5410 Chestnut Ridge Drive, Summerfield, NC 27358 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Carly Marie Events

Carly Marie Events is a full-service wedding and event planning company based in Greensboro, North Carolina. Carly Marie Abernathy started her own business after working more than eight years in the industry, spending time with another wedding and event planning company in Raleigh. Working with Carly ensures the experience will be “positive vibes only,” and her goal for every couple is for them to have the wedding of their dreams. Carly’s experienced in planning events of all sizes and budgets, and she will make sure that every detail is perfectly planned and executed. For a team that will help you relax and celebrate the biggest day of your lives together, consider Carly Marie Events.

Carly Marie Events offers three packages to suit a variety of needs and budgets, but can also provide hourly consultations and custom packages. Services include:

• Day-of coordination
  • Rehearsal coordination
  • Event design
  • Timelines and to-do lists
  • Prioritizing
  • “Day of” itinerary creation and distribution
Follow Carly Marie Events on

Carly Marie Events 7
  • Gina

Gina Hopkins · Married on 05/18/2019

Carly Is Amazing

I cannot brag on this amazing woman enough. I would consider my experience with Carly nothing short of a blessing. She is talented, organized, creative and a joy to work with. We worked together on my wedding for about a year. She did more for me than I expected her to do. She made planning a large wedding a piece of cake. I would recommend Carly to any bride, because she really is amazing.

Sent on 06/24/2019

Julie Hamrick Greer · Married on 03/30/2019

Carly is Amazing!!

We hired Carly Marie Events as our weekend coordinator for our March, 2019 wedding. Carly was amazing from the get-go. From the moment we met, I knew I wanted Carly as our coordinator. She was so approachable, friendly and so knowledgeable about the wedding industry.

Not going to lie, I just figured I could get someone to tell everyone when to walk down the aisle etc. luckily I was wrong. My venue required that I have a day of coordinator and I was fortunate enough to be referred Carly. You do not realize how much these coordinators do for you on your wedding day and Carly was one of the biggest blessings that weekend.

Carly was so helpful in getting everything organized and all the details taken care of the day of our wedding. She went above and beyond making sure she knew exactly what was needed and making sure the vendors and bridal party knew where to be and when. Her organization really helped to keep us all stress free on our wedding day. I was actually able to enjoy every minute of our day, without having to stop and worry about what was going on or if everything was perfect. I seriously was probably the calmest bride and all of that is due to Carly. When people ask me advice about wedding planning the first thing I now say is hire a coordinator/planner. I have said continuously that hiring Carly was hands down the best decision and money I spent on our entire wedding. Thank you Carly!

Sent on 05/16/2019

Ashley Kate St. John · Married on 11/24/2018

wonderful!

Carly Marie Events was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. She was SO helpful and on top of every detail. Our day ran so smoothly because she was so flexible and available when needed.

Sent on 01/17/2019

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 65.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Summerfield Farms
    Summerfield Farms Barn & Farm Weddings

Carly Marie Events is a wonderful addition to your wedding! From day of coordination to full blown wedding planning she can do it all! Carly has the experience, charisma and detail orientation to make sure your wedding only goes off with one hitch! ;)

• Total Exposure Band
    Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

• ABBA Design
    ABBA Design Wedding Florists

Carly Marie Events is always a pleasure to work with! Carly's attention to detail allows everyone to feel at ease. We enjoy working with Carly Marie and her brides! We highly recommend CME and team.

• 5410 Chestnut Ridge Drive Summerfield, NC, 27358 See on map