Dekalb, IL 60115 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 6

About Chrissy Deming Photography

At 25-years-old, I had no idea what I wanted to be when I grew up. One sunny day in July of 2008, my husband and I had just got home from purchasing a couch for our 4-year wedding anniversary when I mentioned that I thought it would be cool to be a photographer. Within a couple hours, Seth had canceled the couch delivery and had me researching cameras. The following week I was the proud owner of a used Canon 30D. Seth made me promise that I would actually learn how to use the thing, so I read books, joined online communities, and taught myself how to use my camera. Other photographers graciously allowed me to tag along so I could see the inner workings of wedding photography, and I knew this was something I could be passionate about. I spent two years learning and practicing, and in 2010 I photographed my first wedding and began photographing families. It's such an honor to be trusted by so many to document their special days and preserve their memories of their loved ones!

Follow Chrissy Deming Photography on

geoffstephanie201

• Videos 1

32 Reviews for Chrissy Deming Photography

Katie · Married on 10/21/2017

Chrissy was incredible to work with! She was incredibly thorough, organized, and positive. She got our pictures edited quickly and overall we had a wonderful experience. She is someone we will definitely call for future photography needs!

Sent on 12/10/2017

Ali · Married on 08/05/2017

Chrissy was absolutely amazing! She was always responsive and was very helpful figuring out our wedding timeline. She was so calm and professional leading up and on the day of! I'd highly recommend her! And omg we got so many compliments on our photos! She's made it very hard to decide on what photos we want to display in our house!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Katherine · Married on 09/24/2016

Chrissy really knows the business of wedding photography inside and out. She also is a delight to work with, which helped keep us relaxed on our big day and in front of the lens. I would definitely recommend opting for the engagement session and first look. We couldn't be happier with the photos we have from our engagement session and wedding day.

Sent on 12/01/2016