1905 E Joppa Rd Parkville MD, Parkville, MD 21234 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2
  • Deals 1

About Amanda Ritchey Bridal Beauty

Amanda Ritchey Bridal Beauty is a bridal boutique located in Parkville, Maryland. Their experienced bridal consultants will offer a peace of mind as you find the gown of your dreams. Curvy brides are also invited to check out their specialty department called BUXOM BRIDAL located inside Amanda Ritchey Bridal Beauty.

The team at Amanda Ritchey Bridal Beauty will make you feel welcomed and at ease. Making brides feel beautiful is their business! They can provide attire for your entire bridal party, including:

• Bride
  • Mother of bride
  • Mother of groom
  • Ring bearers

Other Services

Amanda Ritchey Bridal Beauty offers a variety of products to choose from. These include:

• Accessories

Amanda Ritchey Bridal Beauty 5
Amanda Ritchey Bridal Beauty 6
Amanda Ritchey Bridal Beauty 7

Julie · Getting married on 05/02/2020

Better than I could have ever expected!

Trying on dresses was the most anxiety provoking part of planning my wedding! The ladies at Amanda Ritchey were incredible! They were so kind to me and my family and made me feel amazing. I thought I knew what I wanted in a dress so they pulled those designs for me, but the whole time the ladies were also listening to my feedback and thinking of other options. I fell in love with “my dress” which happened to be one I would have never picked on my own. I can’t recommend them highly enough!!

Sent on 06/08/2019
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Getting married on 03/27/2020

Ahhhmazing

I was able to schedule my appointment and received confirmation the same day. The day before I had to change the time and they were more than accommodating. My visit was everything you would want. My consultant was attentive and picked dresses that were on point. She took the time to listen and made me feel very special. I found my perfect dress and had the best experience that I could have ever dreamed of.

Sent on 12/13/2018

Meghan · Getting married on 11/02/2019

Hands down THE BEST!

My very first wedding dress shopping experience was here. I went in with absolutely no vision and just looking to try on silhouettes to see even just what shape I wanted. Amanda E was my consultant and she was just wonderful! She was great at not overwhelming me and helping me walk through the different styles. I didn't find my dress that day because I just wasn't ready yet. I've been to several other places since, and no other place has quite the same extensive and diverse selection in plus size dresses as Amanda Ritchey. Fast forward 3 weeks and I finally select my dress after a very extensive search that landed me in a different state even! I loved the people and my consultant at AR so much , that when I did finally find my dress, I called Amanda and ordered the dress through her! I was just so impressed from my first visit and she even does some of the alterations herself! You're in phenomenal and experienced hands at this store! Highly Recommend!

Sent on 02/02/2019

Amanda Ritchey Bridal Beauty FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? Under $200, $200 - $499
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? $100 - $199, $200 - $299
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Cleaning, Preservation, Rentals, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months, 9-11 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Monthly

-10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• SLY 45
    SLY 45 Wedding Bands

They are simply the best! A wedding with Amanda Ritchey is guaranteed success! Our band loves working with this amazing team! - Andrew (SLY 45) SLY45.com

• EVENTPRO Design and Production
    EVENTPRO Design and Production Wedding Decor & Lighting

Amanda and her team has a wonderful selection of dresses, and they make sure that they always know what is in style. So easy and awesome to work with, we can't recommend Amanda enough!

• Wessel's Florist
    Wessel's Florist Wedding Florists

Wonderful gowns and lovely service!

• 1905 E Joppa Rd Parkville MD Parkville, MD, 21234 See on map