122 South Main Street, Suite 215, Ann Arbor, MI 48104 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Chelsea Brown Photography

I'm a wedding photographer located in Ann Arbor that loves capturing moments for couples in Ann Arbor, Metro Detroit, and beyond. While it's my goal to create energetic and timeless images on one of the coolest days of your life, I also want to make sure you have a damn good time while we're at it. My favorite weddings are fun but relaxed celebrations of love, connection, and the joy of two families coming together.

Each wedding is beautifully different, dynamic, and full of surprises. I rarely witness a wedding that you could fit into one convenient 8 hour block. I prefer to document full stories, from start to finish. This means that I arrive 2-3 hours before your first look or ceremony and stick around until I get a well rounded perspective of the day, typically after the last scheduled event of the night. I work this way because it's important to me that your WHOLE day is covered, not just a portion. Authentic moments happen when you're not rushed for time.

Couples that are a good fit with my style value photography and are looking forward to a fun, relaxed wedding day where the importance lies in beautiful moments with your partner and family, over the perfection of your cake or centerpieces. Your wedding day is a celebration of two families coming together and the connection between two (very) in-love people. I believe that your photos should reflect the joy and love you feel on your wedding day.

• Woman-owned
Follow Chelsea Brown Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• sherminphotography

1 User photo

• Anna

Anna C. · Married on 07/10/2021

Beautiful photographs

Working with Chelsea has been an incredible experience. We started our wedding planning journey in 2019 and had a super fun engagement photo session with her. Covid of course threw a curveball in our 2020 wedding plans and throughout the process of rescheduling to July 2021, Chelsea was professional and understanding. In the months leading up to our wedding she offered several tips and created a schedule with us to be sure we got all of the photographs we wanted on our wedding day - keeping everything extremely organized. On the day of our wedding she knew exactly where in Ann Arbor to have our photos taken and made everything light-hearted and fun. Her assistant Daighna was incredible as well. Chelsea's photos are absolutely beautiful and organic. We cannot wait to see how she captured our day and would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a wedding photographer!

Sent on 07/22/2021

Hailey C. · Married on 10/17/2020

You're in excellent hands with Chelsea as your photographer

Chelsea is amazing! We had a super small wedding in my parent's backyard in Ann Arbor, MI in October 2020, but we were planning it from a few states away. Chelsea was super responsive leading up to the wedding and since we weren't in a traditional wedding venue, she even scouted out some potential locations for our First Look for us. She ended up finding one of our favorite walking trails along the Huron River on her way to the house the day of the wedding and it turned out to be a perfect location. We have amazing autumnal forest photos because of her!

Chelsea is super easy going and flexible, but she didn't hesitate to give us her suggestions and let us know what would get us the best photos, which I appreciated so much!

I would 100% recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 11/22/2020

Sara · Married on 08/04/2018

Working with Chelsea has been wonderful. Our wedding just happened, so our photos aren't in yet, but Chelsea also did our engagement photos and we were so happy with them. We're both people who are a) awkward and b) nervous about being photographed. Chelsea put us at ease and took beautiful photographs. I remember being nervous about getting the engagement photos back because I was under the impression that I "don't photograph well." There was no need for concern, because Chelsea sent back the most gorgeous photos. I've never felt so good about myself in photos, ever. She understands how awkward it can be to pose for professional photos and we were so thankful for her guidance throughout the process. Chelsea has been so empathetic to our needs and we are very grateful. We still get positive feedback on our engagement photos to this day. Most recently, Chelsea and her assistant Daighna photographed our wedding in Ann Arbor. It was an exceptionally hot day and I was becoming a cranky bride by the end of it, but they were very accommodating and reassuring and it made the photos go by very smoothly. Some members of the wedding party commented that they were the easiest, least pushy photographers they have ever worked with, and we really appreciate that. Chelsea listened to what we wanted and we are sure the wedding photos will be just as gorgeous as the engagement shots. We really can't thank Chelsea enough! She is incredibly talented and professional, while still being warm and easy to work with. We highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Award

Chelsea Brown Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4000.00
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    One Event / Day
    Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Prints
    Proofs
    Save the Date

1 Real Wedding

• Ideal Events & Design Wedding Planners

Chelsea Brown Photography was wonderful to work with! Chelsea was professional, great to work with on the day of the wedding, and really worked hard to get our clients the shots they wanted. And the results were just stunning! I would definitely recommend her to future couples!

• 516 Cinema Wedding Videographers

Chelsea was awesome to work with! Super fun, considerate & very professional. Her work is beautiful... you can't go wrong hiring her as your photographer! We hope to work with her again in the future.

• 122 South Main Street, Suite 215 Ann Arbor, MI, 48104 See on map
    7342242002 (Phone number)
    Location of (Chelsea Brown Photography)