Camelot Banquets

8624 W 95th St, Hickory Hills, IL 60457 Map · Phone number

About Camelot Banquets

Our Banquet hall serves groups as small as 30 guests up to 700 guests. Our family owned and operated business offers a unique specialty in European family style dinners. We have entrees that appeal to many of our satisfied guests. We do have package dinner pricing as well as to go catering packages. Feel free to visit our website and give us a call if you have any questions we can answer for you don’t forget to ask about our sweet table, we offer the best selections around.

Other couples have also viewed

• The Chateau Bu-Sché
  • Ashton Place
  • Alpine Banquets
  • White Eagle Events & Convention Center

2 Reviews for Camelot Banquets

Donna S. · Married on 05/16/2021

Amazing I was blown away.

I'm the mother of the bride. This place was amazing. Everything look so beautiful! I would highly recommend them. Good food, good service. The bartender was amazing. I never once had to ask for a drink. We had a problem with the DJ. Thank goodness the hall didn't let her put her equipment on the dance floor! Thank you for sticking to that. This place knows what they are doing.

Sent on 05/20/2021

The banquet did an awesome job with every thing. I did not have a care in the world because I knew everything is taken care of. The décor was great, food was absolutely amazing, the cake was gorgeous, and everything was all around great! I couldn't even keep track of all the great complements I got throughout the whole night!

Sent on 07/21/2014

• 8624 W 95th St Hickory Hills, IL, 60457 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Camelot Banquets)