3129 Wilson Street NE, Minneapolis, MN 55418 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Christine's Alterations

Christine specializes in alterations for women's formal wear. She does alterations for Bridal gowns, prom dresses, bridesmaids dresses, mother of the bride, and other formal wear. She has been sewing for over 20 years.

8 Reviews for Christine's Alterations

Kyle · Married on 09/22/2018

I discovered Christine through rave reviews on her Facebook page and called her to set up an appointment. My dress was somewhat complicated with its alterations because of a detailed lace overlay. Christine was able to take it in multiple sizes and adjust it to fit me like a glove. Additionally, she was able to hem the complicated scalloped edge of my dress in a unique way with her expert artistic eye. Her fee was reasonable and worth every penny, and the alteration appointments felt like a family member was resizing my dress, despite having never met her. I couldn't recommend her enough as someone to trust with one of the most important aspects of your wedding day.

Sent on 09/24/2018

Amanda · Married on 10/08/2017

Christine was so wonderful to work with! She did a great job altering my wedding dress (hemmed, taken in the waist, adding a bustle) and was affordable! She was even able to help out one of my local bridesmaids with her dress. I would definitely recommend her and would go back to her again if I needed other dresses altered.

Sent on 10/17/2017

Christina · Married on 11/12/2016

I got my bridal dress altered by Christine and had a great experience. She works out of her home in my home town, and I had coworkers recommend her as well. I trusted her to do a great job and she takes her job very seriously. She knows how important bridal dresses are to the big day! I accidentally ripped the tulle on my dress after it had been completely altered and paid for but I called her up and asked her if she could fix it, and she fixed it for no additional charge (though I was fully expecting to have to pay for it). I really appreciated that as someone who was paying for a wedding. She was even able to hem my mom's mother of the bride dress with VERY late notice. I really enjoyed working with her. If I ever need a dress altered again, I wouldn't hesitate to call her up and see if she was available to take on the job.

Sent on 12/16/2016