Jamie Mostofian Design Reviews

Jamie Mostofian Design 6
Jamie Mostofian Design 7

Rachel Williams · Married on 12/29/2018

Fantastic wedding planner!!!

Jamie is simply a joy to work with, and made the experience of planning my daughter's wedding as smooth, positive and stress-free as possible. Her extensive knowledge of local vendors (the wedding was in Greensboro) was invaluable as we struggled to find folks available during the holidays with less than six months lead time. She came up with great design ideas for the reception venue, and walked us through the planning process, guiding us every step of the way. And throughout the whole process, she was incredibly warm, positive and cheerful, and last but not least, EXTREMELY WELL ORGANIZED. Most importantly, the wedding ceremony and the reception went off without a hitch and the bride (and her mother) were able to relax and actually enjoy ourselves, as we had every confidence that everything was in Jamie's capable hands. I cannot recommend her highly enough. Of all the money you will spend on your wedding (and you'll spend a lot), engaging Jamie as your wedding planner is the best investment you'll make.

Rachel · Married on 12/29/2018

The BEST wedding planner!!!

Jamie was an absolute dream to work with!! She is so experienced and confident in the industry, making it SO much easier for her clients. She is insanely organized and easy to reach. I felt totally comfortable going to her for anything!!! Jamie made my day so special and magical and I am forever grateful!!

Nancy · Married on 11/17/2018

Top Notch Designer

Thrilled that we chose Jamie. You will lLOVE having her plan your wedding. My daughters was flawless and it was actually fun to work with Jamie. Look no further.....you have found the BEST!!!

Katherine · Married on 11/17/2018

Jamie is a must have

Jamie Mostofian is a MUST HAVE to plan your wedding. We bought the partial services package where she helps plan the wedding, meet with vendors, and coordinates the rehearsal and day of timeline. My husband and I planned our wedding in 4.5 months, so Jamie’s organization and experience was essential. She is sweet, professional, and a great communicator, helping give ideas but also executing our vision. It was such a pleasure to work with her and she made our day stress free. She is punctual, thorough, organized, accommodating, and lovely. She worked well with all of our vendors and made sure all of the details of our wedding was well thought out. She is reasonably priced and well worth the money. Our wedding day was the best day of our lives and will be wonderful memories that my husband and I cherish forever.  Thank you Jamie!

Jamie Mostofian Design 8
  • Kathryn

Kathryn · Married on 11/03/2018

She is a DREAM! An irreplaceable DREAM!

Jamie was absolutely IRREPLACEABLE for our wedding. She has been there, right beside us for the last 10 months, providing us with the most detailed timeline broken out by 5-min increments, navigating the dozen vendors with ease, helping me & my mother from freaking out on a regular basis, even finding us a new florist within 3 weeks of our wedding when our first florist ghosted us. She thought about every little detail, and had so many ideas for how to make our day even more special. But always, her first priority was us and our happiness. On the wedding day she handled the bar running out wine, a dance floor knee injury, and a violently ill babysitter with efficiency and a smile on her face, solving each problem like *that.* She checked on us throughout the day and night to make sure we had everything we needed and I think at one point I told her I loved her... All this to say we are so grateful that she was our wedding coordinator

Chris Lyon · Married on 11/01/2018

Wedding Planner Jamie Mostofian.

Jamie was simply fabulous! My first time experience with a wedding planner was phenomenal. Her attention to detail was second to none. Throughout the process she took incredible notes that helped cement the many details that needed to be addressed. Her performance during the wedding day was incredible. All the details in planning were molded into a beautiful, perfectly executed.ceremony. I had no idea a wedding of our size could be carried out so flawlessly. She is an incredible person to work with.

Nancy Beckham · Married on 10/27/2018

Jamie made my dreams come true!

I would recommend Jamie and her team to anyone and everyone.

Jamie Mostofian Design 9
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/20/2018

Jamie is a superwoman

I've had several guests comment on how organized (some even used the word flawless!) my wedding was, and that was 100% due to Jamie and her team. She gave me excellent vendor recommendations, helped me navigate some delicate family situations, and managed to keep my rather rambunctious wedding party (including bride and groom) organized and on time during the wedding. Jamie is meticulous and always had a creative solution to any problem I encountered. I felt so much more confident with Jamie on my side helping me to make the 1,000,000+ decisions that come with wedding planning. I seriously don’t think I could have survived this entire process without her.

Virginia Stewart · Married on 10/06/2018

Jamie is Amazing!

Jamie is AMAZING! She was organized, detail oriented and kept everything right on schedule on my wedding day. I had a large wedding with about 240 guests and she handled everything perfectly. I cannot say enough about how wonderful it was working with her. By far one of my favorite vendors through out the planning process. You will not regret working with her. Thanks again Jamie!

Rita · Married on 10/01/2018

Best Wedding Planner!!

HIGHLY recommend Jamie Mostofian for all your wedding planning needs! She is so wonderful to work with: extremely responsive, organized, and professional. We signed up for her full wedding planning package and she went above and beyond for us. Jamie has such a charming and sweet personality- she is so calm and confident that she put me and my family at ease anytime something unexpected came up. She made our wedding day absolutely perfect, and I would recommend her to any bride looking for a wedding planner!

Ann · Married on 09/22/2018

I cannot imagine having to plan my wedding without Jamie! She is wonderful to work with! She is so personable, organized, efficient, dependable, and excellent at communicating. Jamie attended several wedding appointments to help guide me with making decisions. She was especially invaluable on my wedding day! She is a hard worker and always has a ready smile! Her hard work and experience made it so that I was able to completely enjoy my wedding day without any worries!
    I recommend her highly!

Catherine · Married on 09/15/2018

It is very difficult to put into words how integral Jamie Mostofian was to making my daughter's wedding a wonderful memory. We hired Jamie about a year before the wedding. She contacted us at just the right time throughout the year to make sure we had vendors lined up and to go over details. She met with vendors, kept detailed records and relayed detailed information to vendors to make sure deliveries and set up were timely. She has a wonderful personality that is warm and comforting, which is an asset when the bride feels stressed. The planning including contingencies in case of rain because we were hoping for an outdoor ceremony. Hurricane Florence decided to attend and we did not know the impact until the week of the wedding. Jamie immediately conferenced with the wedding coordinator at the site and worked out the details before calling my daughter. She had worked out very viable options and helped my daughter embrace the changes. You really find out how great someone is at their job when they are faced with adversity. Changes are inevitable in a wedding but a hurricane is not always planned for . I highly recommend Jamie. Her attention to detail and wonderful calming disposition are what makes her a success.

Caitlin · Married on 09/08/2018

To say Jamie is a life saver is an understatement. Running my own business I didn’t have any time to plan my wedding or even a vision, once I met Jamie and spoke with her I knew I was in the best hands. I trusted Jamie’s decisions 110% on vendors and gave her the reins on the decorations for the ceremony and reception. Walking into my wedding was incredible as Jamie did the most incredible job with the little vision that I had and keeping everyone inline.

Jamie Mostofian Design 10
    Jamie Mostofian Design 11
    Jamie Mostofian Design 12

Nao · Married on 09/01/2018

Couldn’t have asked for a better wedding planner! Jaime was so helpful and so patient with the millions of questions my daughter and I had! Stephanie’s wedding day was picture perfect thanks to Jamie and all that she did. Do not choose anyone but Jamie Mostofian as your wedding planner!!
    Nancy Mayer

Stephanie · Married on 09/01/2018

I cannot sing enough praises about how great of a wedding coordinator Jamie is! I was married on 9/1/18 at Adaumont Farm and Jamie was one of the names listed on the preferred vendor list. I met with her as well as a few other planners. The moment I met Jamie, I knew she was the one to choose just based on how friendly and inviting her personality was. She demonstrated such professionalism and experience, that I immediately felt comfortable with hiring her to coordinate my wedding for day of services. It also was a plus that she was married at Adaumont Farm too! Jamie was always so prompt with answering any of my emails or texts regarding any wedding question I had. I always could count on her to get back to me with resources and assistance. She always went above and beyond. My day ran absolutely perfectly thanks to her and her husband! Anything I wanted, they were one step ahead arranging it for me. I can truly say I was able to enjoy my wedding day without stressing about how things looked or flowed because she did such a great job organizing and coordinating every little detail. Any concern I had about any of the other vendors or wedding details, I was able to voice these to her and she immediately resolved any concern or request that I had. She did such a great job executing the vision I had for my wedding. I highly recommend using Jamie for any coordination or planning services for your wedding!

Lauren · Married on 08/11/2018

Jamie is AMAZING! From the very first time we talked about what my fiance and I wanted for our wedding, I felt like she just got it, and could be trusted to carry it out. She is prompt, professional, reliable, and very organized -- which was important to us because we are very organized too (and, believe it or not, another planner we considered working with dropped the ball on our initial meeting, saying she forgot to put it in her calendar! So, apparently this is not a trait of all wedding planners.) Other vendors kept commenting on how Jamie was even more on top of things than other planners they'd worked with. She was as involved as we wanted her to be on the smallest details, but didn't constantly pepper us with questions on things she knew were insignificant to us. She is fun and relatable, and made every call/meeting a pleasure. Jamie is worth every penny and then some!

Lynne · Married on 06/16/2018

Jamie Mostofian is awesome! It is not an exaggeration to say...We would not have had the most beautifully perfect wedding day for my daughter without her! She's timely and thoughtful with all communications, her note taking and planning are meticulous, her experienced opinions invaluable, her coordination of all people, vendors and venues was flawless and her immense talent and sense of style had the entire event come together perfectly! I would sincerely recommend her again and again and again! Hire her! You'll be so happy you did!

Karen · Married on 05/12/2018

Jamie was awesome to work with. We couldn’t have done it without her!

Madison · Married on 05/12/2018

The moment I talked to Jamie on the phone I knew she would be the perfect planner for our wedding. I had a vision in my mind of what I wanted my wedding to be, and she executed it perfectly! She was very quick in responding to emails and setting up meetings with vendors. Before I even talked to any planners I was stressed about how everything could possibly come together. Jamie and her husband made sure everything ran smoothly the day of. I had no anxiety that day because I knew if there were any issues she would be there to handle it, which was a very big relief. I had a lot of personal details I wanted to include and she was on board with everything and suggested ways to incorporate them. I can not thank her enough for making my dream wedding come to life!

Jamie Mostofian Design 13
    Jamie Mostofian Design 14
    Jamie Mostofian Design 15
    Jamie Mostofian Design 16
    Jamie Mostofian Design 17
    Jamie Mostofian Design 18

Lauren · Married on 10/14/2017

You know how when you are engaged, suddenly everyone has a horror story to tell you about their wedding or advice to give about how they didn't even get to eat their cake? From the moment we hired Jamie any worries we had disappeared. It is amazing how put together someone can be. I have no idea how anyone can pull their wedding together by themselves. Jamie was on top of every tiny detail the whole time. On our day, we got to experience and enjoy EVERYTHING. She has the best personality and makes you feel like one of your closest friends is helping you plan you wedding. She makes everything that is important to you important to her. Her guidance helped us stay in our budget without sacrificing the details that really mattered to us.

Jamie Mostofian Design 19
    Jamie Mostofian Design 20

Jessica · Married on 10/07/2017

My husband and I hired Jamie as a Day-Of Coordinator for our Harry Potter themed wedding at the Biltmore Estates, and we couldn't be happier about our decision. We contacted quite a few Wedding Planners throughout the North Carolina region and were a bit disappointed, it was hard to find someone within our price range. A few of them were a bit stuck up and kept trying to push more expensive packages on us, which quickly turned us off. Our experience with Jamie, however, was just wonderful from the moment we got a response to our contact form on her website. Her prices were extremely reasonable, and honestly, I felt like she went above and beyond and did more than what we paid her for.

We were a bit lazy and were doing everything last minute, and she made sure to poke us with a stick to get things moving and kept making sure we were on track the entire time! She brought up a lot of questions and planning details that we never even THOUGHT of, and we are very relieved we had someone guiding us through our wedding. The wedding industry is definitely something we were newbies in navigating. She kept in contact with all of our vendors and made sure everyone was on the same page and clear on the timeline.

Jamie was wonderful on the day of our wedding and made sure everything ran smoothly. I had a lot of DIY wedding decorations, which she set up PERFECTLY and people were pretty impressed with everything. Long story short, we loved working with Jamie and ended up adding her on facebook to keep in touch haha. I HIGHLY recommend hiring her for your wedding, as she is the sweetest, most responsive person I have ever had the pleasure of knowing!

Thank you Jamie!!!!!!

Jamie Mostofian Design 21

Tracy · Married on 10/07/2017

LOVED having JM Design (Jamie ) as our "month of" wedding planner !! She and her husband Alex tag teamed my daughter Ally's wedding and they were truly excellent. Very responsive whether by email, text or voice call as well as several face to face meetings. Always so professional and open to ideas . Jamie and Alex both are just truly a sweet couple and so easy to communicate and work with. They both were extremely detailed oriented and organized throughout the entire process. They were able to take Ally's vision and make it a reality and the end result was simply beautiful! I would HIGHLY recommend Jamie!

Megan · Married on 09/23/2017

Jamie was fantastic! Would definitely recommend her to everyone!

Diane · Married on 09/23/2017

I can't begin to say enough good things about Jamie! She was invaluable to us as we planned my daughter's wedding and went above and beyond in everything she did to make sure both the rehearsal and wedding days went perfectly and even more importantly reflected the day that Megan and Brett invisioned! Not to mention she did all of the final prep while having a newborn! She is a truely gifted professional who is a pleasure to work with!

Kristen · Married on 09/02/2017

Jamie Mostofian is a EXCELLENT planner!!She was amazing to work with during the wedding planning process and she coordinated our wedding day 9 months pregnant on her DUE DATE!! Enough said! Lol she will literally be there for you no matter what! She is very sweet and was open to any idea I had, always willing to make it happen. She suggested awesome vendors who were affordable. Her design abilities are superior!! She is very talented. Her and her husband and the team she brought with her on our wedding day were fantastic! They all worked so hard. They operated like a well oiled machine and it was very evident how much experience Jamie has. She made our wedding literally a fairytale!! You will not find a better planner in North Carolina she is the BEST!!