5410 Chestnut Ridge Drive, Summerfield, NC 27358 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Carly Marie Events

Carly Marie Events is a full-service wedding and event planning company based in Greensboro, North Carolina. With over 10 years of experiece in the wedding and event planning business, Carly Marie Kirkman is the owner and lead planner - supported by Penn Broughton as the lead wedding coordinator. CME is based out of Greensboro, but works all over the state of North Carolina, as well as South Carolina and Virginia.

Carly Marie Events offers everything from weekend coordination to full service planning, as well as custom packages for couples that need something in between. We work on weddings of all sizes and budgets, with expertise in weddings at local venue as well as tented and private-property weddings.

Our goal is to provide you with a fun and un-complicated planning experience, as well as a relaxing and joyful wedding day where you, and your friends & family, can be present without having to worry about the details. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail, meticulous timelines and creative direction.

Follow Carly Marie Events on

xx 186
4a3ff66bbc443858 1509374606798 lizmike495

31 Reviews for Carly Marie Events

Kate Ellis · Married on 10/24/2020

Made our planning and wedding day seamless and stress-free

Booking Carly was one of the best wedding decisions we made. She was quick to respond to our many questions and made us feel at ease about our plans. Our wedding was in the midst of the pandemic, so Carly helped us navigate all of the issues we faced with that, and we pulled off the most PERFECT wedding. It was better than we could have expected! On the wedding day we did not have to worry about a single thing because Carly and Penn had everything taken care of so we could enjoy our day (they also did a great job of calming nerves before we walked down the aisle). We seriously do not know what we would have done without Carly and I would 100000% recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 11/12/2020
  • Tori

Tori Adams Joyce · Married on 07/25/2020

Amazing Experience!

Hiring Carly was hands down the best decision we made for our wedding. She is so thorough and organized, she thought of things I never could have on my own. She was initially very helpful and then a pandemic happened and I cannot tell you how to thankful we were for her during that time. Postponing a wedding is not an easy thing to do but she did it with such ease. She helped me through the whole process to where we were able to have the most perfect day months after it was originally scheduled for. She was there for us the day of the wedding from the time I stepped out of the car at the venue until we left that night. I had ZERO worries on the wedding day because I knew she was taking care of everything. So many people commented on how smoothly our day went and for that alone I am so thankful. Penn and Carly were so amazing to work with throughout our whole journey and I cannot recommend them enough.

Sent on 11/13/2020
  • Lauren

Lauren Stigall · Married on 05/08/2020

Best Wedding Decision I Made!

Working with Carly Marie Events was one of the best wedding decisions I made! Because of Carly and her teammate, Penn, I was able to go into my wedding day without a worry. This made all the difference because I knew they were going to take care of all the details. It was a huge blessing for my family to not have to setup or cleanup all the decor and details we had planned. They truly take care of it all!

Sent on 11/14/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Carly Marie Events Pricing

Carly Marie Events Price Rates

Carly Marie Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1700
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2700
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 4500
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 75
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Summerfield Farms Barn & Farm Weddings

Carly Marie Events is a wonderful addition to your wedding! From day of coordination to full blown wedding planning she can do it all! Carly has the experience, charisma and detail orientation to make sure your wedding only goes off with one hitch! ;)

• Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

• ABBA Design Wedding Florists

Carly Marie Events is always a pleasure to work with! Carly's attention to detail allows everyone to feel at ease. We enjoy working with Carly Marie and her brides! We highly recommend CME and team.

• 5410 Chestnut Ridge Drive Summerfield, NC, 27358 See on map
    9196323912 (Phone number)
    Location of (Carly Marie Events)