10000 Research Blvd Suite 126, Austin, TX 78759 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 41

About C. Kirk Root Designs

Austin's Premier Jewelry Store Since 1989, Locally Owned And Operated By An Award Winning Custom Designer And Austin's Only Master Gemologist Appraiser. We offer an experienced staff, eager to help you in all your jewelry needs. If you have a question about anything, look no further. We'll be there every step of the way to help you find or create that special piece of jewelry.

-Custom Design
-Professional Insurance Appraisals
-All Your Repair Needs
-Extensive diamond and colored stone selection
-Exclusive Watch Selection

omi pink saph
omi saph
omi spinel
C. Kirk Root Designs
parade two tone estate ring
pariba pendant
C. Kirk Root Designs
purple pink saph rose gold
red beryl

C. Kirk Root Designs 7
  • Nicki

nicki Williams · Married on 08/24/2019

Exceptional Jeweler with a Heart of Gold

Kirk Root Designs is truly the ONLY place you need to go for jewelry. Cub Root is the epitome of professionalism, kindness, understanding, and an open heart. He truly listens to what you are looking for, what your needs are, and makes dreams come true! His work on my engagement ring truly makes my heart melt to this day. Looking at my ring is like looking at a work of art! Fair prices, exceptional quality, and absolutely unbeatable customer service! Thank you!!

Sent on 09/19/2019
    C. Kirk Root Designs 12
    C. Kirk Root Designs 13
    C. Kirk Root Designs 14

Melanie · Married on 10/15/2016

Daniel at C. Kirk Root is an amazing designer and artist! I wanted to incorporate gems from my grandmother's engagement and 50th anniversary rings. I was hoping to use them to make a totally new ring that still had the look like it'd been passed down for many years, a nice vintage charm. We went into several jewelers in Austin where one designer seemed incredibly bored with our request, and another told me it was literally impossible (seemed strange to me). We then went into C. Kirk Root and had an immediate connection with Daniel. He was attentive and seemed excited about the project from the beginning. He was communicative to us throughout the process and when he sent us the initial renderings that he'd come up with, I cried. It was perfect! Exactly what I had wanted! The ring is even more stunning than we were expecting, and I even opted not to have a wedding band simply because I didn't want to take away any attention from the vintage masterpiece on my finger. Well done Daniel! We couldn't be happier!

Sent on 12/07/2016
  • User1651981 · 2+ years ago

My fiance fell in love with a ring we had seen at a bridal showcase months before and Kirk Root staff was there and was very passionate about their designs and rings which stuck with him. They gave us a coupon at the show which made it that much simplier in our choice when it came time to buy rings. My fiance ended up buying their tuxedo ring which he is in love with and can't wait to wear everyday, so till then I'm keeping the ring from him so I dont catch him walking around wearing it anymore. Friendly staff, fast service, and since we dont live in Austin they were very accomodating and shipped it to our house after our email conversations with them where they were fast and knew what they were talking about. Great working with them.

Sent on 10/10/2012

C. Kirk Root Designs FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Appraisal, Cleaning, Diamond Certification, Payment Plans, Rentals, Ring Sizing, Shipping, Stone Upgrades, Warranties
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Accessories, Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Costume Accessories, Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands, Handcrafted, Loose Diamonds, Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 3-4 weeks, 5-6 weeks

• 10000 Research Blvd, Suite 126 Austin, 78759 See on map