Carmen's Bridal Gown Rentals and Formalwear

5105 Dawn Marie Court By APT. ONLY, Columbia, MD 21044 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Carmen's Bridal Gown Rentals and Formalwear

Carmen’s Bridal Formalwear is a bridal boutique located in Columbia, Maryland. This is a one-stop-shop for all of your bridal needs. Rent the wedding gown of your dreams and accessorize in any way you please. This bridal shop carries designer bridal gowns for rent and is run through appointment only. Carmen’s motto is, why buy when you can rent. Saving money in today’s economy might be important to you on your wedding day. If it is, consider renting a gown from this bridal boutique.

Carmen’s Bridal Formalwear offers customization of gowns, consignment sales, alterations, rentals, and sample sale gowns. Alterations and fittings are included in your wedding gown rental. In addition, you can shop for plus size gowns, undergarments, and veils at this bridal shop. The average turnaround time for a bridal gown undergoing alterations is less than six months. With 35 years experience, your alterations are in good hands here.If you’re interested in designing your very own completely customizable gown, you can do that with Carmen’s Bridal Formalwear. This process takes about five to six months to complete.

Designs Offered

Carmen's Bridal Gown Rentals and Formalwear 6
Carmen's Bridal Gown Rentals and Formalwear 7
  • Reina

Reina Meraz · Married on 07/20/2019

Excelente me encanta tus vestidos Carmen y precio justo y atención

Me encanto tu atención y el vestido de mi sueño muchas gracias Carmen fue la mejor opción me sentí como una princesa 👸

Sent on 07/21/2019
    Carmen's Bridal Gown Rentals and Formalwear 15
  • Deborah

Deborah · Married on 07/20/2019

Absolutely Wonderful

I was so happy I found Carmen. I met her this past May when I realized that my original wedding dress wasn’t going to fit me. Within the last year I had two hip surgeries and gained 25lbs. Well Carmen was able to help me put. She had so many designer dresses to pick from. I fell in love with the second one I tried on. It absolutely was not what I thought I wanted but when I put it on I knew it was the one. I loved it so much more then my original dress. Alterations are included in the price to rent the dress and so was the veil. Carmen made the entire process simple and easy. She was also flexible when I had to change appointments. My now husband loved how I looked in the dress. I’m so glad I went with Carmen’s and im sure you won’t be disappointed if you did too!

Sent on 07/31/2019
    Carmen's Bridal Gown Rentals and Formalwear 16

Carmen's Bridal Gown Rentals and Formalwear FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? Under $200, $200 - $499
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? Under $100, $100 - $199, $200 - $299
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Consignment, Full Customization, Rentals, Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Annually, Monthly, Seasonally, Weekly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Carmen's Bridal Gown Rentals and Formalwear 1
    Free Veil of Your choice with your Wedding Gown Rental
    Please visit our website for more detail on this offer: http://www.carmensformalwear.com/

• 5105 Dawn Marie Court By APT. ONLY, By APT. ONLY Columbia, Maryland, 21044 See on map
    301-603-3996 (Phone number)
    301-401-1475 (Other Phone Number)
    STRICTLY BY APT.