Greensboro, NC 27455 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 41
  • Real Weddings 1

About Jamie Mostofian Design

We are a full-service event planning and design company. Every couple is unique, so we work with you to create a customized package that perfectly fits your needs. Our goal is to make your wedding day extremely memorable and special, and to ensure that every last detail is truly reflective of you! Please contact us for pricing and additional information.

Follow Jamie Mostofian Design on

Jamie Mostofian Design 7
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 05/18/2019

Best Decision we made

I cannot even begin to express how thankful I am that we made the decision to hire Jamie Mostofian Design. From the day that my husband and I met Jamie we knew that there was something special about her – you could see the drive and excitement in her eyes. We knew that she understood who we were, both as individuals and as a couple, and she understood what we envisioned for our wedding. We literally met her, chatted with her, shook her hand, and before the car doors shut we had already decided that we just had to work with her.

My husband and I were married in Trinity, North Carolina on May 18, 2019, and we live on Long Island in New York. Within the first 2-3 months of hiring Jamie we made SO many wedding decisions and hired on SO many vendors, and not a single second of it was even slightly overwhelming or stressful. When my friends would ask me how it was working with a wedding planner, or “what does Jamie do,” I would typically say – “Working with Jamie is a literal dream come true – she is my wedding Angel. I cannot imagine planning our wedding or remembering every single detail myself – I have a whole new level of respect for those who plan their own weddings, and I literally think that people who have the means but make the choice not to hire “a Jamie” are INSANEEEEE. Jamie is a true professional and she is well known in her industry. If it’s time to hire a vendor, she reaches out – gives me choices, and I pick. Simple as that. She keeps the lists, the timelines, the budget, the contacts, the to-dos. I reach out if something comes to mind, but otherwise I do my life, and she contacts me when it’s time to make a move. SO. FREAKING. EASY.”

When I needed a vendor, Jamie would reach out and provide 4-5 contacts/pages for me to review. She asked that I review their work, reach out and schedule meetings if I wanted, and to let her know if I needed assistance or had questions, or if I wanted her participation in the meetings. What’s the most important thing about this- is that Jamie wasn’t just giving me a list of 4-5 vendors out of thin air on a whim, she was literally giving me the very best of the best and keeping our budget in the back of her mind. Weddings are a lot of money- and I cannot imagine doing all of the research, the price comparisons, the interviewing, and reading millions of reviews – only to STILL cross my fingers and hope and pray that I made a good choice. Hiring Jamie eliminates that stress and that fear right off the bat- every choice she presents you with is the crème de la crème – the best of the best – you cannot make a bad choice with Jamie on your side, because she would never present you with one. This is how I felt with every single vendor presented and every dotted line that I signed. I signed with confidence, and I was never for a second stressed.

The day of my wedding, I remember feeling anxious because I was about to do the damn thing, but not at one point was I worried for a single second that something was going to go wrong in terms of my vendors – because I was beyond confident in the team of professionals that Jamie and I had put together. I 100% believe that I had THE BEST florist, THE BEST beauty squad, THE BEST officiant, THE BEST rental company, THE BEST caterer, THE BEST DJ. THE BEST WEDDING PLANNER. My biggest fears were that I would trip down the aisle, or that one of my friends was going to act up, or that someone was going to show up uninvited – and those fears remained miniscule because I knew that if anything remotely unplanned were to happen, Jamie would handle it. Jamie is a fixer, a doer, a multitasker, a great time, a sweet human being, and a strong independent woman who will give you the wedding of your absolute DREAMS if you sign her on and allow her to.

She was absolutely THE #1 BEST decision that I made in terms of our wedding – I do not know what I would have done without her, or what kind of a mess my wedding would have been. She has wedding planning down to an absolute art, and there were numerous times throughout the process that I was blown away by her attention to detail and extremely high level of organization. I am forever grateful for her talent and for all that she did for us, and I am happy to have made a friend in the process. Jamie, thank you from the bottom of my heart. You designed and executed the literal wedding of my dreams.

Sent on 06/06/2019
    Jamie Mostofian Design 8
    Jamie Mostofian Design 9
    Jamie Mostofian Design 10
    Jamie Mostofian Design 11
    Jamie Mostofian Design 12

Laura Fonke · Married on 04/20/2019

Wedding Coordinator

Jamie was completely attentive, professional, and organized. Her knowledge of the wedding industry and how everything should go is so amazing! She made everything perfect from start to finish and made sure I was the happiest bride there ever was. Jamie thought of everything! I will 100% recommend Jamie to any and all people who ask me if I know a great wedding coordinator. We could not have pulled off this wedding without her.

Sent on 04/22/2019

Brittany · Married on 03/23/2019

Wonderful wedding planner!

Jamie was AMAZING to work with! We used her partial planning services for our wedding, which included having her help us vet / meet with vendors, help establish timelines, to-do lists, etc. as well as provide day-of coordination services. She is so sweet and calm, has great attention to detail and is extremely easy and pleasant to work with. For someone who had no clue where to start with planning, she was an amazing resource. She was especially helpful in the month leading up to the wedding, coordinating and communicating the day-of details to our vendor, and on the day of the wedding, she made sure that everything ran smoothly and looked gorgeous. I cannot recommend her enough!!

Sent on 04/06/2019

Jamie Mostofian Design FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,200.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,600.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

Real Weddings

• Michelle Lyman Photography Design
    Michelle Lyman Photography Design Wedding Photographers

Jamie was very organized and on the ball when tiny hiccups arose. She was great at leading with a gentle push and kept everything on track.

• Sedgefield Florist
    Sedgefield Florist Wedding Florists

Jamie is a pleasure to work with. She is a detail-oriented professional who works to make for a stress-free experience for everyone involved in the planning process.

• Greensboro, 27455 See on map