She even brought us food to make sure we got to experience some of our Wedding’s special touches! Our vendors, family, friends and everyone loved her.

Beyond being professional, organized, and diligent, Haley was so friendly and approachable. She has a good heart, is down to earth, and knows how to plan/run a wedding. Fellow Brides, I want you to have as wonderful of day as I did!! Hire Haley! You won’t regret it!!

Haley Simon Events's reply:

Sarah and Sean - your review brought tears to my eyes! You're words are so kind! It was an honor to be a part of your wedding day ❤️
  • Evelyn
    Evelyn B. Sent on 11/29/2023

10000/10! Perfect vendor!

I could not have gone through my wedding without Haley. Seeing her face in the morning brought me so much calm. And I could not thank her enough for all the questions and tips she gave before the wedding. No matter what or when I texted her, she was open with her communication and was so kind to respond promptly. When I spoke to her in the beginning, I told her I was looking for a coordinator who would be my best friend for the day, and she exceeded beyond that! I’m a type A person and I felt I was able to hand over all my worries. People kept saying “you’re way too calm for your wedding” and I have Haley to thank for that!
    Miriam M. Sent on 12/01/2023

Hire this lady

After calling several planners in the Palm Springs area and was quoted between 7k-15k, I was starting to think I would have to go it alone (no jabs at the other planners, I am sure they are rockstars but I am one of those regular peasants with a regular job and had very little money coming from fam for my wedding). Then I found Haley and was overjoyed when I found that she was not only super nice, approachable, and experienced, but her fees were much more affordable. I opted for the partial planning which meant monthly meetings devoted to checking on progress but she also was available at any time for questions/advice. As it got closer we kept in contact much more frequently...did I mention I was planning from the east Coast with California vendors? Not the easiest combination but Haley was ready with references for SoCal and she was really helpful navigating confusing contracts. She also has pre-made worksheets to help you get organized and make sure you're not leaving out important details.

Wedding world is weird because it's hard to tell what's the normal policy/price and she was great at helping me accept the costs that were hard to swallow and give alternatives in areas I needed to compromise. I also got to CC her on all vendor emails so she could reply or jump in when needed and the month of the wedding she sent out official timelines and information to vendors so everyone was on the same page, which was a huge relief. Another HUGE benefit of booking with her is she has an eye for style and while she is not a wedding stylist, on the day of she crushed it (note: If you're new to wedding world, your planner is NOT your stylist and while I couldn't afford a stylist and am really particular about my aesthetic, I showed her a lot of pictures of my vision and gave her the building blocks or instructions and she brought it all to life for me).
    Lastly, on the day of she brought her lovely assistant Lisa and the two of them with their walkies wrangled our large bridal party, complete with multiple kids, and helped us run through the ceremony without a hitch. She also made sure we always were fed and had drinks. I cannot say enough good things about this lovely human except that I sort of wish I lived in SoCal now so we can be friends. THANK YOU, HALEY. Patrick and I were so blessed by you!
  • Natalie
    Natalie T. Sent on 10/16/2023

Wedding coordinator

Where do I begin with our satisfaction with Haley. From the moment I reached out she was quick to respond and so helpful. She quickly felt like a friend. She was there for us and made wedding planning such a relief for us. She took so much weight off our shoulders so that we can focus on the special moments. Her presence always made me feel at ease. Weddings are hectic but not once did she ever make me feel rushed or panicked. It’s the best decision we made. I’m going to miss working with Haley. Anyone that gets the opportunity to have her there by their side is going to have the best time!
    Adena Sent on 10/11/2023

MVC: Most Valuable Coordinator

There are no words to describe just how amazing Haley is! Not only is she one of the nicest, most hardworking people you will ever meet! She thinks of every detail, takes away all the unnecessary stress of a wedding so you and your love ones can just enjoy the day to its fullest! Throughout the whole process she answered any question promptly, helped guide my conversations with vendors, and was so supportive to my husband and I. He lost really walked away from our wedding calling Haley his life coach because she is just that good! I cannot recommend her enough!
    Stephanie M. Sent on 11/21/2023

Amazing day of coordinator

I hired Haley for my day of coordinator and I couldn't recommend her enough. She went above and beyond day of; from doing a venue tour / plan, to talking with all my vendors, and planing the timeline perfectly. She wanted to know all my details and how to make my wedding special. My wedding day went so smooth and I had no worries because of her. Just know if you hire Haley, she'll make sure you have the wedding of your dreams!
  • Samantha
    Samantha Sent on 06/04/2024
      5.0 out of 5 rating

recommend Haley for any planning needs!

We had the pleasure of working with Haley as our partial wedding planner, and cannot recommend her highly enough! She was the most prompt and responsive of all the planners I reached out to, which gave me so much confidence that she would be there for us and be on top of everything. After our very first meeting I felt a huge weight lift off my shoulders! We planned a wedding in 6 weeks and she swooped in to help it come together without flinching or making us feel stressed about the timeline which was so appreciated. She helped us navigate the extra headaches of a backyard wedding which I was so nervous about. Inevitably, there were a few hiccups on the day and Haley handled each issue with such grace, and kept our stress to a minimum. We are so grateful for her graciousness throughout it all and recommend her for any party planning needs!
  • Jonathan
    Jonathan Sent on 09/17/2023

10/10 Wedding Planner

Haley was an incredible month of coordinator! Her attention to detail was impeccable. She matched our energy and vision and was able to execute everything on the day of so seamlessly and with such a positive attitude.

She was always responsive, was an incredible resource and we couldn’t picture the day of without her! We recommended her 10/10 to anyone looking for someone to make your special day magical!
    Monique Sent on 12/21/2023

Bundle of Joy and Energy

Haley was amazing to work with! We hired her as a day of coordinator and let's just say she was there for the month leading up to our wedding. She has great attention to details and made a sincere effort to make sure our vision came to life on the big day. Not only is she great at what she does, she is an overall amazing person! We loved how organized Haley was and that she was very responsive to emails and texts. Haley will help set everything right whether it is the day, month or year coordinator.
  • Eri
    Eri B. Sent on 07/05/2023

Absolutely amazing 🲵

Wow. Where do we start with Haley. First off, she’s an absolute amazing person and we LOVED having her coordinate our wedding. Our wedding had a quite a few major crises (that was out of our control) and we would call Haley to help us with it. She went straight into problem solving mode and was so positive about the whole situation. It definitely helped us calm down and figure out the next steps. Once the wedding day came, it went so smoothly and you wouldn’t even know we had so many issues prior to the wedding day!
    In addition to that, we loved how organized Haley is and that she responds quickly to emails and texts. She knows what she’s doing and her confidence shows in her work. Her sweet, positive, bubbly personality is so contagious, we couldn’t have imagined anyone else to be our coordinator. She made our dream come true. She’s worth every penny and we’re SOOOO happy we found her for our wedding. We couldn’t have done it without her. We love you Haley!!
    Katie S. Sent on 06/06/2023

A Perfect Day By Haley Simon

We woke up on our big day with confidence knowing that our wedding would be in great hands! Each moment that we cherished was only made possible by Haley. She graciously listened to our requests, ideas, and goals and executed flawlessly on each one. A core memory we made was during our Grand Exit when she shot us a thumbs to let us know everything was ready for us to run away to happily ever after!

On top of managing the vendors, timeline, and operations she beautifully set up the decor in our ceremony space, reception room, getting ready areas, and beyond. Her interpersonal skills were crucial while balancing the additional opinions from certain family members and earning the respect and friendship of our attendants, vendors, and guests.

The love, support, and encouragement she gave us throughout the planning process brought peace during an otherwise overwhelming time! We’re grateful for the resources she shared early which on set us on the right path. If we were to do it all again, Haley would be there from day one!!
    Leah L. Sent on 05/26/2023

The perfect day!

There are not enough words to describe how incredible Haley was; not only on my wedding day but throughout the whole planning process. She is very kind, responsive and on top of every detail so that you can have a stress free and enjoyable wedding day after months of planning. I am a very detail oriented person and I was at complete ease on my wedding day knowing that Haley was there to make my dream wedding a reality. If anything went wrong on the wedding day I was, and still am, unaware of it because Haley handled everything. My entire family, my husband and I were able to just focus on having fun and soaking in all the memories because she was there to manage everything else. The wedding was perfect and flawless in every way and that is all because Haley was at the wheel making sure my vision came to life. I have been a maid of honor multiple times and know what goes on behind the scenes to make a wedding day run and I know the amount of work it entails. I wanted to make sure my sisters (MOH’s) would be able to enjoy my wedding day WITH me and not have to feel like they were “working” which is where Haley came in. She was the best decision and smartest hire I could have made for my wedding and I would make the same decision 100x over. She not only made sure my day was perfect but she alleviated the stress and responsibilities from my family and for that we could never repay her! It truly was the most perfect wedding day and exceeded all my expectations. I owe that feeling of peace, pure enjoyment, and love to Haley for allowing me the capacity to be mentally present at my wedding without a care in the world or a feeling of needing to be responsible for something. In my career, referrals are the highest form of compliment, and I cannot recommend Haley enough. Her value add is unmatched. It was the best decision I could have made.
  • Z
    Zachary V. Sent on 06/27/2023

Perfect Experience

Hailey helped my wife and I have our dream backyard wedding. We got the partial planning option and honestly would not have been able to do it without the monthly meetings and check ins. We owe Hailey a ton. Thank you!
  • Amber
    Amber P. Sent on 09/20/2023

Amazing, wonderful, fun

Wow! There are not enough words to express how thankful we are for Haley! She absolutely made our whole wedding process and wedding day so easy. She is so sweet, thoughtful, on top of it, and organized!
    Before I even had the thought to ask a question or had a concern she was already on top of it and had it handled and figured out.
    From the very beginning anytime I texted or called her she immediately answered and had advice on a situation or the answer to the problem! She made me feel supported and stress free through out all the planning. She had all my needs written down and made sure the venue and all vendors knew what they were supposed to do so it would get done.
    She helped everyone on the day of the wedding, not only made sure me and my husband were taken care but made sure my parents felt relaxed and stress free!
    She made the perfect timeline for us and made sure we stuck to it so we were not delayed and could have the best night. She not only got there early on the wedding day but also stayed late to help my parents clean-up at the end of the night.
    I could not tell you how many compliments we got on her and how easy she made the whole day look and feel. She has the kindest heart and was so easy to work with! She made my visions come to life and helped give me my dream wedding! Haley we love you and could not be more thankful for all that you did for us!
  • Natalie
    Natalie D. Sent on 04/24/2023

Amazing Experience

Haley was everything I asked for and more! She was so helpful and great at communicating with me! My wedding was so much more than expected and was perfect! Thank you Haley for being so amazing!
    Kendall Sent on 03/15/2023

Highly Recommend

As a Catering Manager working at a Country Club, I found Haley was incredibly responsive, professional, and considerate as a collaborator. She is a consummate team player which is a win-win for both Clients and Venues. I highly recommend her!
  • Breanna
    Breanna P. Sent on 11/05/2022

So happy I hired Haley!

Haley was my wedding coordinator and she did an excellent job. I had emailed/called 15+ other coordinators and they were either ridiculously pricey, inexperienced, or had a contract I wouldn't agree to. She is very kind, flexible, accommodating, communicative, and organized. She also made a highlight video of the event and sent it to me the day after. This was so thoughtful especially since I wasn't going to get photo/video returned from the company I hired for a couple months! Go with Haley. You will be happy you did. :)

Haley Simon Events's reply:

You and Scott were the kindest couple! It was such a pleasure to be your coordinator! Thank you for your kind review!!
  • Amanda
    Amanda K. Sent on 06/01/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Haley is a total ROCKSTAR!!

I hired Haley as my day-of coordinator for my wedding on 5/21/2022. Being someone who is already in the wedding industry, I wanted to be sure I had the best of the best and someone who I could easily hand the reins over to and know every detail of my day would come out perfect! Haley executed everything PERFECTLY.

Haley understood my vision and took it out of my brain as if she was inside my brain all along. She was highly communicative, responsive, dependable and detail-oriented. I also have some strange family dynamics and she handled it all like a pro.

She also assisted us with our rehearsal the night before our wedding, making sure all our friends and family knew exactly what we were doing. She also made sure everything was perfectly timed to the music we picked out for our ceremony.

On the day of the wedding Haley set up all my details and final touches (and believe me I had a crazy amount of decor). She also made sure we stuck to our timeline and directed all of our vendors. She was so sweet she even helped my husband and I get drinks from the bar, appetizers for cocktail hour, and our meals for dinner.

As a bride looking back on the day, believe me, everything moves 100 MPH and there are so many moving parts to a wedding day. Haley was my rock who made me feel all was well, taken care of and going PERFECTLY. Haley was the BEST decision I made in my wedding planning, and I would pick her again and again!! Thank you Haley for making our dream day come true!

Haley Simon Events's reply:

Amanda, you were so dreamy! I loved your vision and style! Thank you for trusting me with your most important day!
illustration stars