1788 La Costa Meadows Drive Suite #105, San Marcos, CA 92078 Map · Phone number

About Catering By Shanti

Catering By Shanti is a full service fully licensed and insured catering company serving all of San Diego as well as South Orange County. We are your on stop event shop. Our specialty is personalized menus and service, customized to your specefic taste and budget. We have an in house florist to meet your floral needs as well as an in house pastry chef for your wedding cake. We go above an beyond what a normal catering company does, not only is our food delicious but our full service approach will let you relax and enjoy your special day. We would love to meet you in person for a complimentary consultation please give us a call to schedule a time!

• Sabor de Vida Brazilian Grill
HalloweenandCard022

3 Reviews for Catering By Shanti

• Kira

Kira · Married on 05/21/2011

Shanti catered my rehearsal dinner a few weeks ago - and it was awesome. The food was really yummy, the service was smooth (and dare I say... ninja-like?) and it made for a great, relaxed atmosphere!

We could enjoy our casual gathering at home instead of a loud restaurant - and it made for a lovely experience. They even made a last minute vegan meal for my friend - nice!

Shanti and her staff are efficient, professional and talented. You can't go wrong hiring them for your event!

Sent on 07/06/2011
  • Mrs Valentine

Christen · Married on 06/06/2010

NO Stress when dealing with catering with Shanti. Shanti Claydon was the best caterer ever and helped with everything. From the party rentals, setting up the tables putting the favors at the guest tables. Cleaning up after the event was over. She was always available when ever I sent an e-mail or called. The staff was nice and courteous on the day of the event. I will definitely be using her for future events that I will have. I have delt with other cateres and she has been by far #1 in my book!

Sent on 07/08/2010
  • F

Susan · Married on 05/17/2010

I used Catering by Shanti for my recent wedding and their service and food was fabulous! When I first talked to Shanti she found out my budget and gave me various options for menus and serving styles. We decided to go buffet style so then it was up to Shanti to fill it with delicious food. I love Italian food and Shanti came up with some wonderful menu options: sausage and peppers, grilled chicken, penne pasta with alfredo and vodka sauces. My fiance and I went to sample her food, and it was mouth watering good.

Shanti was very professional and gave us some suggestions for linens and place settings (we hadn't a clue what we wanted or needed). Shanti had catalogues that we were able to look through and get ideas, along with some sample setups she had on-site. I didn't use her for my cake, but when she was having a cake tasting she let me know, just incase I needed a back-up. She was also patient with me as we got closer to the day and I started to freak out about everything getting done; she reassured me that everything was going to be okay and everything she was covering was handled and ready.

I would recommend Shanti to my friends and family for any of their catering needs, whether it be for a wedding or party. I know I'll turn to Shanti for any future catering needs I have. She was an absolute pleasure to work with and her food shows her passion for cooking.

Sent on 06/02/2010

Catering By Shanti FAQ

• What catering services do you provide?
    Buffet
    Cocktail Reception
    Family Style
    Hors d'oeuvres
    Plated
    Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater?
    American
    Asian
    Italian
    Mediterranean
    Mexican
    Southern
    Southwestern
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    No Pork
    Organic
    Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide?
    House Beer