Fort Worth, TX 76126 Map · Phone number

About Chanticleer Wedding Art

Chanticleer Wedding Art, provides high-end wedding rentals.

Created by professional studio artist Linda Shobe, you will find not only repurposed antiques and vintage items, but original creations destined to make your venue beautifully unique.

We specialize in truly original cake stands, most, one of a kind.

Chanticleer also offers hand-crafted signage and other unique props to help you put together your total look -- all without the hassle of having to buy what you want.

Just rent it!

Linda Shobe

chanticleerweddingart.com

chanticleerweddingart@outlook.com

(817) 271-9343

"We make your wedding a work of art"

Follow Chanticleer Wedding Art on

weddingwire thumbnail
chanticleer domain photos sony nex7 040 copy 2

16 Reviews for Chanticleer Wedding Art

Kristin · Married on 03/11/2017

I knew long before I was even engaged that I had to have the Chanticleer cake stands as a part of my decor! They are stunning! I designed my cakes around them and they absolutely took my cakes to the next level. Not only are they ornate and unique, but they also provide amazing height to cakes, giving them real "presence." I can't speak highly enough of Chanticleer. They were so easy to work with and made the entire process fun. They were just as excited about my wedding as I was -- what more could you for with a wedding vendor?! We are still receiving compliments on our cake stands!!

Sent on 04/26/2017
  • April

April · Married on 01/07/2017

Chanticleer Wedding Art is the cake stand company you want for your wedding. We found them through our bakery Creme de la Creme and we are glad that we did because they have some incredibly unique and gorgeous pieces available to rent for your day. Linda delivered everything to our planner the day before so everything was ready and accounted for. We used their Acanthus Leaf cake stand for our cake table and two of their signs, both looked amazing! Linda was professional and helped make our reception look amazing! They have the most beautiful cake stands, signs and other reception/ceremony rentals that really make a statement. We would definitely recommend Chanticleer Wedding Art to anyone for any event.

Sent on 04/23/2017

Moya · Married on 06/19/2016

I initially contacted Linda within a week of my wedding date to request availability of a lovely wedding plateau I had seen on her website. Her service was phenomenal and professional. Not only was the plateau a work of art fit for display in any modern museum, it was the perfect support and compliment to my wedding cake design and venue decor. Linda is truly a talented artist! Let Chanticleer transform your vision into artistic masterpiece. Thank you Linda and Chanticleer for sharing your passion for design and eye for the truly beautiful! You made my day.

Sent on 06/28/2016

Chanticleer Wedding Art's reply:

Thank you so much Moya for the lovely words. I'm so glad you were pleased. It was a pleasure to serve you and to see our cake stand under such a beautiful cake. Best wishes for your new life together!
    With warm regards,
    Linda Shobe

Chanticleer Wedding Art FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide? Croquembouche
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? No

• RENT MY DUST Vintage Rentals
    RENT MY DUST Vintage Rentals Wedding Rentals

Want to take your wedding cake to the next level? Then be sure to check out Chanticleer Wedding Art's cake plates. They are a beautiful piece of art in and of themselves. Then you pair them with your wedding cake and you will see magic happen. We totally love each and every piece.

• Melisa J. Beauty Makeup & Hair
    Melisa J. Beauty Makeup & Hair Wedding Hair & Makeup

Chanticleer Wedding Art adds an extra special touch to any wedding design. Their hand crafted cake plateaus are simply stunning and are the perfect accessory. It's only right to place your beautiful cake on something just as beautiful.

• Mod Bakehouse
    Mod Bakehouse Wedding Cakes

Finally! Brides and cake artists alike now have options for artistic, modern, hand crafted one-of-a-kind cake stands and other rental decor. Linda, the owner, is an amazing woman who I have gotten the pleasure to work with time and again. She is an amazing artist who designs cake stands that promise to elevate your bride and groom's cakes to new heights! She has a cake stand in her collection for everyone's different styles, personalities and hobbies, so there is something sure to fit what you are looking for. If you want your cake presentation to stand out among the rest of the crowd, contact Linda and Chanticleer Wedding Art. She will not disappoint!

• Fort Worth, 76126 See on map