2401 S Industrial Hwy, #1, Ann Arbor, MI 48108 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Chelsea Brown Photography

I'm a wedding photographer located in Ann Arbor that loves capturing moments for couples in Ann Arbor, Metro Detroit, and beyond. While it's my goal to create energetic and timeless images on one of the coolest days of your life, I also want to make sure you have a damn good time while we're at it. My favorite weddings are fun but relaxed celebrations of love, connection, and the joy of two families coming together.

Each wedding is beautifully different, dynamic, and full of surprises. I rarely witness a wedding that you could fit into one convenient 8 hour block. I prefer to document full stories, from start to finish. This means that I arrive 2-3 hours before your first look or ceremony and stick around until I get a well rounded perspective of the day, typically after the last scheduled event of the night. I work this way because it's important to me that your WHOLE day is covered, not just a portion. Authentic moments happen when you're not rushed for time.

Couples that are a good fit with my style value photography and are looking forward to a fun, relaxed wedding day where the importance lies in beautiful moments with your partner and family, over the perfection of your cake or centerpieces. Your wedding day is a celebration of two families coming together and the connection between two (very) in-love people. I believe that your photos should reflect the joy and love you feel on your wedding day.

Follow Chelsea Brown Photography on

21 Reviews for Chelsea Brown Photography

1 User photo

Chelsea Brown Photography 1

Sara · Married on 08/04/2018

Working with Chelsea has been wonderful. Our wedding just happened, so our photos aren't in yet, but Chelsea also did our engagement photos and we were so happy with them. We're both people who are a) awkward and b) nervous about being photographed. Chelsea put us at ease and took beautiful photographs. I remember being nervous about getting the engagement photos back because I was under the impression that I "don't photograph well." There was no need for concern, because Chelsea sent back the most gorgeous photos. I've never felt so good about myself in photos, ever. She understands how awkward it can be to pose for professional photos and we were so thankful for her guidance throughout the process. Chelsea has been so empathetic to our needs and we are very grateful. We still get positive feedback on our engagement photos to this day. Most recently, Chelsea and her assistant Daighna photographed our wedding in Ann Arbor. It was an exceptionally hot day and I was becoming a cranky bride by the end of it, but they were very accommodating and reassuring and it made the photos go by very smoothly. Some members of the wedding party commented that they were the easiest, least pushy photographers they have ever worked with, and we really appreciate that. Chelsea listened to what we wanted and we are sure the wedding photos will be just as gorgeous as the engagement shots. We really can't thank Chelsea enough! She is incredibly talented and professional, while still being warm and easy to work with. We highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/14/2018
  • Grace

Grace · Married on 06/09/2018

We could not be happier with Chelsea (and the second shooter, Dana, for the day of the wedding!!), we had an awesome experience overall, and could not imagine our wedding without them!
    We had a blast working with Chelsea; it was like working with a friend, and she made the experience fun and easy, from the first time we spoke with her over the phone through our wedding day, and was efficient and professional. Our families were impressed as well! Chelsea was also incredibly helpful throughout the wedding planning process, and provided a lot of helpful insight, vendor recommendations, and ideas.

Sent on 06/17/2018

Maggie · Married on 09/09/2017

Chelsea is amazing, and her photography speaks for itself. When we were researching wedding photographers, we were looking for someone who's images we liked, and someone who we could see spending our wedding day with- Chelsea was a perfect match. She's funny and kind, she jumped in to help when needed and blended into the background when it was approproate. She made us feel comfortable to be our best selves, and she firmly and politely wrangled our families and friends- many people stopped us to tell us how great Chelsea was. We received our images promptly when she expected to, and they're even better than we hoped. Chelsea was professional and responsive- she helped us make connections with other Detroit area vendors, and provided guidance as to timing and schedule. I'd give her ten stars, if I could.

Sent on 10/18/2017
    Chelsea Brown Photography 2

Award

Chelsea Brown Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

Real Weddings

• Ideal Events & Design
    Ideal Events & Design Wedding Planners

Chelsea Brown Photography was wonderful to work with! Chelsea was professional, great to work with on the day of the wedding, and really worked hard to get our clients the shots they wanted. And the results were just stunning! I would definitely recommend her to future couples!

• 516 Cinema
    516 Cinema Wedding Videographers

Chelsea was awesome to work with! Super fun, considerate & very professional. Her work is beautiful... you can't go wrong hiring her as your photographer! We hope to work with her again in the future.

• 2401 S Industrial Hwy, #1 Ann Arbor, MI, 48108 See on map