Carlyle Salon and Style Bar

Santa Barbara, CA View map

Jill Married on 06/09/2018
    Ellen did my makeup and it was perfect! Very natural & lasted all at least 12 hours.
    Lauren did my hair and she was so willing to make changes and make sure it was perfect. At our initial hair-trial I wanted my hair done up, it was beautiful, but after much consideration I decided to wear it down with some braids. It was no problem for Lauren to make the changes the day of the wedding. My hair also had a freakout the day before and would not hold a curl, she was able to make my curls last all night!

Some of my bridesmaids got their hair and/or makeup done at Carlyle as well. They made a schedule for us and we were all done at least 10 minutes ahead of what they scheduled, which gave us more time to relax and not be rushed the rest of the day.
    Linnea Married on 04/23/2016
    I went to Carlyle Salon for my wedding hair and makeup as well as my mom and sister's and we all loved the way our styles turned out. Ashton did my hair and Rose did my makeup and I cannot recommend them more highly. Not only did they both do an amazing job with both my hair and makeup but they are both awesome people to talk with and put me at ease on my wedding day. They really listened to what I wanted and made sure that they gave me exactly the look I wanted. The salon itself is so cute and inviting, and they always offer you water, coffee, or mimosas when you come in! You really feel like you are being pampered when you come in here and leave feeling great. I also felt like the prices were some of the better ones I've seen for bridal/wedding party hair and makeup. Would definitely recommend any of the stylists at Carlyle for your beauty needs.
  • F
    Alexandra Married on 08/29/2015
    I chose Carlyle Salon for my bridal hair and makeup as recommended by my wedding planner and I was so happy I did that! Ashton gave me the exact hair I wanted to have on my wedding day and Rose did a beautiful job with my makeup! They are both such sweethearts! I felt bad because the hotel room where I was getting ready was tiny and filled with my bridal party (it was so crammed and hot) and both of the girls were such troopers working around the craziness and still managing to make me look my most beautiful! Rose also did my moms makeup and mom looked stunning as well! Highly recommend this dream team for your wedding!

Real Weddings

• Kate & Jack
    165 photos · 02/22/2018
  • Christopher & Alexandria
    31 photos · 07/16/2017

350 Chapala St, Ste 101 Santa Barbara, 93101
Location of (Carlyle Salon and Style Bar)

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding