C'Effiong Luxe Events

1063 Fairdale Glen, Geneva, NY 14425 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $1,000
Availability Check your date

About C'Effiong Luxe Events

With over 100 events, weddings, parties and live shows planned, C'Effiong Luxe Events will help you to create a personal and truly original wedding focusing on your personalities and individual unique styles. We will be there to help guide you through every aspect of planning your wedding. Each couple has different desires and budgets from destination to cultural and from luxury to weddings on a dime; we understand it all! Our consultants will help you to customize a package to fit your needs while always keeping your dream in mind. We are a boutique company specializing in luxury events that fit any budget. Our packages are below. A La Carte Options are available. We're here to make your special magical.You'll see why we've been dubbed a "Bride's Best Friend".

**Other events can be booked as well. Contact Us for More Information**

Located conveniently in the Heart of Upstate New York, servicing the world.

Follow C'Effiong Luxe Events on

5 Reviews for C'Effiong Luxe Events

C'Effiong Luxe Events 1
C'Effiong Luxe Events 2

Erin · Married on 12/29/2018

During the planning process Chriss was open and honest about the struggles many brides face with the wedding guest list and the overwhelming amount of suggestions from people for the wedding. She offered support in kind words and advice and helped the process of planning become much easier. We were able to secure high quality vendors early on and work within our budget for a superb wedding day team!

Sent on 05/29/2018

C'Effiong Luxe Events's reply:

I appreciate working with you both. And I'm glad you all appreciate my honesty. One detail at a time... we'll get there!
  • I

Indigo J Jones · Married on 09/23/2018

Best Bridal Shower MC

Christa was a great MC at my bridal shower! She managed everything for the day and I had no worries. Her personality can surely keep guests entertained and she is very professional. I would highly recommend Christa to my friends who are looking for event MC.

Award