Jamie Mostofian Design Reviews

45 Reviews for Jamie Mostofian Design

45 Jamie Mostofian Design Reviews

Virginia Stewart · Married on 10/06/2018

Jamie is Amazing!

Jamie is AMAZING! She was organized, detail oriented and kept everything right on schedule on my wedding day. I had a large wedding with about 240 guests and she handled everything perfectly. I cannot say enough about how wonderful it was working with her. By far one of my favorite vendors through out the planning process. You will not regret working with her. Thanks again Jamie!

Ann · Married on 09/22/2018

I cannot imagine having to plan my wedding without Jamie! She is wonderful to work with! She is so personable, organized, efficient, dependable, and excellent at communicating. Jamie attended several wedding appointments to help guide me with making decisions. She was especially invaluable on my wedding day! She is a hard worker and always has a ready smile! Her hard work and experience made it so that I was able to completely enjoy my wedding day without any worries!
    I recommend her highly!

Catherine · Married on 09/15/2018

It is very difficult to put into words how integral Jamie Mostofian was to making my daughter's wedding a wonderful memory. We hired Jamie about a year before the wedding. She contacted us at just the right time throughout the year to make sure we had vendors lined up and to go over details. She met with vendors, kept detailed records and relayed detailed information to vendors to make sure deliveries and set up were timely. She has a wonderful personality that is warm and comforting, which is an asset when the bride feels stressed. The planning including contingencies in case of rain because we were hoping for an outdoor ceremony. Hurricane Florence decided to attend and we did not know the impact until the week of the wedding. Jamie immediately conferenced with the wedding coordinator at the site and worked out the details before calling my daughter. She had worked out very viable options and helped my daughter embrace the changes. You really find out how great someone is at their job when they are faced with adversity. Changes are inevitable in a wedding but a hurricane is not always planned for . I highly recommend Jamie. Her attention to detail and wonderful calming disposition are what makes her a success.

Caitlin · Married on 09/08/2018

To say Jamie is a life saver is an understatement. Running my own business I didn’t have any time to plan my wedding or even a vision, once I met Jamie and spoke with her I knew I was in the best hands. I trusted Jamie’s decisions 110% on vendors and gave her the reins on the decorations for the ceremony and reception. Walking into my wedding was incredible as Jamie did the most incredible job with the little vision that I had and keeping everyone inline.

Jamie Mostofian Design 1
    Jamie Mostofian Design 2
    Jamie Mostofian Design 3

Nao · Married on 09/01/2018

Couldn’t have asked for a better wedding planner! Jaime was so helpful and so patient with the millions of questions my daughter and I had! Stephanie’s wedding day was picture perfect thanks to Jamie and all that she did. Do not choose anyone but Jamie Mostofian as your wedding planner!!
    Nancy Mayer

Stephanie · Married on 09/01/2018

I cannot sing enough praises about how great of a wedding coordinator Jamie is! I was married on 9/1/18 at Adaumont Farm and Jamie was one of the names listed on the preferred vendor list. I met with her as well as a few other planners. The moment I met Jamie, I knew she was the one to choose just based on how friendly and inviting her personality was. She demonstrated such professionalism and experience, that I immediately felt comfortable with hiring her to coordinate my wedding for day of services. It also was a plus that she was married at Adaumont Farm too! Jamie was always so prompt with answering any of my emails or texts regarding any wedding question I had. I always could count on her to get back to me with resources and assistance. She always went above and beyond. My day ran absolutely perfectly thanks to her and her husband! Anything I wanted, they were one step ahead arranging it for me. I can truly say I was able to enjoy my wedding day without stressing about how things looked or flowed because she did such a great job organizing and coordinating every little detail. Any concern I had about any of the other vendors or wedding details, I was able to voice these to her and she immediately resolved any concern or request that I had. She did such a great job executing the vision I had for my wedding. I highly recommend using Jamie for any coordination or planning services for your wedding!

Lauren · Married on 08/11/2018

Jamie is AMAZING! From the very first time we talked about what my fiance and I wanted for our wedding, I felt like she just got it, and could be trusted to carry it out. She is prompt, professional, reliable, and very organized -- which was important to us because we are very organized too (and, believe it or not, another planner we considered working with dropped the ball on our initial meeting, saying she forgot to put it in her calendar! So, apparently this is not a trait of all wedding planners.) Other vendors kept commenting on how Jamie was even more on top of things than other planners they'd worked with. She was as involved as we wanted her to be on the smallest details, but didn't constantly pepper us with questions on things she knew were insignificant to us. She is fun and relatable, and made every call/meeting a pleasure. Jamie is worth every penny and then some!

Lynne · Married on 06/16/2018

Jamie Mostofian is awesome! It is not an exaggeration to say...We would not have had the most beautifully perfect wedding day for my daughter without her! She's timely and thoughtful with all communications, her note taking and planning are meticulous, her experienced opinions invaluable, her coordination of all people, vendors and venues was flawless and her immense talent and sense of style had the entire event come together perfectly! I would sincerely recommend her again and again and again! Hire her! You'll be so happy you did!

Karen · Married on 05/12/2018

Jamie was awesome to work with. We couldn’t have done it without her!

Madison · Married on 05/12/2018

The moment I talked to Jamie on the phone I knew she would be the perfect planner for our wedding. I had a vision in my mind of what I wanted my wedding to be, and she executed it perfectly! She was very quick in responding to emails and setting up meetings with vendors. Before I even talked to any planners I was stressed about how everything could possibly come together. Jamie and her husband made sure everything ran smoothly the day of. I had no anxiety that day because I knew if there were any issues she would be there to handle it, which was a very big relief. I had a lot of personal details I wanted to include and she was on board with everything and suggested ways to incorporate them. I can not thank her enough for making my dream wedding come to life!

Jamie Mostofian Design 4
    Jamie Mostofian Design 5
    Jamie Mostofian Design 6
    Jamie Mostofian Design 7
    Jamie Mostofian Design 8
    Jamie Mostofian Design 9

Lauren · Married on 10/14/2017

You know how when you are engaged, suddenly everyone has a horror story to tell you about their wedding or advice to give about how they didn't even get to eat their cake? From the moment we hired Jamie any worries we had disappeared. It is amazing how put together someone can be. I have no idea how anyone can pull their wedding together by themselves. Jamie was on top of every tiny detail the whole time. On our day, we got to experience and enjoy EVERYTHING. She has the best personality and makes you feel like one of your closest friends is helping you plan you wedding. She makes everything that is important to you important to her. Her guidance helped us stay in our budget without sacrificing the details that really mattered to us.

Jamie Mostofian Design 10
    Jamie Mostofian Design 11

Jessica · Married on 10/07/2017

My husband and I hired Jamie as a Day-Of Coordinator for our Harry Potter themed wedding at the Biltmore Estates, and we couldn't be happier about our decision. We contacted quite a few Wedding Planners throughout the North Carolina region and were a bit disappointed, it was hard to find someone within our price range. A few of them were a bit stuck up and kept trying to push more expensive packages on us, which quickly turned us off. Our experience with Jamie, however, was just wonderful from the moment we got a response to our contact form on her website. Her prices were extremely reasonable, and honestly, I felt like she went above and beyond and did more than what we paid her for.

We were a bit lazy and were doing everything last minute, and she made sure to poke us with a stick to get things moving and kept making sure we were on track the entire time! She brought up a lot of questions and planning details that we never even THOUGHT of, and we are very relieved we had someone guiding us through our wedding. The wedding industry is definitely something we were newbies in navigating. She kept in contact with all of our vendors and made sure everyone was on the same page and clear on the timeline.

Jamie was wonderful on the day of our wedding and made sure everything ran smoothly. I had a lot of DIY wedding decorations, which she set up PERFECTLY and people were pretty impressed with everything. Long story short, we loved working with Jamie and ended up adding her on facebook to keep in touch haha. I HIGHLY recommend hiring her for your wedding, as she is the sweetest, most responsive person I have ever had the pleasure of knowing!

Thank you Jamie!!!!!!

Jamie Mostofian Design 12

Tracy · Married on 10/07/2017

LOVED having JM Design (Jamie ) as our "month of" wedding planner !! She and her husband Alex tag teamed my daughter Ally's wedding and they were truly excellent. Very responsive whether by email, text or voice call as well as several face to face meetings. Always so professional and open to ideas . Jamie and Alex both are just truly a sweet couple and so easy to communicate and work with. They both were extremely detailed oriented and organized throughout the entire process. They were able to take Ally's vision and make it a reality and the end result was simply beautiful! I would HIGHLY recommend Jamie!

Megan · Married on 09/23/2017

Jamie was fantastic! Would definitely recommend her to everyone!

Diane · Married on 09/23/2017

I can't begin to say enough good things about Jamie! She was invaluable to us as we planned my daughter's wedding and went above and beyond in everything she did to make sure both the rehearsal and wedding days went perfectly and even more importantly reflected the day that Megan and Brett invisioned! Not to mention she did all of the final prep while having a newborn! She is a truely gifted professional who is a pleasure to work with!

Kristen · Married on 09/02/2017

Jamie Mostofian is a EXCELLENT planner!!She was amazing to work with during the wedding planning process and she coordinated our wedding day 9 months pregnant on her DUE DATE!! Enough said! Lol she will literally be there for you no matter what! She is very sweet and was open to any idea I had, always willing to make it happen. She suggested awesome vendors who were affordable. Her design abilities are superior!! She is very talented. Her and her husband and the team she brought with her on our wedding day were fantastic! They all worked so hard. They operated like a well oiled machine and it was very evident how much experience Jamie has. She made our wedding literally a fairytale!! You will not find a better planner in North Carolina she is the BEST!!

Tanya · Married on 05/28/2017

ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!!!!!!!!! Jamie was the best! So organized, great at problem-solving, wonderful positive up-beat attitude, so responsive. She even had a call with us on a holiday to figure out some last minute details. AMAZING! Would recommend Jamie to anyone and everyone getting married. In fact, I think Jamie was the best spent investment on the wedding! I would have been much more stressed and frazzled without her help!

Drew · Married on 05/19/2017

After doing a significant amount of research, I selected Jamie as the planner for my son's rehearsal dinner. I could not have made a better choice. Every aspect of the dinner went beautifully. Jamie was an integral part of planning discussions and facilitation with vendors from the beginning to the end of the process, providing me with peace of mind. I regarded Jamie as a helpmate whose opinion's, instincts, and elegant taste I very much valued.

Kim · Married on 05/13/2017

Initially it was recommended to me by our venue to hire a 'day-of-coordinator' to handle the whole who goes down the aisle and when. I spotted Jamie on my search, saw her stellar reviews, and decided to see if she was available. I really had no idea what I was in for, but asking for her assistance would by far be the best decision I had made for our wedding day. Jamie is insanely organized and showed up to our initial meeting with a binder full of information and where in the planning process we should be. She kept all our vendors, invoices, dates of payments due, and EVERY detail straight for us. She has extensive contacts which was extremely useful when I was at a loss as to which vendors were still available on our date. Overall, it was such a great experience working with Jamie. I don't think our wedding would have went so well without her! Every detail was taken care of and thought out. She was so fantastic that even my bridesmaids were super impressed with Jamie, and jealous they didn't have her help on their wedding day!

Lisa · Married on 11/05/2016

Jamie and her team were an absolute pleasure to work with during my daughter's recent wedding. She provided great ideas, kept us on track during the planning phase, and ensured that the wedding and reception went smoothly - allowing us to relax and have fun. When an issue arose with our limousine company two days before the wedding, Jamie secured another limousine in less than an hour. Using her services was a very reasonable investment that paid off big in many ways.

Josh · Married on 11/05/2016

When researching Wedding Planners, we wanted to be sure we found someone who would give us their honest feedback. After all, we are hiring them because they are the expert. Jamie turned out to be just that person for us. She was able to give her opinion on everything if we asked, and let us know when things were simply traditional or things that we might regret down the line. Jamie is perfect. She nails the standard items that all professionals should, but went above and beyond to really get to know us and what we like. We had no idea how many smaller details needed to be thought through, and Jamie did a great job in being "gentle" in how much she brought up at one time to not overwhelm us. Jamie is detailed, smart and incredibly easy to work with and was "in our corner" throughout the whole process. We even joked at times that nothing could go wrong because Jamie simply wouldn't let that happen. Even on the wedding day Jamie was involved at the right times, and seamlessly blended into the background to get her job done at others. From a groom's perspective, I cared about very specific things (and not about others) and she respected that and advocated for me. I simply cannot recommend her highly enough!

Courtney · Married on 09/17/2016

Jamie and her team were amazing to work with. It's safe to say that without their help throughout this process, our wedding wouldn't have been as amazing as it was. She was always willing to go above and beyond to help throughout the planning and provided an awesome itinerary for the day of the wedding to ensure everything went according to plan. Also, many of the other vendors I worked with were extremely complimentary of her and her team and how her preparation made the day of flow seamlessly.

As a very busy couple with a baby at home, my husband and I knew that hiring a wedding planner would be the most valuable asset to getting ready for the big day. Jamie was extremely organized, suggested ideas and vendors that were within our budget and set up consultations for us. I'll admit I know nothing about fashion and design, so Jamie's ideas for decorating were great! Everyone is still saying how beautiful the ceremony was! As the weeks went by, she would send e-mails with reminders about the little projects that I should be doing (guest list, send invites, etc.). The itinerary she put together for our wedding weekend was very detailed, down to the minute and even color-coded. She made sure the wedding rehearsal was short and straight to the point so everyone in our wedding party knew exactly what to do. Overall, we are very pleased and would recommend Jamie to anyone! It was SO worth it!

jennifer · Married on 06/04/2016

I was very skeptical at first about hiring a wedding director. It was the best decision we made!! Jamie did an awesome job.

amber · Married on 06/04/2016

I would without hesitation book Jamie Mostofian Design as your wedding planner! From the very first meeting, I knew Jamie was the perfect person to plan my dream wedding! She brought ideas to our very first meeting before I even booked her, and I instantly fell in love with her ideas, her genuine personality, and her excitement to plan our wedding. I will admit I was probably not the easiest bride to work with, I am not the most organized person in the world and Jamie is without a doubt always on top of things, would send me weekly reminders, and would pick up the pieces where I kind of fell off. She always stuck to our budget, and even offered her own services and free time to save us our own time and money. Jamie was always realistic with myself and my Mom, and even through the stressful times she was always there to tell me everything was going to be perfect (which it was!). I could never thank her enough for everything she did for myself and my now husband. Her connections with vendors, caterers, etc. was outstanding and they all went above and beyond for us. I will always be grateful to have had her by my side during those 11 months of planning. If you're looking for the perfect planner, someone who will turn your Wedding Pinterest board into reality, Jamie is your go to! Our day was a true fairytale and it wouldn't have been possible without Jamie! Truly forever thankful to have had her! :)