Caroline Talbot Photography

Caroline Talbot Photography

Nearby Vendors to Consider

39 Reviews for Caroline Talbot Photography

Caroline is the absolute best! What I loved the most is that I didn't have to worry about anything. She maps out your day in advance, which can get complicated ;) My husband hates having his picture taken, but they put him at ease and he had the best day! Love the photos! Love you guys! *Book them NOW

Profile Picture Katie , 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I honestly could not recommend Caroline and Josh more as photographers for your wedding! From the very beginning right through to receiving the beautiful images from our day, my husband and I were beyond impressed and so very THANKFUL that we had them on our side.

On top of being the perfect combination of talent, professionalism, and experience, they are truly wonderful and genuine people who put us at ease from the first moment we met them. They went above and beyond the call of any normal wedding vendor in their process of getting to know us so that despite planning a wedding from across the country, we already felt like we knew them at our first meeting. The day of the wedding they somehow managed to not only capture stunning images, utilizing about every beautiful spot on our venue (and believe me, there were A LOT), but to also direct and manage us and our entire wedding party with ease and a ton of laughs at that! They are super organized and had come ready to go with a list of all of the groups of people we wanted photographed as well as ideas as to where on the property to do so. They even came to the hotel where we were getting ready beforehand to pick up my dress and personal items so that they could photograph them before we even arrived at the venue!

There is a lot to keep in your mind and worry about leading up to and especially on the day of your event. I will be forever grateful that Caroline and Josh made it so photography didn't have to be one of those things. They made the entire experience so incredibly easy for us and delivered the most stunning images that we will cherish for the rest of our lives.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 8/19/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Caroline and Josh are absolutely amazing photographers and people. There is way too much to say about them! Caroline has a way of capturing these small, magical moments that result in gorgeous photos. All of her photos feel natural and never forced. Plus, they are so much fun to work with and instantly made us calm and comfortable. On our wedding day, they were able to capture everything while not being in our faces the whole time. At the end of the night, Caroline made sure to find us and see if there was anything else we needed before she left. This resulted in an awesome photo of me, my husband, my maid of honor, and his bestman. Caroline and Josh are so passionate and caring which really shows through in their work. We will only ever use Caroline and Josh for future family photos and any other photo needs. We highly highly recommend them!

Note - we did both an engagement session, the extended wedding coverage, and bought an album.

Profile Picture Christen, 7/8/17, 4 Reviews