Carly Marie Events

5410 Chestnut Ridge Drive, Summerfield, NC 27358 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $2,000
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Carly Marie Events

Carly Marie Events provides wedding planning services for couples in Greensboro, North Carolina. Carly loves to be in involved on the best day of your life. She claims that the reason she became a planner was to combine her love for love and her type A personality. That combination makes her extremely passionate about planning your wedding day.

Experience
Carly herself has over eight years of experience planning weddings. Before she opened Carly Marie Events, she worked for another company that planned both intimate and grand weddings. She also had the opportunity to manage and design the layouts for events across the Triangle.

Carly Marie Events provides two packages for her couples with the opportunity to add on the services couples may need. The Full-service Wedding Planning package allows you to relax while Carly takes over your to-do list calendar, vendor recommendations and event design. With her passion and energy, you'll sit back and watch your vision come to life. The Weekend Coordination Package provides you with guidance when you need it most. Carly will help you create a timeline, manage your vendors, organize your rehearsal dinner and most importantly be your helping hand the day of your wedding. If needed, she is also happy to assist you with your decor, invitations or other needs.

Follow Carly Marie Events on
xx 186
fcae527a5584f553 1531424198 8461631f030b7830 1531424197685 2 Wilkinson 0553 pre

12 Reviews for Carly Marie Events

Keeley · Married on 09/08/2018

After lots of research in the first month of our engagement, I found Carly’s information as a wedding planner near Winston-Salem where we planned to get married (I live in Charlotte). From the beginning, it was an absolute pleasure to work with Carly. She was very responsive and helped us craft a customized set of services for our wedding day. We met in person only a handful of times but very quickly I knew that she ‘got’ my vision for the design. Along the way she helped me enhance it and, ultimately, bring it to life on our wedding day with our other vendors. As others have said, she has great taste and a killer instinct for impactful details. Fast forward to a few weeks before the wedding and she seamlessly took over our vendor coordination. It was comforting to know that she had everything under control in those last few weeks so that I could enjoy the time and not stress. She did a great job organizing our rehearsal and was just the right amount of friendly and firm about what needed to happen and when. Our wedding day was way better than I had even imagined and I was able to enjoy it all with Carly and her team handling the details and the timeline. I will surely reach out to Carly the next time I need to plan a big event – she is wonderful! I absolutely recommend selecting Carly as your wedding planner.

Amanda · Married on 06/02/2018

What would I have done without Carly!?? I honestly don't know! I was so overwhelmed and stressed going into the wedding planning process, but she eased my mind immediately. Her established industry relationships, creativity, and organizational skills made everything so easy..and fun! I recommend her to everyone! She will be as hands-on (or off) as you need her to be. I, admittedly, can be a control freak so she let me be as involved as I wanted, but kept me on track and prioritized, and most importantly, on budget :). She's the definition of GIRL BOSS and wedding planning perfectionist! Any bride would be lucky to work with CME!

Carly Marie Events 11

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 65.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• The Barn at Summerfield Farms
    The Barn at Summerfield Farms Barn & Farm Weddings

Carly Marie Events is a wonderful addition to your wedding! From day of coordination to full blown wedding planning she can do it all! Carly has the experience, charisma and detail orientation to make sure your wedding only goes off with one hitch! ;)

• Total Exposure Band
    Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

• ABBA Design
    ABBA Design Wedding Florists

Carly Marie Events is always a pleasure to work with! Carly's attention to detail allows everyone to feel at ease. We enjoy working with Carly Marie and her brides! We highly recommend CME and team.

• 5410 Chestnut Ridge Drive Summerfield, NC 27358 See on map