Chandelier Productions

Estero, FL 33928 Map · Phone number

About Chandelier Productions

We realize you have only one chance to make your wedding day a beautiful success. That’s why we work diligently to weave every detail into a masterpiece reflecting your personal tastes. With caring attention and professional standards, our creativity and inspiration drives us toward fulfilling your wedding day dreams!

Pricing

We are happy to meet with potential clients in person for a complimentary consultation to discuss visions, ideas, and expectations. We then prepare a customized proposal that fits the specific needs of the client and their event.

Basic Wedding Package
• Initial consultation
• Ongoing advice
• Wedding day schedule
• Oversee Vendor set up
• Site walk-through
• Manage and attend rehearsal
• Unlimited hours on wedding day
• Coordinator and assistant on wedding day
• Ceremony coordination
• Reception on-sight management
• Vendor Payment
• Emergency Kit
• Etiquette advice
• Creativity

Partial Planning Package
• Includes all of the luxuries of the basic package as well as:
• Customized Planning
• Tasting and food recommendations
• Attend key Vendor meetings
• Vendor recommendations
• Theme and Décor assistance
• Stationary and party favor suggestions
Additional Services and Full Wedding Planning services are also available.

Chandelier Productions - About Us

Chandelier Productions brings you a depth of experience and creative energy. We commit to doing our best to make your event everything you dream it will be!

Our Team

Mary Hines began coordinating weddings over 15 years ago when a dear friend needed help with her daughter’s wedding. In 2008 her family and friends encouraged her to step out and start her own wedding planning business.

She moved from northern Virginia in 1980 to Sarasota, Florida to work for the U.S. Professional Tennis Association as Director of Public Relations where she planned national conventions in Hawaii and New York and coordinated industry show exhibits. She married Jim 1983 and they moved to Naples, Florida in 1991. She spent the last 15 years volunteering as Director of Women’s Ministries and coordinated church programs and annual weekend conferences for 300 women. In December of 2009, Mary and her husband moved to New York City and in 2014 returned to Southwest Florida.

Mary enjoys and understands each moment of the planning stages. She has an eye for coordinating all of the little details necessary to make each celebration a success!

Mary is happily married to Jim Hines and mother of Michael, Sarah, Charlie and daughter-in-law, Sarah and proud grandma to grandson, Soren and granddaughter, Annika! Relationships are Mary’s passion and a focal point of her business. A wedding is all about your relationships with your fiancé, your family, your new in-laws, your friends, and your extended family. So often those aspects of the wedding day are overlooked or pushed to the side because of the busyness of the day. Mary loves to look after the details of the day so you can focus on what really matters!

Mary has planned events at the following Southwest Florida venues:

New York City, NY Lake Placid, NY
Manhattan, KS
Sarasota, FL Galveston, TX Her son’s wedding in Hendersonville, NC

The Rest of the Team

Sarah Hines is our main wedding assistant. She has been helping coordinate weddings and events for the last five years.
Jim Hines is the backbone of our company and takes care of all the administrative aspects of running the business.

The chef at the Naples Grande Hotel designed the cake to include the words to the song the groom...
This custom designed fireplace was the focal point for the ceremony and the reception!
The team at Fifty 50 Florist was amazing!
The ceremony site was transformed into a "club".  The staff at the Naples Grande Hotel did an...
The ceremony site was transformed into a "club". The staff at the Naples Grande Hotel did an...
The "candy bar" was a big hit!
The "candy bar" was a big hit!

24 Reviews for Chandelier Productions

Jana · Married on 12/06/2014

I can't say enough good things about Mary! She created a calm ambience and helped make my sons wedding day beautiful beyond words. She was always available - she knew exactly how to handle every situation that came up - she helped us stay focused on the day and the joy it brought rather than the circumstances and it felt great to know that she had things under control. Because of that - Justin and Jessica's day was fun and memorable!

Katie · Married on 12/15/2012

Mary Hines of Chandelier Productions was an incredible wedding coordinator. She was professional and worked so hard to make the day perfectly smooth. The staff at the venue told me that Mary made everyone around her want to work hard for her and not let her down. If there were any hiccups, Mary calmly handled them without letting any balls drop. My wedding day was perfect, thanks to her.

• Z

Zara · Married on 08/25/2012

I don't know where to start.. Or how even to begin to thank Mary Hines for the incredible service she provided for my wedding. Mary exceeded every expectation my husband and I had ever thought was possible. Mary started helping us plan our wedding over a year before our wedding date. Mary and Sarah made appointments with every possible vendor we needed to make our wedding perfect, and to find what we were looking for in this crazy city of New York. They helped me find the most amazing venue - exactly what I was searching for, a fantastic photographer whom they have been working with on many occasions (and who we've also found a friend in), they went above and beyond with all the little intricate details that I didn't even know existed - that helped characterize our wedding and personalize it as our own. At times when I felt completely overwhelmed Mary helped me to relax and enjoy the planning process. At all times Mary was on time for our appointments, always prepared and always professional with each and every step of the way.

On the day of the wedding I felt relaxed and confident in everything Mary had planned, she really gave it her all, even her husband Jim was at hand for the day, ready to assist in whatever it was we needed. I simply couldn't have asked for more. My father still can't believe how Mary had those emergency cuff links waiting for him outside the Church... Mary definitely worked her magic and continued to surprise and support us every inch of the way. Our wedding was simply outstanding. Chandelier Productions is much more than an event planning firm, through them you will not only receive the best consultations, and guidance but also friendship. love and loyalty. I will never forget The Hines Family for this.. Thank you for the best gift I could've only dreamed of.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Chandelier Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 7,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Avant-Garde Images, Inc.
    Avant-Garde Images, Inc. Wedding Photographers

Chandelier Productions is Mary Hines and company. Mary is the most organized, sweetest person on earth! She has a way of being super calm and super efficient at all times. I've worked with Mary on several different types of events and she excels in everything she does. The first wedding we did with Mary was at a very plain church in 2004. I was amazed at the transformation of the church for this wedding with fabric, flowers and candles. It was just gorgeous. Since then we've done beach weddings, country club weddings and two very large children's productions with Mary and her crew. She knows how to organize each event to anticipate potential issues so that they don't happen -and if there are problems, she calmly takes care of them. I just can't say enough good things about Chandelier Productions. Everyone she touches seems to feel the same way I do. You will be so thankful if you hire Chandelier Productions to help plan your wedding or event!

• Estero, 33928 See on map