12656 West Ave #4, San Antonio, TX 78216 Map · Phone number

About Cody-Harris Photography

"Your Portrait Destination since 1994!" Capture memories to last forever with our AWARD WINNING staff. We specialize in Family Portraits, Graduates, School Portraits, Daycare Portraits, Engagement, Bridal and Weddings, Quinceaneras, Business Portraits, Team Sports, Children, Pet Photography & Models. We offer special themes throughout the year including LIVE bunnies, visits from Santa, Beach Days and traditional holidays.

Follow Cody-Harris Photography on

image
dsc0181 copy

3 Reviews for Cody-Harris Photography

Stephanie · Married on 04/04/2015

Great service!! Both photographers were very attentive to our needs and I loved my bridal portrait!!! Thank you for capturing all of our special moments!!
    Stephanie and Ray De Leon

Sent on 04/20/2015
  • Katherin

Kathy · Married on 05/09/2009

I was told by several brides not to skimp on my photographer, so even though I had offers from amateur photographers, I decided to go with a professional. I am so glad I did! I met Susan and immediately felt at home with her. She had many options for my budget and though I started with a realitively inexpensive package, I have upgraded because I have over 600 beautiful photos to choose from. She was so much fun to work with, from our engagement pictures through the wedding. We cannot thank her enough.

Sent on 07/03/2009

Amanda · Married on 06/20/2015

1.0

After all the reviews I've heard from different brides about there wedding portraits I was skeptical about any photographer so I finally found Codyharris photography and felt at ease immediately once meeting the staff ... I felt 100% sure that I found someone who wasn't going to turn my photographer into some horror story but after all this time and it'll be a year in June 2016 I have yet to receive all my items and now I feel as if I'm being ignored when I call for an update or I get the run around about why my items aren't ready ...I finally got my final item in the mail ... It was supposed to be a custom album where the photos are printed into the pages and instead I got a blank album where I have to put the photos in myself ... . So professional or not be careful it seems like anyone is capable of doing you wrong ... I paid in cash up front with no problems and I can't say the same thing about your turn around time . Very disappointed... I found Cody Harris photography at the bridal extravaganza and I'm disappointed that they were even allowed to be a vendor after this . 0 stars ... I do not recommend doing business with them and if you do make sure your contracts have a time frame in writing. Biggest mistake of wedding! Took a full year to get all my items and they were not what I was told they'd be ... >:-/

Sent on 03/16/2016

Cody-Harris Photography's reply:

We are sorry that you felt this was the worst decision of your wedding. The only thing not yet delivered is a small wedding album because the album was contracted out to 2 different vendors.

We delivered more than contracted to include framing, full digital image release and threw in an extra session. Once we have the album we will reach out to Amanda as promised.

Cody-Harris Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Engagement Shoot
    Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2000
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Albums
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
    Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums