8 Reviews for Carly Marie Events

Day-Of Coord. (1)
Event Design (1)
Timelines (1)
To-Do Lists (1)

We thought we could do everything, ourselves... and we were well into the planning process when we realized that we were "out of our league"!! EVERY bride needs a planner!!! There is entirely too much to plan, coordinate and organize, without a planner! Carly Abernathy gets a "100 ++++ rating from us!!! All of our guests agreed that things flowed perfectly, and that no one "missed a beat"! Carly was very professional, kind and compassionate to/with everyone!!! We would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone who is trying to plan, organize and execute a flawless and perfect day to remember!!! She is definitely "TOP NOTCH"!!!! Pam White and Courtney Charles Lowrance

Profile Picture Pam, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Carly was an absolute dream to work with. We planned our North Carolina wedding from New York City, where we live, and Carly helped to make the long distance planning process so effortless for us. We shared our vision with Carly and she brought all of our wishes to life. This included a new style of wedding that many of our NC vendors had not heard of. It was important to us to have a "New York Style" wedding where dancing and eating were intermixed. Carly worked with us to make this happen and executed our New York style wedding flawlessly! Carly went above and beyond by personally going to our rental company, taking photos of linens, plates, and flatware, and sending us the photos so that we could choose the best pieces for our wedding. When we changed our table sizes and shapes at the last minute Carly coordinated with our rental company directly to pick out additional linens for our tables. Carly was the bridge between us and all of our vendors, from our florist, to our caterer and even our venue. Carly took the time to have weekly calls with us and was in constant communication with us, always available to answer questions or to put us at ease when planning would become stressful. She created our wedding day timeline and worked with us to ensure that we had time for everything we wanted on our wedding day. Carly even helped us pick out and order our place cards, shipping them to her home so that we would not have to worry about getting them to our venue. Carly also designed, and printed the menu for our plated dinner.

We would recommend Carly to any couple. Carly took control and made sure that everything was perfect on our wedding day. Carly even bustled my wedding dress after we took our couple photos before making our entrance as husband and wife. Carly is confident and helped us to make decisions and we completely trusted her throughout our planning process and on our big day.

Photo for Carly Marie Events Review - The menu and place cards that Carly designed.
Photo for Carly Marie Events Review - Unburying the bourbon
Photo for Carly Marie Events Review - The happiest bride and groom
Photo for Carly Marie Events Review - Sunset photos
Profile Picture Logan, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Carly was incredible. During planning, Carly was basically an extension of me. She knew exactly what I wanted before I even knew. She took the stress out of planning. I can honestly say having Carly as a planner was the best investment. She knows how to make events look effortless and flawless.

The day of my husband and I were able to enjoy the day without having to worry about a thing. Our wedding was amazing and I credit it all to Carly. We had so many compliments on the wedding. How beautiful and how everyone had an all around amazing time. Not only it was did we find an amazing planner but definitely a life long friend!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

If you are looking for a wedding planner, look no further! Carly takes all of your worries away & if you start to worry then she quickly calms you down. She is very professional & worked well with all the vendors. You will soon find that you have a new friend! Thanks Carly for help making Liz & Mike's day extra special! ??

Profile Picture Judy, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

If you are nervous and you only have a short time period to plan your wedding, Carly will be the perfect choice for you to be your wedding planner. She is very enthusiastic and professional! She is also very very efficient on planning the wedding details and very quickly on responding emails and phone calls. She would be even more perfect if she has more time to plan your wedding, because for our wedding, she only has less than two weeks and she has to start from zero. Overall, she is a perfect wedding planner.

Profile Picture Xinyu, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Working with Carly Marie Events was one of the best decisions I made while planning our wedding! I had a very particular vision, and Carly was excellent at guiding me through the process of making it happen. She truly thought of everything, and I felt so much better going into the Big Day knowing every last detail had been taken care of. I can't say enough about how attentive and organized she was. Carly is the best!

Profile Picture Caroline, 10/11/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Ceremony, Reception

Carly is the best! She made our wedding day stress free, beautiful, and exactly what we wanted! Her willingness to go above and beyond for our special day made our experience with her wonderful. I highly recommend hiring Carly to plan any special event!

Profile Picture Abby, 6/28/14, 1 Review